BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
????

Monday Night RAW Reunion Discussion: July 22, 2019

The biggest RAW Reunion in history will take place on the July 22nd edition of Monday Night RAW from the Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida.

Below is the promo for this RAW:

According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, WWE is doing a RAW reunion because the USA Network isn’t happy with RAW’s recent viewership.

Below is what Meltzer noted:

“USA [Network] is very disappointed with the numbers. They made a bunch of suggestions and one of them was the RAW Reunion show.”

During a Q&A this weekend, WWE Hall of Famer and current All Elite Wrestling commentator Jim Ross revealed that Vince McMahon asked him to appear during this RAW reunion show, but JR turned down the offer.

Good Ol’ JR noted that AEW President Tony Khan wanted JR to return to RAW for this one-off appearance, but JR still turned it down.

The following names have been announced so far for this RAW reunion:

– Stone Cold Steve Austin

– Hulk Hogan

– Ric Flair

– Triple H

– Shawn Michaels

– Kevin Nash

– Scott Hall

– X-Pac

– Eric Bischoff

– Christian

– Kurt Angle

– Booker T

– The Boogeyman

– Shane Helms

– Ted DiBiase

– Jimmy Hart

– D-Von Dudley

– Jerry Lawler

– Sgt. Slaughter

– Santino Marella

WWFOldSchool.com

Whenever legends appear these days they always choose on poor soul of the roster to destroy, like Heath Slater in 2012, The Ascension I don't even know when, and The Revival last year. A completely random time to have some of these guys appear but it should be cool to see still, hopefully they don't take up too much time though as they still need to build for SS.

Yeah I think we could already tell that this was an attempt to bring in more viewers. The show should be decent, it's always great to see a lot of the legends when they comeback, hope they don't make some of the guys who are actually current wrestlers look like shite though. Also Santino is on the list for the reunion which is a funny one if he's seen as a WWE legend now. 

Image result for WWE RAW Reunion Special

WWE announced a Raw Reunion for next week’s episode of the show with several big names already confirmed. These specials can either be really fun or mostly harmless but as the years go on and nostalgia becomes broader than the Attitude Era & Golden Age, who do you hope to see appear on this special next week? Or possibly what do you want to see happen?

Confirmed Names So Far

Booker T
Christian
D-Von Dudley
DX (Triple H and Shawn Michaels)
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Hurricane Helms
Jerry Lawler
Jimmy Hart
Kelly Kelly
Kevin Nash
Kurt Angle
Mark Henry
Mick Foley
Ric Flair
Rikishi
Road Dogg" BG James
Ron Simmons
Santino Marella
Scott Hall
Sean Waltman
Sgt. Slaughter
Shawn Michaels
Sid Vicious
Steve Austin
Ted DiBiase Sr.
The Boogeyman
The Godfather

I mean it's extremely unlikely due to how busy he is, but it'd be awesome to see a shock appearance from The Rock. However, I don't believe it's happening as somebody with his star power appearing would be something they'd advertise the hell out of, especially on The Rock's social medias. 

5 hours ago, BrendenPlayz said:

Memorable moments. I'd like to see everyone mix in with the legends as well. But most of all, I want Kevin Owens and Steve Austin to give Shane'O a stunner each.

Brenden I completely agree Kevin Owens and Steve Austin hitting a stunner on shane’o mac would be one of the most memorable moments ever in any era that occurred. I Also to see some new 24/7 champs while the legends are here.

I'd absolutely love an angle between Santino, The Boogeyman, The Godfather, and R-Truth where they just get shit on by DX (not actually) for just being odd.  I'd also love to see Truth get into a Woo-off with Flair and Owens with Austin sounds like a perfect stunner party to me.  And if it's not too late, I'd like a Brothers of Destruction appearance.