WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
I Can't Odd

Time To Ride

The vignette starts with Buddy Ace sitting on the porch of his family home, gazing out at the land surrounding it. 

“April 12th BPZ introduced a new championship to the world, the North American Championship. Eight men, including myself, fought in a ladder match to determine who would be the first ever champion. The first champion would be the man to establish that championship as one that every BPZ performer should strive to capture. To give it the prestige that all of the BPZ Championships have. That man was Arius, an incredible competitor by all means. Thing is I don’t think his reign has lived up to what it should and could have been. After maybe five or so pay per views he’s had one defense. See a man has successful as Arius has a lot on his plate. Not only was he the holder of the North American Champion but he was also the United States champion and then he jumped into the King of The Ring tournament after losing it. Now that Arius is free to focus all of his efforts on the North American Championship, his challenger unfortunately is not doing the same. To make the title truly worth something you need both champion and challenger fully dedicated to the championship.”

“Now at Emergence I’ll be once again filling the numbers in a ladder match, To The Top. The reward for that match is a direct line to the North American Championship, a match contract to be used at the winner’s discretion. I’d love to be the man to give that North American Championship the reign it deserves but there are five other competitors in this match that quite frankly are in a better position than I am in their careers. 2019 has not been good to me at all. I’m on a seven match losing streak and it isn’t like these are meaningless matches. I’ve had my opportunities and let them pass. That’s why coming home was so important for me. A return to my roots and regain the perspective I used to have. I was talking with my dear Grandmother this morning and she made me realize that it doesn’t matter how many times I’ve failed so far. I’ll keep getting up no matter how many times I’ve been knocked down. All these failures aren’t for nothing because each time I’ve learned something new and eventually that’ll lead to me making good on an opportunity. Rocky didn’t win the title in the first movie. I’m in it for the long haul. I’m damn durable and I will keep going. So don’t count me out of To The Top because you can hit me with whatever you want but I’ll keep trying to climb that ladder till the very end.”