BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Dr.X

Who Could be the next Hogan?

I asked this in the Discord but now i want to see more peoples answers. Is there any one superstar who you think could get the Hogan push of complete dominance for years on end and not lose fan support by any considerable margin? Along with that, why do you think they could do it?

This is actually a very good question. WWE really lack in these types of stars, especially young ones. But the way I see it, the man best fit for the job is probably Velveteen Dream. The guys only in his early 20’s and he’s already loved by the fans and his charisma is great. It’ll only improve from their, and while there’s guys like Cole and Gargano, I just don’t think they have enough of that star feel to dominate. I could see Dream sweeping everyone in his path during a WWE championship run. Hell, I could see the guy main eventing Mania before he even turns 30. 

Of course nobody is going to replicate the achievements of Hulk Hogan. But to be the next Hogan you need to be great in the ring and great on the mic. Whilst being able to be a heel and face. Many people fill that criteria, but for me I think that Kevin Owens fills it the best. His time with Jericho and the list of Jericho when he was face was the best part of the WWE. And he has also had great heel runs especially the one with Sami Zayn back in 2017 I believe.

Velveteen Dream because when he gets called up he gonna be making his mark he’s a future world champion and some of y’all think he won’t win the world title I do tho because he’s making a great NA champion Rn in NXT so when he gets called up expect havoc