BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
MARKER

A New Slate

{We open up with MARKER in his circus, still bruised and pained from the battle against Julius, he holds his ribs as it has been hurt the most. We see MARKER losing control of himself, getting angry at himself.

HOW, HOW COULD I LOSE TO JULIUS AGAIN, THIS IS FUTILE, HREHHERHHRHEHRHEHEHRH

You have lost sight of what you wanted…. 

WHO SAID THAT? 

Me…… 

YOU…. 

{The man who was talking is MARKER, but his old self, the man that was before he was taken over by his dark side.

It was so funny seeing you lose to Julius, I had myself crying myself into tears. 

SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP! 

Don't you see, you talk so much crap, I finally see what I really was, this darkness that dwelling inside me was nothing but hatred and lies to keep myself at bay, this isn't a "better" me. This is false hope. 

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, YOU FOOL, THIS IS THE BETTER VERSION OF YOU. 

NO IT NOT….. This is all the hatred and emotions coming out of me. This mask, this persona you have upon yourself is nothing, just empty threats, you can't handle yourself, you had to blow a town just to make yourself look better, like seriously come on. 

It time to end this once and for all. 

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? 

I'm bringing back "me" 

{Suddenly, MARKER puts his hand through the shadow body and the energy is starting to come into MARKER body returning him to his normal state, the clown is gone…. MARKER has a lighter in his hands and some Jerry Oil laying around, MARKER had an idea, he puts it oil all over the circus and he got out there, saying his last words to this circus.} 

Goodbye…. 

{The circus begins the burn as MARKER doesn't turn back, he ends this chapter on a high, what's next for MARKER, stay tuned.