BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Maasa

Rebirth.

Meer hours after the matches have occurred we see Miracle steps out of the back to struct out of her devastating lost to Hans in the U.S. Championship Title bout after being the man but in this case the women, who was Hans’s closest competitor and just couldn’t get it sone against BPZ’s finest. Without a doubt she is gonna transform herself into someone that will can be capable of knocking the best in the world all we can do now is wait what she can do in her young career. Now back to real time where she in going under the ropes and into the rings where she goes to the top ropes to raise the spirits of the crowd and comebacks down with a microphone in hands waiting for the crowd to settle.

“Well I lost... what can I do about it he dominated the match and almost controlled how it played out and it all went in his favor. But you know what. I am going back after that title! You know I lost this time but iy doesn’t hurt to keep trying and pushing for a single goal to be a champion and everyone wants that. Only a few select performers get that, I want to be in that select group and I am talented to be anyone that came in and out of this company. Arius, Sheridan, Necce, Slim it doesn’t matter! I want make this very clear once more I don’t own anybody anything and if you think I will give help or handout to someone who wants because of my brother you are never gonna get whatever partnership that he had with someone has been put on hold. Now back to the matter me and U.S. Title the title that calls to me and is destined to be mine and I am gonna love every single singles of are relationship or relationships together a buddy's.

“Just a few hours ago I was delayed of my destiny but the day will come and I can’t wait any longer for it, it was devastating having that time taken away but what goes around comes around and my future match with Hans will come around sooner or later. Even though I would want to get that match I as soon as me and him have separate lives we have to live. Opportunities we come like this one some we go, I keep talking the same two issues I have had in my first match I have had because this means so much to me and I want this badly I don’t want to a unknown bust who turned out to nothing after the high expectations were put on, I want to be the female women who dominates BPZ as a world champion! Ambition is something I have I will never lose hope in what I doing and eventually dreams, wishes and ambition will make off in the end. Thats how I got here through those and luck thats what it takes sometimes to great and all the veterans know thats some of the reasons why they are great. I just want to know if a couple of those things hold true to you in someway or another? A yes or no question.”

A mix of yes’s and no’s but mostly no’s.

“I guess I am gonna have to show you what am I talking about.”

She drops the mics and walks out of the ring and into the back.