WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Hollow

WWE Hall of Fame Classes Prediction and Discussion

I'm not sure about all of them, but I think Undertaker will headline for sure, simply considering how much he contributed to the business and it's his first year of retirement, he deserves to go in straight away with how much of a legend he was. He really deserved to headline 2018's Hall Of Fame class.

Undertaker should and probably will be the headliner of the 2018 Hall of Fame class. For the rest of the class... well it really depends on how Vince feels about something so I don't know.  But with Undertaker being the headliner it will be a good Hall of Fame class regardless. Him giving a speech out of character is going to be pretty weird given how good of a job he has done in keeping Kayfabe alive.

Guest Smith

If The Undertaker is done for sure, he's gotta be the headline induction. He's been with the company longer than anyone and he's never caused much trouble. He consistently puts on quality matches and was creating BIG moments up until his final match.

As for the other inductions, Demolition are long overdue inductees. Other big names that come to mind are Rob Van Dam, Batista, Vader and Sable.

Gonna make an underdog pick and say Daniel Bryan and Undertaker co-headline. Taker is obvious and I'd be repeating what other people have said. Bryan makes sense in the fact that WM34 is in New Orleans and that was where his WM moment was 4 years ago. I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't make it, however, because he could possible make an in-ring return.

Image result for undertakerHave to agree with everyone else and say this man will enter the HOF. I am not even going to name of the reasons but just...wow. And in fact, this may be weird but I think the streak should be inducted into the HOF as well. I think RVD and Batista (since they are in 2k18) will be inducted. also a tag team, women, and some other smaller but still great entries. I do not think it will be nearly as great as last years (In terms of the whole card) but I think it will be awesome none the less.

Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Dave “Batista” Bautista is currently the name being floated around backstage in WWE to headline the 2018 WWE Hall of Fame class.

He goes on to note that the move would make sense since Batista’s last WrestleMania match would be at WrestleMania 30 which also took place in New Orleans. Batista has obviously broken out in Hollywood over the last few years with the Guardians of The Galaxy films and James Bond. His induction would bring WWE a lot of mainstream attention.

With many of his outspoken comments about the PG WWE product and his botched 2014 run Meltzer speculates that it could lead to some very interesting interviews if he is inducted.

WrestleZone.com 

Batista headlining the HOF class is not bad at all, not as big as Taker ofc but it will still be cool. At this point I think The Dudleys will be introduced, and if she is done by Mania maybe even Mickie James.(Unlikles). I think Kane might be added this year as well, its hard to predict older people who are entering due to the "randomness" of it, but one man I would like to see added is Rey Mysterio.

According to wrestling news journalist Brad Shepard, the following names are being considered for this year’s WWE Hall Of Fame Class of 2018:

Goldberg

Bam Bam Bigelow

Ivory

Dudley Boyz

Kid Rock (celebrity inductee)

The latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter touched on this report, noting they had only heard Goldberg and the Dudley Boyz names come up as possibilities for this year’s class. The Observer also noted that while Batista was in early talks as a possible Hall of Fame nominee, he might be held off on due to the reports of his interest in coming back to compete in WWE.

WrestleZone.com 

If the best WWE can do for a headliner for their "Hall of Fame" is Batista then something is seriously wrong with them.
I am not saying Batista shouldn't one day be in the Hall of Fame but there are alot more worthy legends still to take their place in the Hall of Fame and to actually suggest a guy whose greatest accomplishments is Blu-tista and The Blandest Face and Heel runs in the company is worthy of being the main event of the show is just a true insult to everyone in the business still waiting to enter.

20 minutes ago, bailey14 said:

While WWE has not confirmed this yet (though they are expected to by next week), Bill Goldberg is indeed going to be the main eventer or headliner that will be heading up the 2018 Hall of Fame class.

Smart choice, will have support and a stronger name coming off his most recent run.