WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Hollow

WWE Hall of Fame Classes Prediction and Discussion

so far all the hall of fame inductees look pretty good DX was long overdue and they should hopefully have a good speech, i feel honky tonk man will have some great stories. Torrie and Harlem Hea should be good as well and right now i'm happy there are no undeserved people yet. 

The latest inductee into the 2019 WWE Hall Of Fame class is WWE's Senior Director Of Talent Relations, Sue Aitchison who will receive this years Warrior Award

The Warrior Award recipient for this year's class has been announced as well as the 'CTPost' published an article which noted that WWE's Senior Director Of Talent Relations, Sue Aitchison, met with WWE Chairman Vince McMahon to discuss the next inductees into the company's Hall Of Fame and McMahon informed Aitchison that she was going to be receiving the Warrior Award come April 6th

Aitchison spoke about the honor and said that she is humbled and just thinking about the honor makes her emotional.

“I’m so humbled — just thinking about this honor is emotional,” Aitchison said in an interview. “Giving back is part of WWE’s philosophy. This is something we do and always want to do well.”

Dana Warrior, who has reportedly joined WWE's creative team on a full-time basis echoed that Sue displays the Warrior spirit everyday.

“It is an incredible privilege to present Sue with this year’s Warrior Award,”Warrior said in a statement. “My husband saw Sue’s efforts firsthand throughout his WWE career. She displays the Warrior spirit every single day and is an inspiration to us all.”
D19KozNX0AESJhj.jpg

It's good to see the Warrior Award going to a long time employee this year because it's nice to see members of the company like Sue receive some recognition for what they have brought to the company. Obviously i don't know her personally but just by reading through all the congratulations to her from wrestlers spanning decades it's not hard to see how important she is and her role is to many talents. Congratulations.

D2hCeKsXQAEiTw9.jpg

Bret “Hit Man” Hart & the late Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart symbolized tag team excellence in WWE in the 1980s and early 1990s. Now, the three-time WWE Tag Team Champions will be forever immortalized in sports-entertainment history.

The Hart Foundation are the latest inductees announced for WWE Hall of Fame’s Class of 2019. They’ll take their place in the hallowed hall during the 2019 Induction Ceremony on Saturday, April 6, the eve of WrestleMania 35, at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y. Tickets for the ceremony are available now. The news was first reported by Yahoo Sports. With this induction, Bret Hart will become a two-time WWE Hall of Fame Inductee, joining Ric Flair and fellow 2019 Inductees Shawn Michaels of D-Generation X and Harlem Heat’s Booker T.

WWE.com Full Article

D3FQ7KzU4AMpc-v.jpg

Brutus Beefcake was known for taking a little off the top (and the sides) of his opponents after a win inside the squared circle. Now, “The Barber” will be struttin’ and cuttin’ into sports-entertainment immortality.

Beefcake is the final inductee in the WWE Hall of Fame’s Class of 2019. He will take his place in the hallowed hall this Saturday, the eve of WrestleMania 35, at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. 

Full WWE Article

2019 WWE Hall Of Fame Legacy Award Potential Recipients 

Thanks to the always reliable WrestleVotes on Twitter, we know some of the names who will most likely be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame as part of their Legacy Award class. Wrestlers who are inducted this way are generally older deserving stars who have already passed on and may be unfamiliar to younger WWE viewers.

• Wahoo McDaniel is a former many-time NWA champion who toured promotions around the country in the ’70s and ’80s. A legitimate football star, his athleticism and antics outside the ring made him an easy face to cheer for wherever he went.
  • Jim Barnett is a promoter who owned Georgia Championship Wrestling and promotions in Australia. Involved in the business since the 1950s, he eventually worked behind the scenes at the WWF and WCW.
  • “Playboy” Buddy Rose wrestled for AWA and WWF in the early to mid-’80s. “Rowdy” Roddy Piper credited early matches with him as the push he needed to achieve mainstream success.
  • A staple of women’s wrestling in the 90s, few can forget Luna Vachon after watching her perform. Known for her wild hairstyle and ruthless style in the ring, Luna appeared in WWF, ECW, and WCW during the 90s boom. Most famously, she managed Goldust during his “Artist Formerly Known as Goldust” phase.
    Related image

The most surprising was Luna Vachaon going into the Legacy wing of the Hall of Fame rather than a proper induction with a speech and the accolades it comes with. It would've been nice to hear some of her peers talk about her role in women's wrestling. Do you think now they are going to be using the legacy wing exclusively for wrestlers who have already passed away, cancelling the need for family members or peers taking their place for the speech and thank you? 

Not just Luna Vachon but also I feel Wahoo McDaniel could have warranted a full time induction. The guy was a huge star back in the day. Even Jim Barnett probably deserved a full time induction because I dunno if Vince would have been able to push for National TV coverage in the US without the guy.

But yeah I feel they might use the Legacy Wing to put people like that in. It did rob us of some good full time inductions like Lou Thesz (Not sure if he ever wrestled a match in the WWE/F/WWWF, but the guy is one of the biggest pioneers of Pro Wrestling), El Santo (You induct Mil Mascaras fully but not Santo?! What is wrong with you WWE!) and I'd say Rikidozan (Same status as Santo but in this case in Japan and I mean they did induct Inoki in the full wing).

Quick question has WWE put Giant Baba in via the Legacy Wing too?

11 minutes ago, Alex Costa said:

Not just Luna Vachon but also I feel Wahoo McDaniel could have warranted a full time induction. The guy was a huge star back in the day. Even Jim Barnett probably deserved a full time induction because I dunno if Vince would have been able to push for National TV coverage in the US without the guy.

But yeah I feel they might use the Legacy Wing to put people like that in. It did rob us of some good full time inductions like Lou Thesz (Not sure if he ever wrestled a match in the WWE/F/WWWF, but the guy is one of the biggest pioneers of Pro Wrestling), El Santo (You induct Mil Mascaras fully but not Santo?! What is wrong with you WWE!) and I'd say Rikidozan (Same status as Santo but in this case in Japan and I mean they did induct Inoki in the full wing).

Quick question has WWE put Giant Baba in via the Legacy Wing too?

Yeah you're right about Wahoo McDaniel. You'd think he would receive the full induction but i guess they don't enjoy reflecting on wrestlers passing away? Regardless of circumstances. It's a pity.
I'll give them the benefit with Mil Máscaras over El Santo as a full induction given his history with the company, wrestling at Madison Square Garden and having the ban on masked wrestlers lifted for him. A shorter history with the company than most but that combined with his legacy already in wrestling it worked.

No they haven't inducted Giant Baba but give them time and he will probably be inducted eventually if they receive consent for it. (I'm not sure how it works but i imagine they usually reach out to someone if they can)

11 minutes ago, Arius said:

Pictures from Wrestlemania Axxess has come out revealing the other names being inducted into the Legacy Wing of the Hall of Fame as

•  Bruiser Brody
  •  Primo Carnera
  • S.D Jones
  • Profressor Tanaka
  • Hisashi Shinma

Brody should honestly be in the actual hall of fame in my opinion, his style was so influential.  

13 hours ago, Hans said:

Brody should honestly be in the actual hall of fame in my opinion, his style was so influential.  

Agreed. SD Jones you could also make a case since he held the record for fastest loss at a Wrestlemania.

Also wasn't Primo Carnera a Boxer? Didn't know he did wrestling but a quick wikipedia check does confirm he faced Lou Thesz. Hum I wonder if he was one of those guys Vince's grandpa Jess McMahon promoted since he was a Boxing Promoter.

Toru Tanaka could also be argued deserved a full induction since he was one of the biggest names of the WWWF days being even a chellanger to Sammartino as well as a former tag team champion with Mr Fuji.

Shinma is interesting in that the guy was an "onscreen" President of the WWF but he was in reality chairman of NJPW and in fact helped launch Tatsumi Fujinami into stardom in America and Japan.

According to Brad Shepard, WWE is considering Kane and The Big Show for next year’s WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2020 inductees:

“According to a source in WWE, Kane and Big Show are early names being internally considered for the #WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2020. Keep in mind, this is only a consideration and the final list isn’t complete until mere months before WrestleMania.”

Below are The Big Show’s accomplishments in WWF/E & WCW:

– 2x WCW World Heavyweight Champion

– 3x WCW World Tag Team Champion

– World War 3 Winner (1996)

– 2x WWF/E Champion

– 2x World Heavyweight Champion

– 1x ECW World Champion

– 1x Intercontinental Champion

– 1x United States Champion

– 5x WWF/World Tag Team Champion

– 3x WWE Tag Team Champion

– Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal Winner (2015 – WrestleMania 31 Kickoff Show)

– Triple Crown Champion

– Grand Slam Champion

– 5x Slammy Award Winner

Below are Kane’s accomplishments in WWF/E:

– 1x WWF Champion

– 1x World Heavyweight Champion

– 1x ECW Champion

– 2x Intercontinental Champion

– 9x WWF/World Tag Team Champion

– 2x WWE Tag Team Champion

– 1x WCW Tag Team Champion

– 1x WWF Hardcore Champion

– Money In The Bank Winner (SmackDown brand – 2010)

– Triple Crown Champion

– Grand Slam Champion

– 2x Slammy Award Winner

WWFOldSchool.com

Surely now that Batista announced his retirement he gets put straight into that headliner spot over these two guys. Kane and Big Show are of course loyal servants of WWE and are worthy of being in the Hall of Fame but I wouldn't have them go in the same night as Batista, because they might be overshadowed. Who even knows if they are actually retired anyway. Definitely deserving of it, just wait until they announce their official retirement, not just speculation 

Kane and Big Show of course have their spot in the hall of fame but I feel if they go in next year's (possibly be with Batista) they might get overshadow as I see Kane as a Hall of Fame headliner or in the same class as The Undertaker. Big Show isn't officially retired so maybe he goes in when he does hang up the boots for real.

I can see timing with Batista being an issue but knowing how much he loves the WWE and is willing to work with them through their pains i could see it happening any year now.
Big Show has been in the WWE for eighteen years plus now and considering his time in WCW prior to that, main evented Wrestlemania and won every title worth having. It's no doubt that he would be a Hall of Famer soon as he nears the end of his career. I'm actually surprised we haven't seen more of him considering this is the best shape of his career apparently though i guess wear & tear is still in affect. Hopefully he will go out with a bang whenever it happens
If this was a personal event i'd say he is a headliner but because it has turned into content i'd say probably not. Kane though i can see being a headliner one year when he finally enters the Hall of Fame. I could honestly see Kane or Paul Heyman inducting Big Show before him.

I don't know if Kane and Big Show will be officially retired by the time Mania weekend rolls around so I feel like Batista deserves it more and he should headline since he's currently a big star at the moment it'd be good for WWE to get him in while he has all this momentum. 

- There is currently a rumor going around that the New World Order (Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, and Kevin Nash) will headline the 2020 WWE Hall of Fame class. 

Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com speculated on the possibility. 

"It’s Tampa, which is Hulk Hogan country, so perhaps the NWO makes sense. I haven’t heard any definite names at this juncture." 

Source - NoDQ.com

I can see this happening. The WWE are on much better terms with Hulk Hogan now, making these guys the perfect headliners for the Hall Of Fame.