BrendenPlayz Elimination Chamber

The Elimination ChamberPPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Summerslam

Streaming live on the WWE Network, its the biggest event of the Summer, Summerslam! Discuss it here.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Gunner

IUM

Wow I won against all the odds. Really loving this diary, Ropati vs Julius is going to be a great first feud for the TV Title, and I hope to see a rematch between Sameer and Arius (btw what was the rating for that match?.) Meanwhile big wins for me, Bash and Prince as well and I can’t wait for more of this amazing diary 

Name: Necce

Weight: 6’4

Height: 225

Nickname: The Antichrist

Signatures: Delirium Trigger (Electric Chair German Suplex), Sling Blade, Necce Effect (Even Flow DDT)

Finishers: Death From Above (Springboard DDT), Begotten (Swinging Reverse STO into a DDT) Antichrist Revolution (Lifting Single Underhook DDT)

Hometown: Lawtell, Louisiana 

Attire: Jeans, Converse, Punk Rock T-Shirt

Name: Ark Universe

Weight: 5'8

Height: 195

Nickname: The Enigma

Signatures: 8-Bit Knee(Ripcord Knee OR Running Knee Strike), Big Bang Attack(Jackie Chan(Angleico's move,Look it up)

Finishers: Wheel of Fate(Twist of Fate), Graviton Bomb(Swanton Bomb), Black Hole(Kneebar)

Attire: Black with  red spiderweb tights, during entrance has a red jacket that reads "To weird to live, to rare to die" on the back