WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
BobdaBomb

WWE: Back to Brands w/ Bob and Meko

WWE Signings

ybZlyc4u9-aUMSFF3u6WOEI_2QcsYh5ZJ1cwUaXe

With the threat of AEW poaching top talent from the indies WWE has finally made a few moves to bring in men and women to help improve their roster. They were able to bring in some nice names too that seems to have the WWE Universe buzzing. With this new fresh start it seems Bob and Meko played a big role in bringing in this new haul of top notch wrestling talent.

Signing #1: John Morrison

LmfKs4Xccn1joz10WZC_MTOLrlyYdkaBXCz61BmH

That’s right Morrison is back with the WWE after taking some time away from the company to pursue other interests and grow himself as a person and a wrestler. Morrison seems to have been on the WWE’s radar for a while now and was contacting a few days after his contract ending with Impact Wrestling. Morrison could be a big player for this company going forward it just comes down to how the WWE uses him this time around.

Signing #2: Tessa Blanchard

jHP_YccFVpg5qf3QXe4yJ70cj5mVaBzJ6qCUdpGT

After a sudden fallout in her contract with Impact Wrestling. Blanchard was one of the top available names in the wrestling world who was not locked in with a contract. She was said to have been in between a big bidding war between WWE and AEW but WWE seems to have come out on top in this one. With WWE looking to bolster its somewhat thin Womens Division right now. Tessa should flourish with the WWE as long as she is used the right way. It is said though that the company has big plans for her going forward.

Signing #3: Eli Drake

apdKFtY6Eegv6ciSFYUpfJ689oDfIUz7VS_LSquq

After having a short and meaningless stunt with the WWE as and enhancement talent it seems Drake is going to go for a second run with the company. Drake has greatly improved his work over the years after leaving the WWE and it seems WWE has taken notice to this as they have brought him back for a second chance. Drake just like most of these names could be a big name for this company in the future but with WWE’s creative system it will all depend on how the people backstage handle him and what the fans think of him.

Signing #4: Scarlett Bordeaux

sfRUrv2vtBONvFqYpa2erH8-_hEs31wV30NUKERq

Scarlett is one person in this group that might have the best chance at success. As she has the look that WWE seem to have pushed above everything else. It has been rumored that she was hand picked by none other than Vince McMahon. As he made her the WWE’s top priority. She looks to have loads of potential here in the WWE as the owner seems to have a huge amount of belief in her. It seems that she will be a wrestler but could also have a potential run as a manager in the WWE we will just have to wait and see.

Signing #5: Zoe Lucas

Nvj0cZ6ImEqCdXr2FKCdGbvl_knQRMIoZIesIIkd

A bit of a surprising move here by the WWE as Lucas still has a lot to work on but it seems that someone inside the WWE has great belief in that Zoe Lucas is the next big thing. She could be big if that person gets their way it seems. Though it doesn't seem like we will be seeing her right away as she will most likely spend some time in the Performance Center polishing her skills and improving her in ring skills. Zoe could be big for this company if she can improve upon her in ring work as she already seems to have some fans high up in the WWE system. It will all come down to how they use her though as we look toward the future for Zoe Lucas.

Signing #6: Marty Scrull

0NVqSZuxSS6KkH2t7a278cBjxfTE8RYxXbowy57i

After having a fallout with ROH wrestling Marty Scrull looks to move to the big leagues as he signs with the WWE. Scrull seemed like someone who was almost destined to be a part of the AEW roster but it seems WWE was able to change his mind. Scrull is one of the more popular indie wrestlers and could achieve great things in the WWE. Scrull is said to have been looking to get out of ROH for a while and its seems WWE took advantage of this swaying Scrull to sign with them before AEW could even put an offer in. Scrull should be a great addition to the WWE roster as we go forward.

HDAFQD6sca-tROPzAMJ9qz50vX3ovUgWHWNTuHAX

These signing should all start off in NXT soon as we are excited to see what the WWE will do with this new insert of talent. The WWE has seemed to make a big statement here as they look to stop AEW before it really gets on a roll. With WWE moving NXT to the USA Network this is also a way to help bolster the roster and bring in new viewers. There are big things coming for the WWE and we are all looking forward to it.

Tuesday Night SmackDown Live

tenor.gif?itemid=9698297

On this August 27 edition of SmackDown, we see the final two opening round matches for both KOTR and QOTR. SmackDown kicks off hot with the in-ring return of Sasha Banks for her QOTR match.

hqSvDHFTWj4e_DE6T6Tcv5Z_LQP-7wXytH1AJkxS

Match 1: Sasha Banks VS Liv Morgan

sasha-banks-wwe-s-first-ever-emmy-fyc-ev69f57b37aeb1b4fb6f22361485fead69.jpg

In a quick match, Sasha forces Liv to tap out to the Banks Statement. Sasha's in-ring return is a triumphant one, and she now looks to face either Nikki Cross or Sarah Logan in the next round.

However, before Sasha can celebrate too much, she's attacked from behind by SmackDown women's champion, Becky Lynch! Sasha quickly retreats as Becky looks to lock in the Dis-Arm-Her. Sasha is barely able to escape Becky this time, but it's clear that the SmackDown women's champion hasn't forgotten her attack from SummerSlam.

SmackDown then cuts to 24/7 champion R-Truth, and he's having a casual conversation with Sarah Logan before her match. Ruby Riott then barges in on the two, asking why Truth's in their safe room. Logan tries to calm Ruby down, but Ruby insists that Truth will reveal this room, because he can't keep a secret for anything. Ruby and Sarah argue for a bit before Sarah angrily storms out, needing to get ready for her match with Nikki Cross later. Ruby then turns to Truth, and Truth immediately leaves, saying that he doesn't need Ruby trying to take his title, too.

Match 2: Seth Rollins VS Bobby Lashley

2ad7b2b390f522b5b57f1cd243e3aae7.jpgPicture-Of-Bobby-Lashley-AWl159.png

In a great match, Rollins is able to barely overcome the Destroyer, putting Lashley away with a Blackout. Rollins is an early favorite to win the entire KOTR tournament, and a victory like this over Lashley shows exactly why.

SmackDown then cuts to intercontinental champion, Mustafa Ali, cutting a promo about his next KOTR opponent, Andrade. However, before Ali can get his message across, he's blindsided by the monstrous Lars Sullivan yet again! Sullivan lays out Ali as security desperately tries to break up the attack, and Sullivan takes the Intercontinental championship and throws it across the backstage area before leaving the scene.

Match 3: Sarah Logan VS Nikki Cross

Sarah-logan-awesome-hair.pngwwe-nikki-cross_1.jpg

In a good match, Nikki Cross beats Sarah Logan to move on in the QOTR tournament. During this match, Nikki draws out a noticeably more unstable side of the Riott Squad member, but it's still not enough to overcome Cross. Nikki Cross will now face Sasha Banks next week in the SmackDown QOTR semi-finals.

Finally, just before the main event, SmackDown shows a video package of 3MB, detailing their journey to this point in the WWE. It shows Jinder and McIntyre's respective releases, as well as Heath Slater's career while they were gone. The video package ends with the image of 3MB holding all the gold at SummerSlam, a complete turn around of their misfortunes a mere 5 years ago.

Main event: AJ Styles VS Kevin Owens

e8d5c6362a6d53abdd7776506770d57f.jpgKevin_Owens_stat--016d31ee553677b7bec8e5

In a grueling match, AJ Styles overcomes Kevin Owens with a Phenomenal Forearm, now punching his ticket to a SummerSlam rematch against Seth Rollins next week. AJ celebrates as SmackDown comes to a close.

Monday Night RAW

VpBxx76KnuGitD9xqJ76XI6txfKBnOZ9GkeNp4ZM

The date is Monday, September 2nd, 2019 and we are live with Monday Night Raw. We are in the Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore, Maryland. We have a big night planned as we will see the third round of both the King of the Ring and Queen of the Ring Tournaments take place. We will also here from the RAW Womens Champion Alexa Bliss and the man challenging Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship Randy Orton. We have a great night planned so let's get right into it.

RUKTJYJ8DyX4pqd4RuLmw32sLHT5i2sUziv_ZFjr

The show kicks off as we see the Raw Womens Champion Alexa Bliss in the ring. She is defending her title in 2 weeks time at the King of the Ring PPV against Mickie James. We can only assume she is going to have some words to say about her opponent especially after what Mickie had to say last week about the upcoming match. Alexa begins to talk.

RTyOlluZSttq70PqZmw_PhZ1IvB8Vyxxz2EM_lXR

Last week we all heard from the grandma of the womens division Mickie James. I find it funny how she actually has a chance at taking my title. Now I will admit Mickie used to be great. Used to know she is washed up. Maybe Mickie you should go where you belong to a irrelevent company like Impact Wrestling. I mean you hit the peak of your career there. Now you come back here and all you seem to know anymore is how to botch and how to lose and you think that is what gets the job around here these days. I know back in your day that stuff didn't matter because all people wanted to see what how you looked. But Mickie let’s be honest, you don’t have that anymore either. All you are Mickie is a waste of  a paycheck and a waste on TV time. To be honest you are a waste of my time and these people's time. So I won’t waste anymore of it.

V6jVQq6e545YrZEmTjzcksM-N5CJIe9gL1DtM65l

Alexa is about to stop talking when Mickie James slides into the ring behind her! Mickie James hits Alexa with a Mick Kick! Mickie James then laughs at Alexa as the crowd cheers. Mickie celebrates in the ring as we cut to a commercial break.

We come back from commercial to see the Big Show in the ring with Robert Roode as we are set for our first match of the night. Both men could use the win here in the 3rd round of the KOTR Tournament we will just have to see what happens.

Match 1- Big Show vs Robert Roode

ZumVGySpCKubEC9kKuuxrKunQwZpJlpUzN8xu7TOulgHGrlHb-E65E6ORScAhww9Y9-4gm7Fc2JzLzDY

We would see Robert Roode defeat the Big Show in a solid match after hitting him with a Glorious DDT. The Big Show came out strong here but the lack of stamina showed as Robert Roode was able to wear the Big Show out and take advantage late. Robert Roode moves onto the next round of the KOTR Tournament as he is one step closer to winning it all.

We cut backstage where we see the United States Champion Samoa Joe. We see him chuckle a bit before he begins to talk

DLhTJAccot19TE6w6Cl6rV_K5bRDJhqCqV5bfQt-

I have seen the backlash I have gotten from smashing your so called hero CM Punk’s head through a window. Now do I care, no not all. You see this is called strategy something you people seem to know nothing about. I am going into a match where I have to take down 5 other men to retain my title. Why wouldn't I take every advantage I can to increase my chances of winning. So I guess you could say this is a warning. A warning to every single man in that match that you all better watch your backs cause Samoa Joe is coming for you.

Samoa Joe then storms off likely on the hunt for other competitors who are competing for his United States Championship at King of the Ring.

We cut to another section backstage to see Daniel Bryan arriving at the arena a bit late but as he is walking backstage we see the lights go out as we then hear punches and Bryan screaming. When the lights come on we see the FIend standing over Bryan who is laid out on the floor. We see Rowan begin to run over but the lights go out and when they come back on the Fiend is gone.

GIGrlOnHp9VfcVRK0uJT6t9Q5aSf_w4Q0J3_D7dK

We cut to the ring as we see Bayley along with Sonya Deville in the ring as we get set for our second match of the night. This is a QOTR Tournament match so both women need the win here to stay alive and become the first ever Queen of the Ring.

Match 2- Sonya Deville vs Bayley

meJ8HLuKV03vQSKR_-4mSR2-e2ItvpC1VIqm1rP1QL8IlHHY8Smf0pCme5cPCaxftIs6aSYVhoFwZnxF

In this one we would see Bayley pick up the win as she would beat Sonya with a Bayley to Belly. Mandy Rose interfered a lot in this match but Bayley was able to overcome that and move on to the next round of the tournament. Sonya looks furious in the ring after the match and Mandy is trying her best to calm her down as we cut backstage.

We cut to a vignette where we see the Womens Tag Team Champions having a photoshoot with the titles. They clearly don’t see the Kabuki Warriors as legitimate challengers. The two women try numerous different poses to the liking of the male audience. Flair and Evans seem to be growing closer together with the more time the spend together. They look to keep a hold of their titles at King of the Ring when they defend against the Kabuki Warriors.

PkbmIEAzvDcF3aYDXLfa-H6a22ebMq95osDrI2F2

We cut back to the ring as we are set for another QOTR matchup as Natayla will go one on one with Nia Jax. Both these women could easily go all the way in this tournament but only one can move on from this matchup and stay alive.

Match 3- Natalya vs Nia Jax

8lNI-to75ZLK1dR1HHsY1mQafaRUHxbhFSagv0ekkUYwlia5dFIz_XD9E_8YpSXXb1uIz49z0TWIb_eE

In a decent match, Nia Jax defeated Natalya with a leg drop. Nia Jax seemed to be in full control of this match as she dominated from the start. Natayla just could not handle the power of Nia Jax. Nia moves on as it will be Nia Jax vs Bayley in next week to decides who will represent RAW in the QOTR Finals at the King of the Ring PPV.

We cut backstage to see Randy Orton he looks at the camera before laughing. He eventually gains his composure again as he begins to talk.

W3HpEjeuxqfOgvfICDc6J1_fzIa7MQcCp-oXcwFI

It is very clear to me that Brock Lesnar is not to happy with the viper at the moment. Do I care though no, not really. Now I usually don’t agree with you people but I think it’s true that we both don’t want to see Brock Lesnar with the Universal Championship. Not to fear though cause the viper is near. He is coming for that title and Brock I am going to take that title. You can hit me with your suplexes and F5s but each time I will just get right back up. Brock though the thing is that no one gets up after an RKO its a move so deadly it can even put beasts like you to sleep.

Randy then walks off as he has a big grin on his face as he seems to be very confident heading into his match with Brock Lesnar at the King of the Ring PPV.

We cut back to the ring as it is time for our main event as Roman Reigns will take on EC3 to decide who will face Robert Roode next week for the opportunity to move to the finals. Both these men have been on a roll lately we will just have to see who comes out on top here.

Match 4- Roman Reigns vs EC3

djCdVO8F_R-2FBKmuinHLiGCl6XRBZgq3Pnp1mz1yx1q9nHIsMLSsdJFhN3KnfvOshkT_JytUoUZHLxf

In an excellent match, Roman Reigns defeated EC3 after hitting him with a spear. Both men looked great here as this could have gone either way but Roman was just able to win this one as we have seen a new EC3 ever since this fresh start. Roman Reigns moves on but EC3 should be proud of the performance he had here tonight. The show then ends with Roman Reigns victorious.

tenor.gif?itemid=9698297

On this September 3 edition of SmackDown, the SmackDown semi-finals for King of the Ring kick off, with the winners tonight competing next week for the chance to face RAW's representatives at the PPV.

Match 1: Sasha Banks VS Asuka

sasha-banks-wwe-1182832-1280x0.jpeg220px-Asuka_March_2018.jpg

In a fantastic opening match, Sasha Banks is able to put Away Asuka with a Banks Statement. Sasha Banks will now move to the SmackDown QOTR finals against either Ember Moon or Nikki Cross.

SmackDown then cuts backstage to Kairi Sane, who is watching Asuka's crushing loss backstage. With Asuka occupied in the ring, Kairi doesn't notice that the women's tag champs, Charlotte and Lacey Evans, are approaching. Before Kairi can react, she is jumped two on one by Charlotte and Lacey, with Charlotte grabbing a steel chair and assaulting Kairi's leg. Security finally pries the women away, but a clear message has been sent by Charlotte and Lacey to their challengers.

Match 2: Andrade VS Mustafa Ali

latest?cb=20190602040513latest?cb=20190507115133

In a stellar match, Andrade is able to eke by the Intercontinental champion, putting him away with a Hammerlock DDT. Andrade now moves to the SmackDown finals, where he faces either Seth Rollins or AJ Styles.hqSvDHFTWj4e_DE6T6Tcv5Z_LQP-7wXytH1AJkxS

Backstage, we cut to Christian, who announces that next week, we will determine Becky Lynch's next challenger in a battle royal between the women who aren't competing in the Queen of the Ring finals. Shane wishes all the women on his roster luck, and is excited to see who steps up to the plate against Becky Lynch. 

Match 3: Nikki Cross VS Ember Moon

Screen-Shot-2018-11-06-at-9.45.19-PM-696NXT_04012017ca_2322JPG.jpg

In a great match, Ember Moon is able to eke by Nikki Cross, putting her away with an Eclipse. Ember Moon will now face Sasha Banks next week for the right to represent SmackDown in the Queen of the Ring finals.

Finally, just before the main event, SmackDown shows one final video package, hyping the big six man tag match between 3MB and the New Day next week, as well as their respective title matches at King of the Ring.

Main event: AJ Styles VS Seth Rollins

aj-styles-696x392.jpg320.jpg

In a stellar main event, Seth Rollins avenges his loss at SummerSlam by picking up the win over AJ tonight. Seth Rollins will face Andrade next week, with the winner representing SmackDown in the King of the Ring finals.

Monday Night RAW

The date is September 9th and Monday Night Raw is live from the Madison Square Garden for the first time in 10 years. Right here in New York will we see the Raw QOTR and RAW KOTR representatives chosen from the winners of the final two matchups. We will also see Stone Cold make an appearance tonight as he talks about the upcoming Universal Championship Match between Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton we have an exciting show tonight so let’s get right into it.

K3kXI9GYxVDw0UHQf3Tr0eX2DtJMJemMJbpv6Wt8

Sis9Wa4Y876cVeyDqh0xKQ3kOx1De-0albgmrnS8

Z9aYHAe5CpnMytDEFJhDviuSOO54gTvwzjc9bUi4

We kick off the show as we hear Stone Cold Steve Austin’s music hit as he makes his way to the ring. Stone Cold is here tonight to talk about the upcoming match between Randy Orton and Brock Lesnar at the King of the Ring PPV. We see him get in the ring as he poses for the crowd before he goes to talk. Before Austin can talk though we see Brock Lesnar make his way down to the ring before the two would stand face to face in the middle of the ring. We would then see Brock Lesnar F5 Austin! The crowd boos Lesnar as he just walks backstage not letting Austin get his opinion out on his upcoming match. 

R9Bu6IjCRTzqJdB3DFIeth4oE82KFf6zNlSZRGVq

We see Bayley and Nia Jax make their way down to the ring as we are about to find out who will represent RAW in the QOTR Finals. Both women would benefit greatly from winning this tournament as it would give them a big boost in this new fresh start. We hear the bell ring as the match starts as we wait to see who will come out on top.

Match 1- Bayley vs Nia Jax

aDfRy4kdbehTuW3yWW92e_dckIp2_wJqzCiIX-uOsDA4ml_21FoQF_sA31gpJG5mdeUVUUu3UoFS7NVL

In a solid match, Bayley would defeat Nia Jax after Bayley hit her with a Bayley to Belly. Nia Jax came out hot but Bayley would fight back eventually gaining momentum from the crowd and dominating the rest of the match. Bayley now goes on to the KOTR PPV to represent RAW in the QOTR Finals.

mgr41AWR2S9JkZvI0ajvbLjeqh9WqlKKBx5C5KaV

We see The Miz pop up on our screen as he is at home with his kids and his wife Maryse as we see him begin to talk about his upcoming match.

5Kr8m-dDqs8z9BvicpAOS8Ru3MnXz6Tl82m17sIU

So I have a shot to win the United States Championship for a third time in my career and trust me I make the most of my opportunities. Now I look at the men and this match and I will be honest there is a load of talent in this match. There are 5 other men that want this title almost as much as me. Then again going into this match what do I have to prove to you all. I have a beautiful family, I have won every possible title the WWE has to offer and I am when it comes down to it one of the top guys in the company and there is no doubt in my mind. So to the other men in this match if you think it is just gonna be a walk in the park against me you have another thing coming.

The camera then cuts away as it seems the Miz is more than ready for his match this Sunday.

We see CM Punk and John Cena set up to tag with each other against Finn Balor and Samoa Joe as we see 4 of the 6 men competing in the United States Championship Match compete here tonight. Both teams look to gain momentum heading into the championship match.

Match 2- Cena and Punk vs Balor and Joe

ipyOmqHxzPmfEFEbXOkpt73xdsG0Z0pvyi87ln26U3X2H40Uq4eZjekZzhxoN5lX-NNQNvCNRmeb9NDxnPpBED2Ht4NHfalgksl4096u7Pby2zAeaArR5_kqXJCnoEBIdRgNaOQYDMM_Oc3sm7JGqyiZY400gYoC

In a solid match we would see Finn Balor and Samoa Joe defeat John Cena and CM Punk after Finn Balor beat John Cena with a Coup de Grace. We would then see Joe lock Balor in a coquina clutch after the matching making him pass out. Joe would show his dominance here going into his title match at the KOTR PPV.

TdAxskgGc6vm_Twy55O2LDG-VJjFoKHWvGRvDcmB

We cut backstage to see Rowan standing outside the locker room keeping watch for Daniel Bryan who was recently attacked by the Fiend. Rowan stands there as we see the lights flicker and eventually go out. We then hear Rowan getting beat down as the lights turn back on and we see Bruan Strowman the Black Sheep standing over Rowan. We see Bryan open the door to see Strowman but the lights go out once again as we see Strowman disappear. 

qOlObvqeYcD9z7gVPI773zJDaPcyB5VUxtStyZwy

We see the Womens Tag Team Champions in action against Fire and Desire. Fire and Desire look to pick up a big win here as Flair and Evans look to pick up a win here heading into their match at the KOTR PPV. Both teams could use a win here we will just have to see who comes out on top.

Match 3- Flair and Evans vs Fire and Desire

oV9p-O_dSMRs38QWzRH7eRrulGR92T_NQXC59cgT1dv4kai0m83hNo2gAyqt23RFb3eJxqeLZxY_K7t_

In a decent match, Fire and Desire would defeat Flair and Evans after Sonya Deville would defeat Lacey Evans after interference from the Kabuki Warriors. We would see the Kabuki Warriors celebrate in the crowd as Flair and Evans were furious in the ring.

4k0HWeozZzS-OXotQz_P7IKdy3G1uIx2CdR35GdQ

We cut backstage to see Alexa Bliss standing by with Charly Caruso as she grabs the mic from Charly and begins to talk completely ignoring any questions Charly had.

JHqkQ9yrYJ30volBdfZh_8ljzfXojpjcTj3lEIAW

Mickie James this Sunday I cannot wait to send you packing to the retirement home. Mickie you need to face the facts you are irrelevant and just take a paycheck away from a much more talented wrestler that have to waste years of their prime on the indie scene or in NXT because people like you sit here in the back in catering and take that spot away. So at the King of the Ring PPV, Mickie I am going to free up that spot and any NXT girls that want this title are welcome to come up and try to take it from me.

Alexa then walks of as she hands the mic back to Charly and we cut to the ring.

It is time for our main event as we will find out who will represent RAW in the KOTR Finals at the KOTR PPV. Both men would love to move onto the finals here but only one can so we will have to wait and see who comes out on top here.

Match 4- Robert Roode vs Roman Reigns

TafOYTgtpACtZX3sFWPAkizGNn_sxUnLLEwajDC7Ln9qHTMVlot2NWfgUUxNOLJCDdBbvf8dRguBP9VD

In an excellent match, Robert Roode defeated Roman Reigns after he hit him with a Glorious DDT. Both men looked great here but Roode was able to pull it out last second to pick up the win. Some may say Reigns was the favorite to win this one but Roode came through with the upset. Roode now moves on to represent RAW in the KOTR Finals.

cjjT99o_Kjj7JlyBaJsPnTAr_5tnYmyMoHI_fmvW

tenor.gif?itemid=9698297

On this September 10 edition of SmackDown, we see the final SmackDown before King of the Ring, where the final matches of SmackDown's KOTR and QOTR brackets will take place. SmackDown will also end with a massive six-man tag match between the WWE and SmackDown tag team champions, 3MB, and their challengers at King of the Ring, the New Day.

Match 1 - Sasha Banks VS Ember Moon

sash.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1180615-wwe-qa1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&

In a hot opener to kick off SmackDown, Sasha Banks scores the victory over Ember Moon after a quick roll-up off of a failed Eclipse. Sasha Banks will now face Bayley at King of the Ring to crown the first ever Queen of the Ring, a bout between the first ever women's tag champions.

After the match, Christian would enter the scene, and he would say that despite her crushing loss, everyone backstage was incredibly impressed by Ember Moon's performances this past month. Christian announces that even though she won't have the chance to become Queen of the Ring, Ember Moon will face Becky Lynch at Queen of the Ring for the SmackDown women's championship.

Match 2 - Lars Sullivan VS Buddy Murphy

dd61d-15589152535596-800.jpgBuddy_Murphy_bio--757f7d1ba1cd4756e5e43c

In a bout between two of SmackDown's hottest rising stars, the clash would end in a no-contest after Buddy and Lars brawled to the outside long enough for a double count-out. The brawl between the two men wouldn't stop, but Mustafa Ali would run out to get some revenge of his own on Sullivan. Sullivan recognizes that Ali and Murphy now have the numbers advantage and he retreats. Ali and Murphy look at each other with unease, on the same page tonight, but clearly not having forgotten their past battles.

SmackDown then cuts backstage to the Kabuki Warriors and Paige. Paige tells Charlotte and Lacey that if they couldn't even beat Fire and Desire, what hope do they have of beating Asuka and Kairi Sane? Paige follows up by saying that she's sorry they have to end their women's tag title run so soon, but the women's tag title's will look so good around the Kabuki Warriors' waists. As they finish their promo, R-Truth is seen running away behind them as the rest of the locker room follows, the chase for the 24/7 title still on for the entire WWE roster.

paige-the-kabuki-warriors.jpg?w=696

Match 3 - Seth Rollins VS Andrade

https___blogs-images.forbes.com_alfredkoAndrade_1920x1080.jpg

In a high energy clash between two of the best wrestlers on SmackDown today, Seth Rollins scores the victory over Andrade with a Blackout. Seth Rollins will now face Robert Roode in the King of the Ring finals.

After the match, Zelina Vega gets on the microphone. She says that she's disappointed Andrade couldn't beat Rollins tonight, but it's okay, because they have a back-up plan. Since Andrade beat the Intercontinental champion, Mustafa Ali, last week, Zelina states that Andrade should face Ali for the title at King of the Ring. This draws out Christian, who agrees with Zelina, making Andrade VS Mustafa Ali official for King of the Ring.

Main event - New Day VS 3MB

new-day-uproxx-e1527645917291.jpg3mb-1907158.jpg

Finally, we reach tonight's main event. The former WWE champion, Kofi Kingston, is joined by former SmackDown tag team champions, Big E and Xavier Woods, against the newly reunited WWE champion Drew McIntyre and SmackDown tag champions Heath Slater and Jinder Mahal, 3MB. In a stellar bout that goes for nearly 30 minutes, the New Day are able to score the massive moral victory over 3MB, with Kofi putting away Jinder Mahal with a Trouble in Paradise. The New Day score a huge moral victory tonight, and at King of the Ring, they look to reclaim their respective hardware from 3MB.

giphy.gif

King of the Ring PPV

U.S Championship 6 Man Elimination Match: Punk vs Joe vs Miz vs Cena vs Balor vs Ziggler

Smackdown Womens Championship: Becky Lynch vs Ember Moon

Intercontinental Championship: Ali vs Andrade

Raw Womens Championship: Alexa Bliss vs Mickie James

Smackdown Tag Team Championship: 3MB vs The New Day

Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton

Raw Tag Team Championships: Bryan and Rowan vs The Fiend and Braun

WWE Championship: Drew McIntyre vs Kofi Kingston

Womens Tag Team Championships: Flair and Evans vs Kabuki Warriors

QOTR Finals : Bayley vs Sasha Banks 

KOTR Finals : Robert Roode vs Seth Rollins 

Predict the PPV down below! ( 11 in Total )

U.S Championship 6 Man Elimination Match: Punk vs Joe vs Miz vs Cena vs Balor vs Ziggler

Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton

Womens Tag Team Championships: Flair and Evans vs Kabuki Warriors

U.S Championship 6 Man Elimination Match: Punk vs Joe vs Miz vs Cena vs Balor vs Ziggler

Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton

Womens Tag Team Championships: Flair and Evans vs Kabuki Warriors

U.S Championship 6 Man Elimination Match: Cena

Smackdown Womens Championship: Becky Lynch

Intercontinental Championship: Andrade

Raw Womens Championship: Alexa Bliss

Smackdown Tag Team Championship: 3MB

Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar

Raw Tag Team Championships: vs The Fiend and Braun

WWE Championship: Drew McIntyre

Womens Tag Team Championships: Flair and Evans

QOTR Finals : Sasha Banks 

KOTR Finals : Robert Roode

Predict the PPV down below! ( 11 in Total )

U.S Championship 6 Man Elimination Match: Punk vs Joe vs Miz vs Cena vs Balor vs Ziggler - Joe

Smackdown Womens Championship: Becky Lynch vs Ember Moon - Becky Lynch

Intercontinental Championship: Ali vs Andrade - Andrade

Raw Womens Championship: Alexa Bliss vs Mickie James - Alexa Bliss

Smackdown Tag Team Championship: 3MB vs The New Day - New Day

Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton - Brock Lesnar

Raw Tag Team Championships: Bryan and Rowan vs The Fiend and Braun - Fiend and Braun

WWE Championship: Drew McIntyre vs Kofi Kingston - Drew McIntyre

Womens Tag Team Championships: Flair and Evans vs Kabuki Warriors - Kabuki Warriors

QOTR Finals : Bayley vs Sasha Banks - All Hail the Queen Sasha Banks

KOTR Finals : Robert Roode vs Seth Rollins - King Roode

King of the Ring PPV

uEPB_Om2XuRVjhfcNyEazhNQ-LsxX-pmLpI21j7w

uPEv1W8iGPuGNl444bhGjprH4VL_gqNmnghIIUYL

U.S Championship 6 Man Elimination Match:

Punk vs Joe vs Miz vs Cena vs Balor vs Ziggler

In a good match to start the show Finn Balor would win the United States Championship after pinning Samoa Joe to win the matchup. Doplh Ziggler was the first eliminated as CM Punk defeated him with a GTS. Next up The Miz would be eliminated after Samoa Joe would make him tap to the coquina clutch. After that John Cena was defeated after he was defeated by CM Punk with a GTS. Following that CM Punk would pass out to the coquina clutch after interference from Shane O'mac. Then the finish would take place and Finn Balor would become the U.S Champ.

NDu4TcNopqVyVC2ljYPYuw050KFWf3dDckk7fpg4

Smackdown Womens Championship: 

Becky Lynch vs Ember Moon

In the first SmackDown match of the night, Becky Lynch would retain her SmackDown women’s title against Ember Moon, submitting her with a Dis-Arm-Her. Becky Lynch celebrates, but her mood is clearly still anger after the recent attacks by Sasha Banks. 

_RINY0RczRKtKIP92dbPuf3eaDSWbbrPB7JN-MdT

Intercontinental Championship:

Ali vs Andrade

In a stellar bout, Mustafa Ali would retain his Intercontinental championship after an 054 to Andrade. 

After the match, Ali would celebrate, but he would be interrupted by the music of Buddy Murphy. Ali would look towards the entrance ramp, and he would see Murphy. However, Murphy is unconscious, and is being dragged to ringside by Lars Sullivan. Sullivan then dropped Murphy on the top of the ramp and charged the ring, brawling with Ali. Though Ali gives as much of a fight as he can, he’s tired from his previous title defense and is no match for Sullivan, being laid out by a Freak Accident. Lars would then turn his attention to Andrade, and Andrade prepares for a fight. However, both men then laugh, and Sullivan shakes Andrade’s hand. Sullivan, Andrade and Zelina Vega celebrate the carnage they just caused, and with Sullivan now watching Andrade’s back, Ali’s Intercontinental title reign might be in more jeopardy than ever before.

gXi--aOW0Z6q1chBsgTO0uKGYHOYEI20m6gNrZ8h

Raw Womens Championship: 

Alexa Bliss vs Mickie James

In a short match, Alexa Bliss would defeat Mickie James with a Twisted Bliss. Bliss looked dominant here as she truly proved why she is one of the top women in the WWE at the moment. Alexa would defend her title her is it seemed Mickie really did not stand a chance here tonight.

2gjujn_aIw4rx4qFQ5wMlHOTpJXx7Q5gHWSDDA2Y

Smackdown Tag Team Championship: 

3MB vs The New Day

In a high-energy tag team bout, 3MB would manage to retain their tag titles, with Slater pinning Xavier Woods. Though the New Day got one over on 3MB last SmackDown, 3MB would pick up the win on this occasion and continue their tag title reign.

G_YHz5CBz49h0uxIbHWCIRcyIdDyypfAfTRpmpzi

Universal Championship: 

Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton

In a great match, Randy Orton defeated Brock Lesnar after beating him with a low blow when the referee was distracted then hitting him with a pair of RKO’s. Randy was able to pull of a huge upset here as the Beast has finally been defeated at the hands of the viper Randy Orton.

u5EUWIpFX6usZ3tpLImQ22RifDAxJrB9nODG7lJW

Raw Tag Team Championships: 

Bryan and Rowan vs The Fiend and Braun

In a short match, The Fiend and Braun Strowman defeated Bryan and Rowan to win the Raw Tag Team Championships. The Fiend and Strowman looked dominant here as Bryan and Rowan really did not stand a match here. With us crowning new tag champs.

ckYfUGeX-8cxsScVerUAqrrvgEINjaM3LMTXi7wA

WWE Championship:

Drew McIntyre vs Kofi Kingston

In a fantastic match, Drew McIntyre would score his second consecutive victory over Kofi Kingston. With him in control of the WWE title, while Jinder and Slater hold the tag titles, 3MB has total control over SmackDown right now, and if even the New Day weren’t able to overcome them, who can?

6iKtf0hycYzx3yifcIC7vkWCH3nNzd24WVwMuckw

Womens Tag Team Championships: 

Flair and Evans vs Kabuki Warriors

In a stellar bout, the Kabuki Warriors would scoop tag team gold after an In-Sane Elbow to Lacey Evans. Paige, Kairi and Asuka would celebrate after the match, with Kairi tasting her first bit of championship gold on the main roster.

OLqmjuHSThB9LfLGfpWwQkOgGZ0z7sSKc0c6Ryo5

QOTR Finals: 

Bayley vs Sasha Banks 

In a heated clash between former tag team partners, Sasha Banks would continue her impressive roll by forcing Bayley to submit to a Banks Statement. Sasha Banks has become the first ever Queen of the Ring, and after the match, she grabs a microphone and simply says… “Becky, you’re next. Bank on it.”

XKs0EyQwEUkJDQuZX-Ae0aYF4Tod1ImMCgxTCUuM

KOTR Finals: 

Robert Roode vs Seth Rollins 

In a great match, Robert Roode defeated Seth Rollins after hitting him with a Glorious DDT. Roode pulled of quite the upset here as Rollins was the expected victor. We have seen a very different Robert Roode after this fresh start and he is now King Roode.