BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
BiC

Which WWE Wrestler Will You Never Give Up On?

Image result for wwe rusev

The title says it all.

For me, this will always be Rusev. He is a great talent, can be dominant, can be a babyface. And makes the best out of every wacky gimmick they give him. I will always be a fan of Rusev, and think that he has the potential to be a star any day of the week. I don't think it will ever happen in WWE, But I really hope Rusev becomes a huge star like I know he can. An honorable mention is Braun Strowman, how about you guys?

Bobby Roode, EC3 and Elias for me. All are immenslely talented and despite the fact that WWE hasn't really taken them to the next level I will still support them. To be fair, EC3 never even had a chance. Roode should be a main event guy right now and Elias needs some credible wins and a midcard title run soon.

1 minute ago, BrendenPlayz said:

Elias needs some credible wins and a midcard title run soon.

I feel like Elias has a really good roll in WWE right now, his gimmick has been going for a couple years now and is still somewhat entertaining and he has capitlized on the trope of someone interrupting him and he is a brilliant enhancement heel. He can make baby faces look good, and when he gets his ass kicked, you like to see it and he doesn't feel buried. Its much like The Miz when he was a heel, yeah, every episode of Miz TV he got punched but he still got on the show weekly and still sold merch and got "pushed". I think Elias is in a good spot right now with WWE, hes had a good run imo.  

12 hours ago, BiC said:

I feel like Elias has a really good roll in WWE right now, his gimmick has been going for a couple years now and is still somewhat entertaining and he has capitlized on the trope of someone interrupting him and he is a brilliant enhancement heel. He can make baby faces look good, and when he gets his ass kicked, you like to see it and he doesn't feel buried. Its much like The Miz when he was a heel, yeah, every episode of Miz TV he got punched but he still got on the show weekly and still sold merch and got "pushed". I think Elias is in a good spot right now with WWE, hes had a good run imo.  

He's doing okay, but he hasn't really taken that next step to make him a credible in ring competitor. He's got a strong act and the fans always react to him. But I feel like in ring wise he's not taken serious enough. It's like they are just waiting and waiting on him. It's time to strike.

For me it has to be Bray Wyatt especially because he’s shown he can reinvent himself very well if not to near perfection with his new gimmick as the Fiend and really taking advantage of all the mistakes of the past and using them to fuel his current gig and future in the company and once again has made himself gold and proven yet again he knows how to play a darker character