BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Bashka

Bashka Takes Over BPZ Wrestling

NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH: BART VS JULIUS

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: THE NEW ORDER (C) VS THE UNITED NATIONS

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: SAMEER (C) VS BRENDEN PLAYZ

UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP: FLYNN (C) VS SMITH

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP: NATE (C) VS ANGELO CAITO

PREMIUM CHAMPIONSHIP: FDS (C) VS TAMER

GEORGE AK & BLADE VS MARKER & KIERON BLACK

EXTREME RULES MATCH: ALEX COSTA VS RAVEN

MONEY IN THE BANK MATCH: PRINCE VS ROPATI VS ARIUS VS SHERIDAN VS JONATHAN VS YELICH

NXT CHAMPIONSHIP: KENJI (C) VS JAMES KNIGHT

BONUS QUESTION: HOW MANY MEMBERS WILL THE NEW ORDER HAVE BY THE END OF THE NIGHT? IF MORE THAN 3, WHO WILL THE NEW MEMBERS BE?: 3 members, no one new.

BONUS QUESTION: WILL THE MONEY IN THE BANK WINNER CASH IN ON THE SAME NIGHT THEY WIN IT?: No.

MONEY IN THE BANK MATCH: PRINCE VS ROPATI VS ARIUS VS SHERIDAN VS JONATHAN VS YELICH
BONUS QUESTION: HOW MANY MEMBERS WILL THE NEW ORDER HAVE BY THE END OF THE NIGHT? IF MORE THAN 3, WHO WILL THE NEW MEMBERS BE? No New Members
BONUS QUESTION: WILL THE MONEY IN THE BANK WINNER CASH IN ON THE SAME NIGHT THEY WIN IT? No

BONUS QUESTION: HOW MANY MEMBERS WILL THE NEW ORDER HAVE BY THE END OF THE NIGHT? IF MORE THAN 3, WHO WILL THE NEW MEMBERS BE?
BONUS QUESTION: WILL THE MONEY IN THE BANK WINNER CASH IN ON THE SAME NIGHT THEY WIN IT?
No

BONUS QUESTION: HOW MANY MEMBERS WILL THE NEW ORDER HAVE BY THE END OF THE NIGHT? IF MORE THAN 3, WHO WILL THE NEW MEMBERS BE? No

BONUS QUESTION: WILL THE MONEY IN THE BANK WINNER CASH IN ON THE SAME NIGHT THEY WIN IT? Yes

BONUS QUESTION: HOW MANY MEMBERS WILL THE NEW ORDER HAVE BY THE END OF THE NIGHT? IF MORE THAN 3, WHO WILL THE NEW MEMBERS BE? No

BONUS QUESTION: WILL THE MONEY IN THE BANK WINNER CASH IN ON THE SAME NIGHT THEY WIN IT? No

NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH: BART VS JULIUS

MONEY IN THE BANK MATCH: PRINCE VS ROPATI VS ARIUS VS SHERIDAN VS JONATHAN VS YELICH

FINAL MATCH CARD: 
NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH: JULIUS
TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: THE NEW ORDER
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: SAMEER
UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP: FLYNN
INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP: NATE
PREMIUM CHAMPIONSHIP: FDS
GEORGE AK & BLADE
EXTREME RULES MATCH: RAVEN
MONEY IN THE BANK MATCH: ARIUS
NXT CHAMPIONSHIP: KENJI
BONUS QUESTION: HOW MANY MEMBERS WILL THE NEW ORDER HAVE BY THE END OF THE NIGHT? IF MORE THAN 3, WHO WILL THE NEW MEMBERS BE? 3
BONUS QUESTION: WILL THE MONEY IN THE BANK WINNER CASH IN ON THE SAME NIGHT THEY WIN IT? Yes.

BONUS QUESTION: HOW MANY MEMBERS WILL THE NEW ORDER HAVE BY THE END OF THE NIGHT? IF MORE THAN 3, WHO WILL THE NEW MEMBERS BE?
Ropati, Nate, Flynn
BONUS QUESTION: WILL THE MONEY IN THE BANK WINNER CASH IN ON THE SAME NIGHT THEY WIN IT?
NOPE

NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH: BART VS JULIUS
TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: THE NEW ORDER (C) VS THE UNITED NATIONS
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: SAMEER (C) VS BRENDEN PLAYZ
UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP: FLYNN (C) VS SMITH
INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP: NATE (C) VS ANGELO CAITO
PREMIUM CHAMPIONSHIP: FDS (C) VS TAMER
GEORGE AK & BLADE VS MARKER & KIERON BLACK
EXTREME RULES MATCH: ALEX COSTA VS RAVEN
MONEY IN THE BANK MATCH: PRINCE VS ROPATI VS ARIUS VS SHERIDAN VS JONATHAN VS YELICH
NXT CHAMPIONSHIP: KENJI (C) VS JAMES KNIGHT
No

BONUS QUESTION: HOW MANY MEMBERS WILL THE NEW ORDER HAVE BY THE END OF THE NIGHT? IF MORE THAN 3, WHO WILL THE NEW MEMBERS BE? Brenden, Ropati

NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH: BART VS JULIUS
TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: THE NEW ORDER (C) VS THE UNITED NATIONS
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: SAMEER (C) VS BRENDEN PLAYZ
UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP: FLYNN (C) VS SMITH
INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP: NATE (C) VS ANGELO CAITO
PREMIUM CHAMPIONSHIP: FDS (C) VS TAMER
GEORGE AK & BLADE VS MARKER & KIERON BLACK
EXTREME RULES MATCH: ALEX COSTA VS RAVEN
MONEY IN THE BANK MATCH: PRINCE VS ROPATI VS ARIUS VS SHERIDAN VS JONATHAN VS YELICH
NXT CHAMPIONSHIP: KENJI (C) VS JAMES KNIGHT
4 Sameer
No

image0.png

TAMER TO ANNOUNCE RETIREMENT ON CARNAGE

Adam-Cole-1-900x480.png

The whole world was shocked when Tamer returned the night after SummerSlam to attack Premium Champion FDS, nearly two years of absence from the company was ended and he returned to where the name ‘Tamer’ became globally known. He has become one of the most successful wrestlers in the world but due to his attitude of giving every match his all, it appears that has become his downfall. 

It appears that after his loss to FDS, Tamer was talked to by several doctors regarding something they already thought might’ve been true; he has to retire due to several injuries throughout his career. This is devastating news as he’s a joy to watch in the ring, his microphone skills are untouchable and his star power is extremely beneficial to BPZ.

The reports state that Tamer is extremely distraught by the news and will evaluate more on the situation and what’s next for him and he transitions into retirement on tonight’s episode of Carnage. Retiring at such a young age due to injury is an extremely rough subject and something we didn’t think we’d be hearing about from this superstar for a long time. 

image0.png

A NEW ERA

image0.jpg

When the news broke that Tamer would have to hang up his boots due to a number of injuries throughout his career, the entire industry was shocked. On Carnage last night, Tamer came out and delivered a heartfelt speech, before asking Undisputed Champion Smith to come out because without Smith, there is no Tamer. When he said “Quite frankly, Smith, you’re as good as dead to me.” The whole arena was shocked. Bob Sparks & Storm would then enter the ring and grab Smith, letting Tamer them hit him with a Superkick, seemingly forming a new alliance.

Tamer, Bob & Storm took to Twitter to release a video of them, explaining their actions. 

Tamer: “I’m as healthy as they come, there’s no way I’d have to retire. All I did was make a statement, in this business you push through everybody that you have to when you want to get to the top, even if that means attacking a friend. I saw Storm & Bob struggling, they needed something new to get back on the map, so did I. So we aligned, and now it’s time for a new era in BPZ, an Underrated Era, an Undisputed Era. Welcome to our world.”

image0.png

October 7th 2019 | Road to Halloween Havoc

undisputedpromo.png

TAMER EXPLAINS HIS ACTIONS

This week’s episode of Carnage begins with the theme song of Tamer playing and he walks to the ring with his new friends, Bob Sparks & Storm by his side. They all get in the ring and Tamer stands in the middle with a microphone as the booing is louder than ever

Tamer: ”Why do you boo me? This business is all about making statements so I did exactly that and yet you want to feel betrayed, you want to feel angry and that makes me sick. For one moment, could you all not be extremely selfish and consider that I needed to do that to get my career back on track? It’s extremely difficult to jump back into the mix after two years gone and yet I’m still getting booed. This is why this business is now a disgrace, fans like you. You can all turn on the flip of a coin and you did. Last week everyone cheered me because it looked like I was in a rough time, now I get booed to hell.” 

Following this, the theme song of Smith would play and he’d walk to the ring with his Undisputed Championship over his shoulder. He gets in the ring and shakes his head at Tamer before speaking 

Smith: “You’re right about one thing, this business is all about making statements and you did that, I applaud you. The way you went about it was disgusting. I know it’s been hard for you to get back into the mix and you need a match like this to get back to where you once were, but I’m your brother. If you wanted a match for my belt I would’ve let you. Instead you threw away an entire friendship for the hopes of one last run. I felt sorry for you when I thought you had to retire. These people are not a disgrace to the business, you are the disgrace, Tamer. Backstabbing, entitled guys like you who think because they were good once upon a time they are entitled to everything. You want me at Halloween Havoc? You got me!”

Smith would drop the microphone and run towards Tamer, but would be jumped by Bob Sparks & Storm. They’d hand Smith to Tamer who’d pick him up and deliver a CultureShock! The segment would end with Tamer lifting up Smith’s championship.

giphy.gif

9ca2f-1532805745-800.jpg

ARK UNIVERSE VS FDS

After last week’s attack of Ark Universe at the hands of FDS, these two would face one on one on Carnage. This would be a good match with lots of back and forth action. Ark would prove to be the better man on the night by defeating FDS. After the match, FDS would attack him again until security came and separated FDS from Ark. 

Noam_Dar_bio-08df4cff05b08907a8950bbf49e

WHERE WAS ECHO WILSON? 

For the second week in a row, Echo Wilson would come to the ring to speak to the BPZ Universe

Echo Wilson: “I thought that I better explain my actions and my absence since I was gone for so long and nobody knows why. So it’s not secret that at BPZMania IV I was in a unification match with Bart and Necce which I lost, I haven’t been since then. It really hurt my soul when I lost that match after I poured everything out that I could and got nothing back from it. I didn’t leave for all this time to ‘find myself’, I left to make myself better. I was training and then I got a certain call from Nate and well, the rest is history. As for my problem with Ropati? There isn’t really a problem there. He’s just in my way. He’s not just in my way, he’s in The New Order’s way of dominating.”

Before he could finish, Echo Wilson gets hit with a KIWI KICK OUT OF NOWHERE BY ROPATI! Mr. Money in the Bank stands above Echo, a smile on his face.

UnhealthyFlawedFlyinglemur-max-1mb.gif

Becky_Lynch-bio--2bcc45fff62a0e96016395b

SHERIDAN VS EPIC

Last week, Sheridan seemingly ended her tag team career by walking out on Jonathan and now she takes on Epic completely on her own. She’d win in impressive style, showing a side of her we haven’t seen before as she apparently Elgin’s her journey for the NXT Championship. Afterwards, KENJI would walk out and begin to applaud. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRScp0I6lPmRIpBadg7I1n

JAMES KNIGHT IS UNSTOPPABLE

NXT Champion James Knight would come to the ring and tell everybody that he is unstoppable and nobody is capable of beating him. He’d go to leave when Mikey would come to the ring and confront him, saying that everybody believes they are unstoppable until they stick around for longer than 10 minutes and find out nobody is unstoppable. A brawl would then break out. Has Knight found his newest opponent?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7qFqOaNyMw5XSuCfFJo3

BUDDY ACE VS ARIUS

After an impressive victory last week for Buddy Ace, he’d get a chance to prove himself this week with a match against United States Champion, Arius. This match would be pivotal for his title pursuit as he’d cleanly defeat the champion to the shock of the BPZ Universe. Afterwards, Arius would get to his feet and stand face to face with Buddy Ace, lifting up the belt to issue the challenge.

0_Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin.jpg

ELIMINATION CHAMBER QUALIFIER: FLYNN VS JONATHAN

A match with plenty of old and even recent history, Flynn would take on Jonathan for the chance of entering the elimination chamber with Sameer, Bart, Julius and Bailey. Everybody thought Flynn would win this match but as he hit an FKO and would seemingly be about to win, Yelich would run to the ring and distract the referee, letting Jonathan roll up Flynn and get the fifth spot in the chamber. Yelich would then run to the backstage area as Flynn looks livid.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ38Wtdo_o7PjBfdPWFSh9

NECCE VS HANS

An interesting statistic is that this match is Necce’s first singles match since Bashka has taken over BPZ, and goes into this match undefeated with a record of 7-0-0. The Antichrist would be looking to extend his streak while Hans would be trying to send a message. With Slim standing at ringside, he’d slide a steel chair into the ring and then start distracting the referee. Necce would pick up the chair and then throw it into Hans’ hands and Necce would crash onto the mat. After hearing the noise, the referee would turn around and see what has just happened. The referee thinks that Hans hit Necce with the steel chair and ends the match in DQ! This finish has shades of Slim’s early career when he was European Champion for the first time.

Chris-Jericho.jpg

NATE VS BRAD 

Nate would come to the ring and say that he is without an opponent, and he really needs one. Nate would issue an open challenge which would be answered by Brad! He has seemingly returned to the name Brad and is ready to face Nate. Nate laughs and mentions that once he beats Brad, he’ll be facing Nanovirus next week. Nate would win this match with a Superkick after a 15 minute match which the audience were pretty into. Nate’s dominance continues.

6d99b-15665431746495-800.jpg

SAMEER VS BART

In the lead up to the Elimination Chamber match, Sameer would take on one of his five challengers in Bart. This would be a great match between two of the best in BPZ right now and the fans would love every moment of it. Sameer would eventually win with a Curb Stomp and afterwards, the two would shake hands signalling the respect they have for each other.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu6623DhkXfPl_yPXdQIt

THE BAILEY VS JULIUS

In tonight’s main event, two more members of the elimination chamber would face as The Bailey would take on Julius. This match was brutal and very even. The Bailey would hit a GOAT Bottom on Julius and when he went for the cover, the match would be interfered in as Nate, Slim, Necce & Echo Wilson would all enter and attack Julius & Bailey. After the chaos in the ring is over, Nate would grab a microphone and yell “I WANT IN THE CHAMBER!” as the show comes to an end.

image0.png
CURRENT MATCH CARD:
BPZ WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP ELIMINATION CHAMBER: SAMEER (C) VS BART VS JULIUS VS THE BAILEY VS JONATHAN VS ???
BPZ UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP: SMITH (C) VS TAMER

image0.png

NATE’S ROAD TO THE CHAMBER

neville-2.jpg

On the October 7th episode of Carnage, the show ended with The New Order attacking The Bailey and Julius, with Nate then claiming he wanted to be inside the chamber. It appears Nate’s wish has been granted and he has an opportunity to join Sameer, Bart, Julius, Jonathan and The Bailey inside the chamber — if he can defeat Bailey and Julius in a triple threat match on October 14th in the main event of Carnage. Will the Intercontinental Champion overcome the odds and defeat two former world champions to gain his spot inside the chamber? Find out on Carnage!