BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Toxik431

Your favorite TEW mods

Hello everyone I thought of this idea just a moment ago and I think this is great as idea as a good number of us play TEW and as such get interested in the saves of fellow members of the forums so I decided to make this post for people to link, suggest, and talk about some of your favorite TEW mods and ones you’ve recently started playing that you are enjoying so far.

So please tell us about your favorite TEW mods.

I've always enjoyed War of the Immortals probably the most due to the amount of customization and dream matches available in it (highly recommended). I also enjoyed this 1990 mod I found where I did a 14 year LTG, and it's been a fun journey. The BPZ vs Twitch mod has also been made excellently and I enjoy booking it myself and simulating to see how my guy turns out. Finally, I enjoy the Thunderverse, I think the wrestlers in it are creative and it's a pretty unique mod (also highly recommend).