BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Ark Universe

Who Could be the next Hogan?

I asked this in the Discord but now i want to see more peoples answers. Is there any one superstar who you think could get the Hogan push of complete dominance for years on end and not lose fan support by any considerable margin? Along with that, why do you think they could do it?

This is actually a very good question. WWE really lack in these types of stars, especially young ones. But the way I see it, the man best fit for the job is probably Velveteen Dream. The guys only in his early 20’s and he’s already loved by the fans and his charisma is great. It’ll only improve from their, and while there’s guys like Cole and Gargano, I just don’t think they have enough of that star feel to dominate. I could see Dream sweeping everyone in his path during a WWE championship run. Hell, I could see the guy main eventing Mania before he even turns 30. 

Of course nobody is going to replicate the achievements of Hulk Hogan. But to be the next Hogan you need to be great in the ring and great on the mic. Whilst being able to be a heel and face. Many people fill that criteria, but for me I think that Kevin Owens fills it the best. His time with Jericho and the list of Jericho when he was face was the best part of the WWE. And he has also had great heel runs especially the one with Sami Zayn back in 2017 I believe.