WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
I Can't Odd

Back Home

In between quarter final matches for King of The Ring the fans are shown a video. 

Image result for hay field

Buddy Ace is shown standing with his back to the camera in a large field. After a few seconds he turns with a sad look in his eyes. 

"I've had it rough as of late. BPZMania was a bit of a wake up call. I figured I'd walk into a battle royal filled with newcomers, take an easy championship victory. Got smacked around by some new guys, tossed out by our current North American Championship number one contender. I thought I would have to step up my game a bit and heading into the North American Championship ladder match I thought I had done so. Not nearly enough. Backlash, got creamed in a US title match that I doubt anyone remembers. All that got me into gear and I started to reinvent myself though it seems my pace isn't quick enough. Blade demolished me, absolutely destroyed me. Six minutes of hell where all I could do was take the punishment. All that, I could handle. King of The Ring though, I was really hoping that would be my big break. I could push through into the later rounds, get my name out there again. Heck, maybe I could win the whole darn thing, perhaps win a world title. George though, he was also looking to use King of The Ring as his path to redemption and only one of us could advance. I came out the gates hot with the intent to blaze my way forward but George put that fire out real fast. I was honestly in shock when I walked to the back, to have it all end so soon in the very first match of the tournament. My work doesn't seem to have gotten me anywhere. Lately I just feel...trapped. It's like there's a noose slowly tightening around my neck. My career is at the gallows."

Buddy chuckles before looking around and gesturing at the land around him. 

"That's why I've come back home for a bit. I just needed to clear my head and refresh myself. It's nice to be back and to see all my family and friends again. Sometimes you just need to go back to where it all started. I've come a long way from being a kid with a dream. I get paid to travel the world and do what I love most as part of the best company in the business. Now that I've got my perspective realigned I feel much better about where I am in my career and where I'm going.  The current landscape of BPZ is an interesting one. I think it's the perfect time for me to break out. I'll bounce back from this because nothing is keeping me down."

The video fades to black.