WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Gunner Flynn

War Between Worlds

vG7pIrK.png

Season 5 | Episode 3 | "Return Of The One Many Army"

jjCOfqA.png

González Warns Del Rio Of RumoursImage result for alberto del rio

As Lucha Underground begins, before we go to the ring, we join the newest host of the temple, Alberto Del Rio, in his office. Whilst he is on the phone, the door opens and Arturo González (Rush) enters. In the first episode of seasons five, we saw that Arturo and Alberto seem to have a relationship of some sort. After Del Rio puts the phone down, Arturo speaks.

Arturo González: "Holla, boss. I've got some news I need to tell you."

Alberto Del Rio: "Is it important?"

Arturo González: "Yes, I have heard news of fighters that are making their way to the temple, fighters of dark origins, fighters that have brought terror to this place before."

As Arturo speaks of the dangerous fighters that are rumored to be making their way to the temple, a wicked grin spreads across the face of Del Rio.

Alberto Del Rio: "You know, Dario let many monsters into Lucha Underground in the past, he was never afraid of letting the most dangerous fighters in this business fight inside the temple. If there's one thing I admire about that man, it was that."

Arturo González: "Okay, good then because I've heard the fighters coming are seriously dangerous. Actually, a returning luchador came in this morning, a certain mister 'One Man Army'."

Now, Arturo and Alberto share a look as they both smile with Lucha Underground bringing in great fighter after great fighter in an exciting return to the temple.

jjCOfqA.png

Bobby Gunns vs King CuernoImage result for king cuerno lu

In the first bout of the night, we see Bobby Gunns have his debut match after we saw him for the first time last week in the lockerroom with Jordan Devlin. This week, he faces one of the most accomplished fighters of the temple, King Cuerno.

In their match, we are introduced to The King of Smoke Style's in-ring abilities against one of the most sound luchadors in wrestling today. Despite his impressive debut, Gunns is unable to get the victory over The King of The Hunt.

Winner: King Cuerno

jjCOfqA.png

Killshot Comes Across An Old FriendImage result for killshot lucha underground backstage

In the locker room of the temple, we see The One Many Army, Dante Fox, after González mentioned to Del Rio that he had entered the temple earlier tonight. As Fox is wrapping his hands, an old friend of his, Killshot, approaches and he is joined by his newest friends, González and Apollo Crews.

Killshot: "Hey old buddy, how are you?"

In response to Killshot's friendly greeting, Fox just stares back at him, clearly not as excited to see Killshot as Killshot is to see him.

Arturo González: "So, Fox, tonight you are facing Prince Puma. I know you are familiar with him and I think we all know he needs bringing down a level. He walks around here like he owns the place as if he's entitled to something because of his past in the temple. Perhaps, if you do Del Rio a favor and rough Puma up a little, Del Rio does you a favor in return."

As Arturo grins at Dante after making his proposition, Fox just shakes his head.

Killshot: "Hey come on man. We've got other business to handle tonight so can you just do us this one favor?"

With Dante remaining to not reply and refusing to give them an answer, Killshot seems to grow annoyed but Arturo and Apollo stop him from ruining any chances that Fox will take up on the offer as the three of them then leave.

jjCOfqA.png

Apollo Crews vs Dragon Azteca JrImage result for apollo crews

Next, we have the second match of tonight's episode as the prodigy of Rey Mysterio Jr, Dragon Azteca Jr, returns to the temple. With him in the ring, Apollo Crews enters after we just saw him backstage with Killshot and Arturo, where they referred to having matters to attend to tonight, with this perhaps being those matters.

As Crews and Azteca Jr put on a competitive match, everything is going normally until Killshot and Arturo run out. With Arturo distracting the referee, Killshot attacks Azteca Jr and helps Crews get the win.

After the match, Crews, Arturo, and Killshot celebrate before they then continue to beat down Azteca Jr. However, Kalisto runs down to the ring and saves Azteca Jr from the attack, causing the other three men to flee. With Kalisto being a victim to these three in the premiere episode of season five, it's clear that he's fed up with their attacks as he tends to Azteca Jr.

Winner: Apollo Crews

jjCOfqA.png

Devlin Repays The Favor To Gunns Image result for jordan devlin backstage

Back in the locker room of the temple, we see Gunns recovering after his match earlier tonight. Just like Bobby approached Jordan after his loss last week, Devlin now approaches Gunns with a huge smirk on his face.

Jordan Devlin: "Fella, what happened? I thought Bobby Gunns is killer."

Bobby Gunns"Shut up."

Jordan Devlin: "Aw, is poor little Bobby upset? Come on, how about we go get some ice cream?"

As Devlin continues to ridicule Gunns, Bobby suddenly steps right into the face of Devlin.

Bobby Gunns"Do you think you're funny?"

Jordan Devlin: "I think you need to get out of my face."

Bobby Gunns"Okay, okay, I can do that, as long as you step in the ring with me next week."

In response, Devlin begins to nod so Gunns slowly backs up. The two share one last look before Devlin leaves and Gunns returns to his locker.

jjCOfqA.png

Dante Fox vs Prince PumaImage result for prince puma lucha underground

As Dante Fox comes out, making his return to the temple, the question on mind is whether Fox is going to take up the offer proposed to him by González and Killshot. Clueless to this offer, Puma makes his usual entrance as he looks forward to competing against a formidable opponent in The One Man Army.

As expected, this match is filled with thrilling moments and incredible high-flying maneuvers as these two men who were prominent figures in the original Lucha Underground go to war as the man to lead this new era is still disputable. After Fox has the opportunity to take a chair shot at Puma but refrains from it, he is caught off-guard by Puma who finishes him off and picks up the victory.

Winner: Prince Puma

jjCOfqA.png

Del Rio Makes A Huge AnnouncementImage result for lucha underground championship belt

After a stunning main event, the host of Lucha Underground makes a surprise entrance to the ring, followed closely by his right-hand man, Arturo González. As he gets in the ring, he shakes the hands of both men with Fox looking back at him with animosity due to the offer Del Rio sent through González whilst Puma is appreciative of the support from the new host, unaware of Del Rio's dirty work.

Alberto Del Rio: "Congratulations to these two phenomenal athletes for an absolutely miraculous main event. See, it's competition like this that excites me, it inspires me to make decisions like the one I'm about to announce. Ladies and gentlemen, believers, I am out here to announce that to crown the first Lucha Underground Champion in this new era, there will be an eight-man tournament held inside the temple over the coming weeks and the first two participants to be confirmed are Dante Fox and Prince Puma!"

After making this huge announcement, González hands Del Rio an object covered by a robe. As Del Rio takes it, he removes the robe and unveils the Lucha Underground Championship, holding it high as the camera focuses on it, with a direct shot of the belt being the last image of the episode.

jjCOfqA.png

4i3VAXw.png

1200px-WWE_Raw_Logo_2019.svg.png

Monday Night Raw- Episode 14- "Evil Gargano"

See the source image

We begin this week's episode of Monday Night Raw with the man who seems to have stepped up to the Bullet Club leader, AJ Styles in Johnny Gargano. Tonight he explains why he did what he did, and what is next for him. 

Johnny Gargano- A lot of people want to know why I did what I did, huh? Look, AJ Styles thinks he can run this company with his goons, but for me that is just not gonna happen. I have carried this damn company on my back for almost half a year. And i get no recongintion for this fact, so at the Royal Rumble i finally get the thanks that I deserve. 

Jay White vs Kushida

Entrance%2B1.gifEntrance%2B1.gif

Both men make their way to the ring, trying to get their body ready for this upcoming Royal Rumble Match. Where both of these perfomers will compete in the match. But the real question is, will either of them be ale to overcome the challenge that awaits them in 4 weeks?

The bell rings and we are off, we begin with a lockup. The strength advantage goes to Jay White, with a slight edge in the strength department. As he pushes his opposition into the corner, but Kushida reverses and pushes White over into the corner. He would go for a kick, but White was there to stop it, as he would sleep the legs of Kushida. Kushida would then wait for Jay White to reach his feet for a beautiful pele kick.

Pele%2BKick.gif

As we continue on with this already competitive matchup, both men would be down, seeming from exhaustion. But can you blame them? A few moments later, Kushida would reach his feet and so would Jay White, as Kushida would go for a huge forearm, Jay White would duck under and grab Kushida from behind for a dragon suplex.

Dragon%2BSuplex.gif

A great match thus far, and we are just starting off the night. But every match has an ending, and it seemed to be getting to that point for this one here. As Jay would pick up Kushida, he would lick his lips before ending his victim with a Bladerunner and the victory.

Dragon%2BSuplex.gifLeaves%2Bthe%2BArena%2B2.gif

Pentagon Jr vs Dragon Lee

Entrance%2B2.gifEntrance.gif

Last week, we saw Aleister Black vs Dragon Lee, a man Pentagon has been in war with for almost two months. And it seems they are still stuck in that grudge war, maybe for even more months to come? Lets see, if Pentagon can get his mind off of Aleister Black for just a few minutes. 

The match begins with yet another lockup, like usual fashion. The strength advantage would go to Pentagon Jr, easily. As he would push his opposition into the corner visously, taking Dragon Lee by surprise. Pentagon would continue his attack, with multiple strikes to the abdomen. As Aleister releases from the attack, he goes for a knee strike but was abruptly stopped with a spanish fly.

Spanish%2BFly.gif

As we continue on, with a decent match. Dragon Lee is looking very impressive here tonight thus far, but you have to remember how dominant Pentagon has been these past two months. A few moments later, both men would be up, ensued in a brawl, showing how competive they are towards eachother. Pentagon would then go for a strike of his own, before being countered by Lee into a boston crab.

Boston%2BCrab.gif

And the boston crab is securely locked in, nowhere for Pentagon to go besides the ropes. After a few moments, stuck in this perdiciment, he would reach the ropes, the refree having no other choice but to call for a ropebreak. Once both men are free of exhaustion, Pentagon would quickl attack Dragon Lee with a Pentagon Driver for the win.

Pentagon%2BDriver.gifLeaves%2Bafter%2Ba%2BLoss.gif

Royal Win

AJ_Styles_bio--eb21bb9b73589dcbabd5036c1

As we return from commercial break, the man who will go one on one with Johnny Gargano in just four weeks time, is standing in the ring. He begins to pace around before grabbing a microphone, rage begins to set in the mind of Bullet Club's leader, AJ Style's mind. 

AJ Styles- You know I heard what Gargano said earlier tonight, how he is not afraid of me, neither Bullet Club. Well thats just a load of crap isnt it? Johnny is scared, he is afraid that come the Royal Rumble victory will elude him. My Royal win will show how dominant I truly am in this industry, and Johnny Gargano you will fall like the rest.

The Fiend vs Kenny Omega

Puts%2Bthe%2BLamp%2Bon%2Bthe%2BRing.gifEntrance%2B3.gif

And finally it is time for some Main Event action, as The Fiend goes one on one with the man he beat over two weeks ago, Kenny Omega. But the question is, can he do it again? Both men for sure, will be trying to show that they are better than the other. 

We begin this clash, with a lockup, one that seems to be extra tense, more so than others. The strength advantage would go to The Fiend, by a landslide, taking Kenny Omega over to the corner. The Fiend begins to spit into his victim's eyes. Before Kenny Omega's rage would begin to set in, stepping up to the fiend.

Push.gif

As we continue, for the duration of the match, or atleast most of it. Kenny Omega has been running the joint, not letting The Fiend get much offense at all. A few moments later, Kenny Omega would look to go for a "Dragon Rush", and he would connect perfectly.

Dragon%2BRush.gif

He would go for the pinfall, but only a 2 count would be executed. He would then pick up The Fiend, looking to end that one, but would be interrupted with a Sister Abigail for the win. After the matchup, he would take Kenny Omega with him.

Sister%2BAbigail%2B1.gifOutside%2BStand%2BUp.gif

A Brawl....

Seth-Rollins-The-Fiend-Hell-in-a-Cell.jp

After an epic match, backstage we go. Where Kenny Omega is being examined, a man that knows the Fiend's tactics way too well, Seth Rollins goes to try to stop The Fiend. Which leads to a brawl, but not much later, he grabs Seth Rollins suffocating him until he is knocked out. Now having two victims in his grasp.

New Japan Pro Wrestling

Junior Tag League: TJP/Drew Gulak VS Mustafa Ali/Cedric Alexander

9a796401466a5b5c-600x338.jpg577a4384499a2903349ead9d498f2184.jpg

NJPW begins with four former WWE Cruiserweights, as the newest members of Suzuki-Gun TJP and Drew Gulak team up to do battle with Cedric Alexander and Mustafa Ali. In a great opening contest, Ali and Cedric would score the victory, putting away TJP with an 054 and remaining barely alive in Junior Tag League, now sitting at eight points.

tenor.gif?itemid=13186273

World Tag League: Most Violent Players VS Suzuki-Gun

4jwrb132lc321.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

Our first World Tag League bout of the night sees two teams already eliminated from WTL look to score a personal victory and send a message, as Toru Yano and Togi Makabe do battle with Lance Archer and Zack Sabre Jr. In a good bout, it would be the Suzuki-Gun duo who score the victory, with Lance Archer putting away Yano with the EBD Claw.

%EB%9E%9C%EC%8A%A4_%EC%95%84%EC%B2%98_(L

Junior Tag League: Tony Nese/Buddy Murphy VS Motor City Machine Guns

a90ce-15546483051534-800.jpglatest?cb=20160902152821

The second Junior Tag League bout of the night sees the already eliminated Tony Nese and Buddy Murphy attempt to play spoiler against the IWGP Junior Heavyweight tag team champions, the Motor City Machine Guns. In a great match, Nese and Murphy would pull the huge upset, with Murphy putting away Chris Sabin with Murphy's Law and scoring his team the victory. Though Nese and Murphy are eliminated from any chance of winning the tournament, this is a massive victory for the former WWE Cruiserweights, while the Motor City Machine Guns' path to the finals has become much rockier.

tenor.gif?itemid=13455563

World Tag League: Roppongi 3K VS The Mighty Don't Kneel

maxresdefault.jpgfUwsCv4I_400x400.jpg

The second World Tag League match of the night sees SHO and YOH attempt to become the block leaders of World Tag League against Nick Miller and Shane Thorne. In a great match, TMDK would not be able to play spoiler, with Miller falling to a 3K. Roppongi 3K now sits at 12 points and leads the block, in strong contention for World Tag League victory.

3K.gif

Junior Tag League: Taiji Ishimori/El Phantasmo VS The Rascalz

latest?cb=20190812112800latest?cb=20181126072208

Junior Tag League rolls on as the Bullet Club tandem of Taiji Ishimori and El Phantasmo attempt to keep their heads above water against one of the block leaders, Trey and Wentz of The Rascalz. In a great bout, the former IWGP Junior Heavyweight tag champions score the victory, with Taiji Ishimori putting away Trey with the Bloody Cross and moving to eight points.

tenor.gif?itemid=13192461

World Tag League: Guerrillas of Destiny VS Imperium

a66a18be8daf1531bc40f52e06c91737.jpgaichner_barthel--593287d7b4965f0ea4a6a11

Our third World Tag League match sees Fabian Aichner and Marcel Barthel of Imperium attempt to play spoiler against the IWGP Heavyweight tag champions, the Guerrillas of Destiny. In a great bout, the Bullet Club tandem would score the victory, putting away Barthel with a Powerbomb/Neckbreaker combination and moving up to an incredible 11 points.

Powerbomb+by+Roa+into+a+Neckbreaker+by+T

Junior Tag League: Suzuki-Gun VS The Young Bucks

tumblr_p59o4pVbRW1ti2dqho1_540.pngmaxresdefault.jpg

The second to last Junior Tag League match of the night sees El Desperado and Yoshinobu Kanemaru of Suzuki-Gun do battle with The Young Bucks, with the Bucks in do-or-die territory against the current block leaders. In a great bout, Nick and Matt would just stay alive, putting away Kanemaru with a Meltzer Driver and moving to nine points.

tenor.gif?itemid=12132655

World Tag League: SoCal Uncensored VS Mustache Mountain

SoCal-Uncensored-Christopher-Daniels-Fralatest?cb=20171122184320

The second to last World Tag League match of the night sees Scorpio Sky and Frankie Kazarian of SCU do battle with Tyler Bate and Trent Seven, with SCU looking to play spoiler. In a great bout, SCU would do just that, as Scorpio Sky puts away Trent Seven with a 450 Splash. Though SoCal Uncensored are eliminated from World Tag League, they are displaying a fantastic late tournament showing, while Mustache Mountain now sits in dangerous territory for potential elimination.

giphy.gif

Junior Tag League: Undisputed Era VS The Irish Airborne

0fa1ffd23bb755a8746f52ab6f381740.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

Our final Junior Tag League bout of the night sees Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly do battle with Jake and Dave Crist, flanked by Bullet Club leader Sami Callihan. The Irish Airborne currently sit tied at the top of the bracket, and a victory would put them in strong position to win Junior Tag League. However, the Bullet Club tandem would fall short on this night, as Dave Crist would be put down by a Chasing the Dragon. The Undisputed Era now joins The Irish Airborne at the top of the bracket with 10 points, and both teams will be looking for a victory next week to cement their spot in the Junior Tag League finals.

Chasing+the+Dragon+by+O%2527Reilly.gif

World Tag League: Los Ingobernables de Japon VS The Revival

maxresdefault.jpg81OJXbkC5yL._SS500_.jpg

Tonight's main event sees former IWGP Heavyweight tag champions and World Tag League winners, EVIL and SANADA, do battle with Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder. In a fantastic main event, EVIL and SANADA would get out of their late tournament slump, with SANADA forcing Wilder to submit to Skull End and moving the LIJ tandem to 10 points.

adcb79ffb8d0d288da8e7d05fcbee0e457faf337

After the match, Los Ingobernables de Japon leader and Intercontinental champion Tetsuya Naito would call out his Wrestle Kingdom challenger, Hiroshi Tanahashi. As he waits for Tanahashi to enter, Naito talks about his contract and the fact that he will be defecting to Impact Wrestling. He mentions how NJPW promised to get behind him for years, how he would be the top guy, but they never committed to it. He says he's tired of being jerked around, and after Wrestle Kingdom, he and the rest of LIJ will be leaving the company, but not before doing as much damage as possible to the company. Naito says he will take the Intercontinental championship away from New Japan, while EVIL, SANADA and BUSHI take away the Heavyweight and Six-Man tag titles. As he says this, The Ace of New Japan finally enters, with the crowd going wild for Hiroshi Tanahashi. Tanahashi says that he's tired of hearing Naito complain, as he has nobody but himself to blame for his lack of success. Tanahashi then makes a blockbuster announcement. At Wrestle Kingdom 14, he will be calling an end to his legendary career, and his last order of business as an active competitor is to keep the Intercontinental championship within the grasp of New Japan Pro Wrestling. Tanahashi then has a tense staredown with Naito, but Naito opts to retreat, the rest of LIJ following behind. Tanahashi celebrates in front of the crowd as NJPW closes for the night, displaying the current standings for both tag leagues.

Current standings:

World Tag League: 

12 points: Roppongi 3K.

11 points: The Revival, Guerrillas of Destiny.

10 points: Los Ingobernables de Japon, Mustache Mountain.

8 points: Suzuki-Gun.

6 points: Imperium, SoCal Uncensored.

4 points: The Mighty Don't Kneel.

2 points: Most Violent Players.

Junior Tag League:

10 points: Suzuki-Gun, Undisputed Era, The Irish Airborne, The Rascalz.

9 points: Motor City Machine Guns, The Young Bucks.

8 points: Taiji Ishimori/El Phantasmo, Mustafa Ali/Cedric Alexander.

4 points: Tony Nese/Buddy Murphy.

2 points: TJP/Drew Gulak. 

We are back with AEW as this is the go home show to the AEW Blood and Guts PPV! We will see the aftermath of last week when Samoa Joe brutally attacked Kevin Owens best friend Sami Zayn. We also got reports that John Cena and the Miz will go one on one at Blood and Guts to become the first ever AEW Champion. We will also see Becky Lynch along with Britt Baker take on Fire and Desire in our main event. So we have a big night planned so let’s get right into it.

UbnFrAmOLrmNXIG0Xx07s_mwVS9HFu4TChNIRAci

YN3zELXm3iQSvFcgLJCCpcUECriTr5xWmkjCSR-0

We start off backstage as we see the hWo arriving at the arena as we see MJF spot the camera and walk over as he begins to talk about his upcoming match with Tommy Dreamer at Blood and Guts in just a few days.

eForSidqu84teLn3Oi6FXgopfO7d7CPIw53fqkid

Listen here, this is for all of you boomers and fat slobs in the crowd. I know you all are rooting for Tommy Dreamer to kick my ass right? Well, I hate to break it to you but Tommy Dreamer is going to be my first victim in my rise to the top of this company. So to Tommy Dreamer and all of you filthy people in that crowd and watching in the crowd, I’m MJF and I’m better than you and you know it.

MJF then catches up with the rest of the hWo as they begin to laugh and walk off as the camera fades to black as we cut away.

We cut to the ring as we are set for tag team action. It will be Alexa Bliss and RIHO taking on Zoe Lucas and Rhea Ripley. These 4 women will face off in a fatal fourway match at Blood and Guts this match will serve as not only a preview but a way for some of the women to gain some momentum heading into the match.

Alexa Bliss and RIHO vs Zoe Lucas and Rhea Ripley

Nfs-ZSV1bc3oxBt-IDt_0_HAv7F4BXyjW25YKyoNK2mcIvWroZY-brd_OelsCPv_qqUbYOVxG3fTnyNkk_W-BQA1c1zunFVSmz1Hq6eREF4I-TLWAP9qPWOAjp5ku5xzAnmAdeotD4Jd0yQbHoPOorqwnDqYIHHU

In a solid match, Zoe Lucas and Rhea Ripley defeated Alexa Bliss and RIHO after Zoe Lucas defeated RIHO after hitting her with a Split Leg Drop. Zoe Lucas seems to be gaining some momentum in such a short time with the company let’s see if she can keep this up at AEW Blood and Guts in just a few days.

We cut backstage as we see Beer Money standing by as they look at the camera and begin to talk about their upcoming Tag Team Championship  match with War Machine. We see Bobby Roode begin to talk.

ivm_LKnQgE9HNpZeXLLzMXHtPG-XbbJELKNhba0C

Now I know a lot of you have already written us off as you all think War Machine is going to dominate and squash us. Well Beer Money is the best goddamn team in AEW. I don’t know if you all have been sleeping on us or are to drunk to see how good we really are. Don’t worry though you will see, you all will see at Blood & Guts when Beer Money became the first ever AEW Tag Team Champions.

We then see Beer Money walk off as they seem to be fired up for their tag team match against War Machine at Blood and Guts that should be one of the top matches of the night.

We are set up for tag team action as it will be Tommy Dreamer and Rhyno against Rhyno vs MJF and EC3. Dreamer and MJF will be going one on one come Blood and Guts so this will be a good way for either one of them to gain some momentum heading into their match.

Tommy Dreamer and Rhyno vs MJF and EC3

VRitRxATrmx5q5i9e-pPbNhLUi9iueQ3vDVV3pPsU0BFFDE4sCJK_UBphOXKefjNr7M9EYXsA-UMSB0omvk8K-7hr9mly223jtii4pW4ANV-6RoiF-Kg0t4ngMZe3VX_eYd94o3CIm-cZf1lvtl0aYqcx36LVgzB

In a nice match, MJF and EC3 defeated Tommy Dreamer and Rhyno after MJF defeated Rhyno with a quick roll up. MJF gains some momentum off of this win heading into the PPV as Dreamer vs MJF should be a good matchup. We then cut to commercial.

We cut back to the ring as we see Miz and John Cena on the stage set to sign the contract for their World Title match at Blood and Guts. We see both men sign the contract as Miz grabs a mic and begin to talk.

tyIMr4hhcKjl5gp0K8yFCl5NG29osVRGifAcfH9l

Miz: Yeah John Cena in another World Title match, everyone here is so excited. Well hate to break it to you John but this one is not going to go the way that you think..

oBub3BQnMR4hsXQdlOPG19FLx6EHieupOGzFm-89

John Cena goes to answer but we see EC3 and MJF run out from backstage and attack John Cena. Miz then laughs as John Cena is driven through the table by the duo. AEW Commissioner William Regal stands there furious as he storms off backstage. Miz celebrates with the hWo as he clearly has all of the momentum heading into the World Title Match. We then cut to commercial.

We cut back as we see PCO stand across the ring from a familiar face, it’s James Ellsworth! Ellsworth has finally found a job and it’s here with AEW. PCO just looks at him and laughs. The bell then rings as the match starts.

PCO vs James Ellsworth

TLQYnqXMUzd9D6q8ePfGzYr5x5MlVY0f365n9N15EiLPbdp3w2cpmzgB-J3lfbmprCI-9OE8s6J6aDjM

In an extremely short match, PCO defeated James Ellsworth with a cannonball. PCO looks dominant here heading into his matchup with Broken Matt Hardy at the pay per view. Both men have been on a roll as of late it should be interesting to see who comes out on top.

As PCO heads backstage we get set for tonight's main event as it will be Becky Lynch and Britt Baker vs Fire & Desire as Becky Lynch looks to get a bit of momentum going as Fire & Desire has really got the better of her these past few weeks.

Becky Lynch & Britt Baker vs Fire and Desire

SWd2oTNlJZETJK2B1F7iVL-paBXeELTc5gia3Cy_iPZ6BsTd_i17GYFxTZ76rQpiX4e3LxNQuJ5ben3PBUIv8XqW4cT3D-1T1FdWEZacvnNbnUb6Ad5tHMVG

In a great match, Becky Lynch and Britt Baker defeated Fire & Desire after Becky Lynch defeated Sonya Deville with a quick roll up. Becky Lynch has finally got a step up on Fire & Desire. It will be Lynch vs Rose at Blood and Guts to decide the first ever AEW Women’s Champion.

After the match we quickly cut backstage as Samoa Joe and Kevin Owens are brawling. It seems Kevin Owens is looking to get some revenge on Joe after what he did to Sami Zayn last week. Neither man is giving an inch as both are slamming around and throwing punches. Eventually we see backstage personal intervene trying to break up the fight, 

0cK6arqZ-aBVRMMGp1UN4w_LSsh45GsdX79keTwg

This doesn't work though as Joe breaks free and goes after Owens again but he is met with a superkick as Owens broke free as well. Both men though begin to brawl once again as Joe has a bloody nose and Owens has a busted lip. 

EBD9CKlYE_gzqRCpiKTaPSgSCUaDE2cVvhbSWlL-

Eventually we see William Regal rush in as he begins to talk to the two men.

vEDltOrLSLMLQNxuPuEA5WFsxzM_nnuuofKmtdnm

Stop it right now! You want to beat the hell out of each other. Fine by me, but it will not be on AEW’s hands. You two will go one on one is an Unsanctioned Lights Out Match at Blood and Guts. Now stop fighting, save it for Blood and Guts.

We see the two men pulled away from each other as some trash talk is shared and we see Joe laughing at Owens as the show comes to an end and we head into the Blood and Guts PPV this weekend!

AEW Blood and Guts PPV

Main Show

Lights Out Match: Samoa Joe vs Kevin Owens

AEW World TItle Match: John Cena vs The Miz

PCO vs Broken Matt Hardy

AEW Tag Team Title Match: War Machine vs Beer Money

AEW Womens Championship Match: Becky Lynch vs Mandy Rose

Buy In Matches

Alexa Bliss vs RIHO vs Zoe Lucas vs Rhea Ripley

MJF vs Tommy Dreamer 

Leave Predictions Below

AEW Blood and Guts PPV

Main Show

PCO vs Broken Matt Hardy

Buy In Matches

MJF vs Tommy Dreamer 

PCO vs Broken Matt Hardy

Buy In Matches

MJF vs Tommy Dreamer 

AEW Blood and Guts PPV

Main Show

Lights Out Match: Samoa Joe vs Kevin Owens

PCO vs Broken Matt Hardy

Buy In Matches

MJF vs Tommy Dreamer 

Related image

Image result for pac aewImage result for pete dunne

PAC VS DUNNE CONFIRMED FOR DESTINY

Two of Britain's finest wrestlers will clash on January 4th, when 'The Bruiserweight', Pete Dunne, takes on 'The Bastard' Pac in a hard-hitting affair sure to steal the show. Dunne was the inaugural WWE United Kingdom Champion while Pac was regarded as one of WWE's best UK wrestlers for years, but unfortunately left the company before the division commenced.

Pac and Pete Dunne figure to rank as some of the best that Impact Wrestling will have to offer, so it should be a company-defining matchup. Who will prevail? The Bruiserweight or The Bastard? Find out January 4th!

XMF4rZM.pngTlhEtUv.png

UuV79iu.png

vG7pIrK.png

Season 5 | Episode 4 | "The King Of Mystery"

jjCOfqA.png

Del Rio Is Met By Luchadors Looking For OpportunitiesImage result for alberto del rio

As the Lucha Underground intro finishes, after fading through back, the first scene of this week's episode has us follow an unmasked fighter walk through the corridors of the temple. As he approaches a door that reads 'Alberto Del Rio', he stops and whilst he composes himself, talking can be heard coming from the other side of the door but it is soon masked by the noise of the person knocking.

Now, we join Alberto Del Rio in his office as the man walks in, revealing himself as Jordan Devlin. Another man can be seen standing opposite Del Rio and next to Devlin but his face isn't revealed.

Jordan Devlin: "So I heard about the tournament you announced last week, for the Lucha Underground Championship, and I want you to know first-hand from me that I want in."

After Devlin makes his demand, Del Rio smiles but it seems fake, as if he is actually annoyed but doesn't want to show it. Even so, he responds to Devlin respectfully, containing his emotions, trying to remain professional as the host of the temple.

Alberto Del Rio: "Jordan Devlin wants in on the Lucha Underground Championship Tournament, huh? I like that fire, that determination to walk straight into my office and demand an opportunity so you know what, I'll give it to you. Tonight, I have one of the best luchadors to ever step foot inside the squared circle returning to the temple and you, Jordan Devlin, will face him."

After offering an opportunity to Devlin, Del Rio extends his hand and it is accepted by a budding Jordan, who then leaves the office. With Devlin gone, Del Rio returns to the man he was previously talking to and now, his face is revealed as none other than 

Mark Haskins: "So, where were we?"

Both Haskins and Del Rio share a grin as the two men look to continue their business discussions and settle whatever agreement they're looking to make.

jjCOfqA.png

Lucha Underground Championship Tournament (First Round)
Chavo Guerrero vs Humberto CarrilloImage result for humberto carrillo

In the first match of the tournament announced at the end of last week's show, two luchadors from two different historically prestigious Mexican wrestling families, Chavo Guerrero and Humberto Carrillo, go toe-to-toe.

Throughout the match, Chavo and Humberto show their sound Lucha libre techniques as is expected from two luchadores of such heritage. Nonetheless, it's clear that Carrillo is much more comfortable in the air whereas Chavo remains grounded for most of the match. In the end, Humberto comes out on top and gets the victory for himself, and his family, as he defeats the current figurehead of the most praised family in Mexican wrestling, the Guerreros.

Winner: Humberto Carrillo

jjCOfqA.png

The Arrival Of The King Is ConfirmedRelated image

After the first match of the night, we cut to see a hooded man approach the outside of the temple. As he opens the door and walks in, we cut to González entering Del Rio's office.

Arturo González: "I've just received word that he's here. The king has officially returned to the temple, do we have a match planned for him?"

Alberto Del Rio: "Yes, Balor's protege, the young Irishman, Jordan Devlin, he came in here asking for an opportunity. By the way, remind Killshot that his match is up next and make sure he still understands what his mission is, to make the luchadores humble and understand that they must respect the host. I've already had enough of these idiots constantly asking me for things."

After Del Rio gives his orders, Arturo nods and then leaves. Next, we cut back to the hooded man who now stands inside the temple, and as we pan around from his back to his front, his identity is revealed as arguably the greatest luchador to ever step into the squared circle, Rey Mysterio.

jjCOfqA.png

Mark Haskins vs KillshotRelated image

After an exciting revealing of the fact that Rey Mysterio is back inside the temple, we return to the ring as we get set for the second first-round match in the Lucha Underground Championship Tournament in which Mark Haskins makes his debut against Killshot.

Under the orders of Del Rio, Killshot is extra ruthless in this match as he tries to make an example out of Haskins but the fire of the British fighter keeps him in the match and in the end, it is Haskins who is able to get the victory and advance in the tournament.

Winner: Mark Haskins

jjCOfqA.png

Austin Aries Promises He'll Prevail VictoriouslyEPEqRdR.jpg

After an impressive debut from Mark Haskins, we join Austin Aries outside of the temple, in a flash lounge, as he sits back in a padded leather chair, in a high-end suit and with a cigar lit in his mouth. After lifting his shades up to reveal his eyes, Aries starts speaking.

Austin Aries: "Over my almost twenty years in this industry, I've traveled all over the world and fought against the greatest our sport has to offer but more importantly, everywhere I've competed, I've won gold, belts, championships, that's why they call me the belt collector."

As the camera pans out, revealing the backdrop to be his twenty-five-plus titles on display. After taking another puff of his cigar, Aries begins to talk again.

Austin Aries: "Now, I enter the temple, I step foot into Lucha Underground and already, I have the Lucha Underground Championship in my sights. Realistically, this tournament, all it is to me is a platform, an extra special stage to make my championship win that much more exciting, so thank you Del Rio, I appreciate you making the birth of my ruling over your temple that much more extravagant because after all, after I've overcome the hardships of a whole tournament, no one will be able to deny that I am a deserving champion, that I am the best in the world."

With his message to the believers and luchadores of Lucha Underground made, Aries puts his shades back on and continues to smoke his cigar in his lovely relaxing lounge as he continues to enjoy the luxuries earned through his years of success in the business.

jjCOfqA.png

Jordan Devlin vs Rey MysterioImage result for rey mysterio lucha underground

After another eventful night inside the temple, possible the most noteworthy event of the season so far comes as the king of Lucha libre, Rey Mysterio, comes down to the ring for his match in the Lucha Underground Championship Tournament against the protege of Finn Balor, The Irish Ace, Jordan Devlin.

As most would expect, Mysterio's return to the temple is glorious as he shows off exactly why he is the living legend that he is respected as. Nevertheless, Devlin also shows off his gritty, rough, hard-hitting style developed in Britain and his homeland of Ireland. Ultimately though, Mysterio's return is triumphant and he moves onto the quarter-finals of the tournament as this episode of Lucha Underground comes to a joyous end.

Winner: Rey Mysterio

jjCOfqA.png

Aerostar Begins The SearchRelated image

After the action inside the temple ends, we return to Aerostar who we saw two weeks ago protecting a mystery man. Now, Aerostar is in the hideout that we saw him in before and he's talking to the mystery man once again.

Aerostar: "With the return of the temple, Del Rio has announced a tournament to crown the new Lucha Underground Champion. Is this our time to strike?"

???: "No, no. Whilst you have been planning our journey back to the temple, I have heard some rumors that my brother still lives, that he is being caged up somewhere. We must find him, release him, and bring him with us. Then, we will be ready to take back what's rightfully mine."

After Aerostar is told his next move, he nods at the man and leaves as his search for the man's brother begins and this episode of Lucha Underground comes to an end.

jjCOfqA.png

4i3VAXw.png

Finally we are here at the AEW Blood & Guts PPV. Tonight is a big night in AEW’s history as we will not only crown our first ever World Champion, but also are first womens and tag team champions. In a night that should be full of great action we start off at the buy in.

1_nEdOlof2hlp0jiMD8wfH0qNtBe1Qzez7RCtuGu

THE BUY IN

MJF VS TOMMY DREAMER

uIhPWCb1X_5zQqNUMM19OYy8VEbsQa9HgythbRkn

We kick off the night with a somewhat proving grounds match as he takes on a grizzled veteran in Tommy Dreamer. This feud came about when Tommy Dreamer attacked MJF with a steel chair when he came to the aid of John Cena. 

Tonight though we will see if Tommy Dreamer’s heroic actions hurt him as he is taking on a much younger and hungrier MJF. This seemingly is a must win match for MJF as he looks to prove that he belongs here in All Elite Wrestling. We see the two men enter and make their way down to the ring to two very different reactions.

X2C9Dss-ilYwPsxB0bvmUHoGpyBzRmT2q6WFTRAYAj2EvB8owhOH-61ztfRMedNqP_H8eDxNZ3o5Pvfl

We would see the bell ring as MJF would start off hot running at Dreamer and driving him into the corner. Dreamer looks to be somewhat caught off guard by MJF’s quick offense. MJF then takes a beaten down Dreamer to the middle of the ring.

xaUc0Uqe63_yc7xRIEfDz_uxHBtH3FLmtQAHg971

MJF then laughs at the crowd as he hits Dreamer with a One Hit Wonder! Dreamer is down 1..2..3. MJF is victorious here over Tommy Dreamer getting off to a good start in his AEW career and getting his revenge on Tommy Dreamer here tonight.

S9FGVBvSFtujG5d6QsBvsYUua7mOx3CXO0-quctS

vQvM_om-dYaBniOhyxWVKBcuAxK5FWTNIupPN4u8

The Buy In then progresses as we see some videos hyping up some matches later in the card. But now we are set for our second match of the AEW Buy In as it will be a womens fatal fourway match between Alexa Bliss, RIHO, Zoe Lucas, and Rhea Ripley. All 4 of these women could use a win here to get some momentum going and to move up the rankings in the AEW Women’s division.

dzOqce4eesoTJ7Q2tS1L8_SsAu5oIZGOo6II-jZQ

The match starts off with all four women in the ring as we cut to the match. We see Zoe Lucas and Alexa Bliss begin to brawl as Rhea Ripley takes RIHO out quickly with a Riptide. RIHO rolls out of the ring as Rhea Ripley shifts her focus over to the other women in the ring.

yyhn4gRFLqRI1lt9un3buRhc9DOjMT7OTn53i5fd

Rhea Ripley and Alexa Bliss would then double team Zoe Lucas throwing her out of the ring. Rhea Ripley would not wait long though before shifting her focus over to Alexa Bliss as she dropped her with a Riptide! Alexa would roll out of the ring though before Ripley could make the pin!

OStED5-o0JDCOasxjrPrCFy4cE9xWo_6sbT7InOi

Ripley is furious in the ring as she goes out and grabs RIHO quickly bringing her back into the ring. Ripley would beat RIHO down with a series of moves before going for the Riptide again. RIHO would counter though escaping it. RIHO would then hit Ripley with a running knee sending her out of the ring. 

ffkL1kgIpQb8Qq_jSyvkSbSMFqczTz-RNIsU65Fs

RIHO would celebrate into the ring before turning around into Zoe Lucas. Lucas would hit her with a KickStart! Lucas would then go for the cover 1..2..3. Zoe Lucas would pull off a huge upset here and pick up the win! It seems as if Zoe Lucas is destined for some big things her in AEW and this could be just the start of it all.

u6Qtx4PK-ERzt9R9599PnSNSx9q0VZRVm-1AKzPU

MAIN SHOW

We are now set for the main card as this is where the PPV really starts to heat up. We will continue on with womens action as we will start off with the AEW Womens Title Match. It will be Becky Lynch vs Mandy Rose. Lynch despite Fire & Desire getting the better of her the past few weeks is the favorite here as she looks to not disappoint her fans. Both women look to make history tonight and become the first ever AEW Womens Champion.

AEW WOMENS TITLE MATCH: BECKY LYNCH VS MANDY ROSE

WEzwbgxJx6bLnED5fpZqr07bgDI-6-hwD4_78xC5

We see both women make their entrances and to no one's surprise Sonya Deville is coming down to the ring with Mandy. Sonya could be the X-Factor in this match, which something Mandy may need desperately to win this one. Becky already outnumbered is in for a fight it seems tonight.

w-mge5yCzFgejyma0b3no1KzHaLiqtCODDQW6K0JUtIw59m27hPDyvHMH2RYzzRhgnJcS5pSnU3RlMCQ

The bell rings as both women lock up in the middle of the ring. Becky gets the better of Rose as she eventually is able to hit her with a BexPloder. Mandy would roll out of the ring as Sonya and her would talk giving both women a bit of time to recover.

fG3GPGjfimYhpVOYMndUixjCjCFPYxenNo4kiKgD

Eventually we would see Mandy roll back into the ring as Becky was being held back from the referee. Mandy would take full advantage of this as she would hit her with a big knee as she was released. Mandy would go for the cover 1..2..Kick Out. Mandy looks furious as she thought that was going to be it.

WhGDK64d94EsEIcj66sI5cdXtjg1TDPhZZnEwz3U

Mandy would then pull Becky up by her hair and slap her. Becky would look at Mandy fired up as she would fight back dropping Mandy with a big right hand. As Becky did this we would see Sonya pop up to the apron as Becky would go over and confront her eventually hitting her with a big right hand to. After she did this though Mandy would roll her up from behind 1..2..Kick Out.

shwyRWUcnC2XT5D7nlEJuJcf9EiTVHQAJxSgVBYx

Becky would look furious as Mandy nearly picked up the win there. Becky would drop Mandy with a drop kick as the crowd cheered. Becky would smile as she then would lock in the Dis-Arm-Her. Mandy would try to fight it off but eventually tap out as the crowd erupts.

WDJM9zMVB7wjfG1llwHHepcHsssCpaZD_Yzb0jL3

Becky Lynch wins and has now become the first ever AEW Women’s Champion. Becky Lynch stands tall here tonight at AEW Blood and Guts as Mandy and Sonya retreat up the ramp defeated falling victim to the Man!

We then get set for our next match up as we will crown our first ever AEW Tag Team Champions. It will be the reuniting Beer Money taking on War Machine. War Machine has dominated their opponents up to this point and look destined to become the first ever AEW Tag Team Champions. Will Beer Money be able to pull off the upset here or will they fall victim just like all the other tag teams that have been in the way of War Machine.

AEW TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: War Machine vs Beer Money

bDJySYyuL4flHyvdyAGx_Myf9dDJpDTWCNbYlvff

Both teams make their entrances as Beer Money seem to be a bit on edge having to face off against the dominant team War Machine. We would see War Machine come out with little to no expression as they seem ready to fight. 

Xyn2LbSrn5SFXJngH89LYk6rk-4QTdxm2DI8tLpv0E-twn9HYdHXjtwN8awkP5pIEuIFTr_KfPLK_Pwt

We hear the bell ring as James Storm and Hanson start the match. Bobby Roode seems to be starstruck on the apron at the size of the two men as we see Hanson pick up Storm and slam him down. Bobby Roose looks around as Storm looks for a tag but Bobby Roode just looks around and ignores the attempted tag from Storm.

AXvf757yJ5bfV0sgeE2llBixiJLXfBtsBOjAI6Li

Storm is furious at Roode as Roode hops off the apron and walks backstage. We would then see Storm be hit by the fallout as Rowe would pin him 1..2..3. War Machine are your first ever AEW Tag Team Champions. 

OVWp_DIcL7bkf-DeYe1zg5K0amWz6U8VWpUeYemn

What does this mean for Beer Money though, as Bobby Roode seemingly gave up on the match. James Storm can’t be happy with him. War Machine celebrate their win in the ring though as they are the first ever AEW Tag Team Champions.

We now get set for singles action as we will see Broken Matt Hardy take on PCO. Hardy challenged PCO to this match as is proclaimed it was what the people wanted. PCO with nothing else to do accepted this challenge as both men look to pick up the win here tonight. Both men are in the ring following a hype video for the match.

Broken Matt Hardy vs PCO

vAHvcTsKjp-WnkJX4aHh3i_xYtUTX2KoHJw6EcCj

We would see the match start off as the two men would begin to exchange punches and chops. Eventually the much bigger PCO would overpower Hardy dropping him with a big chop. PCO would then scoop slam Hardy as he taunts with the crowd.

WvlSQ75ECRftavAkHz_G6hdPHMqr-x0TurmUkObv

When he has his back turned though Hardy would pop up and do his own taunt. Telling PCO he would delete him. As soon as Hardy finished his taunt he would hit PCO with a Twist of Fate! He would then laugh as he went for the cover 1..2..3. Matt Hardy picks up the win here in convincing fashion.

6GpH1OgebDftesef9B6PmqhH0M6hnkBkzyZd9Eba

Matt Hardy would celebrate with the crowd as he has done the unthinkable here tonight. After defeating PCO in such a convincing fashion. Now we just wait to find out what is next for the Broken Matt Hardy and what is next for PCO.

j4QBWGXbNMrlIEBHBC7voeya6xGA3qGDVe9wIu8-

It’s time for tonight’s “Main Event” as we will see John Cena and The Miz go one on one to decide who will become the first ever AEW Champion! Although Cena is the favorite here the hWo is a wildcard that could shake this whole match up. So it will be interesting for sure to see comes out on top here and makes history in AEW.

AEW WORLD TITLE MATCH: John Cena vs The Miz

i5t_YjMhMRi_VTDirQMw_kJvCiz-Q6h7TeCMKtNi

We see both John Cena and the Miz make their entrances. Miz comes down to the ring with Maryse as the rest of the hWo is anywhere to be seen. Well at least for now it seems Cena is up for somewhat of a fair fight. Although that could certainly change if the hWo has other plans.

ut31ubWpDkZQOXNRbrUBC9Z1iEW2r0AE_jUkNAlzGpcBQifeCPPBSEjUw0ELkYdg8yF3rCmtwoBJ9owB

We hear the bell ring as both men run at each other Cena gains the edge early after hitting Miz with a series of moves. We eventually see Cena celebrate with the crowd taunting Miz in the ring. A bit unlike Cena but with his dominant performance so far he can do what he likes whenever he likes it seems like. As the Miz has not been able to keep up with Cena up to this point.

vN7wpBD2BhHPVw0GoqtCzOr8jj4vuRv-y1sMSryZ

We eventually see Miz’s numbers begin to become a factor as Maryse distracts the referee allowing for Miz to hit Cena with a low blow in the ring. Cena is hurt as Miz looks to take advantage. He goes for a skull crushing finale but Cena reverses it with a big clothesline dropping Miz. Just as Miz looked as it he was getting back into this match Cena took control once again.

V3Uax-q8AnHcr__zM9MXXVM3ZYEA8Pe0GMR38ZoV

Miz is down in the corner as Cena is getting hyped up. We see Miz wave to the back motioning for someone to come out. We see Cena shift his focus to the entrance ramp as we hear the hWo theme hit. John Cena looks fully prepared for a fight but no one comes out. Instead we see the Miz roll up Cena from behind 1..2..Kick Out.

O7z26PB3C0ZR6VM7Sptz7nT-KkFkD3gAh6lN-2DF

Miz quickly drops Cena with a clothesline as he stands there annoyed.It seems Miz’s plan here tonight has failed as Cena was able to kick out there. Miz looks furious in the ring as Cena is starting to get up. Miz would once again wave to the back as this time MJF and EC3 would come out as the hWo X-Factor is starting to take effect.

2Iqh7Tz7p-QGhMd6awfGUBu7QiMgE_8TfAZJAwCm

We would see Miz go pick up Cena but Cena would fight back dropping Miz with an uppercut. Miz would be down in the ring as Cena looks around. Cena would then point at MJF on the outside before delivering a 5 knuckle shuffle to Miz.

cgYqtrk4-C4AZoCu6OQeltaLmLL1EXlMLZ4c99TT

We would then see Cena mock the hWo on the outside before hitting the Miz with an Attitude Adjustment. John Cena would go for the pin 1..2..Wait MJF and EC3 just put Miz’s foot on the bottom rope! The ref didn't see the interference but he saw it right before 3. Miz stays in this match thanks to some interference from the hWo!

hy0TtXczUWkHzdUkFHVipnT_EAhIoLY7Nol5HVhp

We would see Cena begin to argue with MJF as he has his back turned to Miz. Suddenly we see Miz pop up and hit Cena with a Skull Crushing Finale, he goes for the cover 1..2..3. Miz did it! The Miz has become the first ever AEW World Champion after picking up a win over John Cena here.

Di0E_cCTBTbqqOJ8-jjuM2iusHnVvPTeXKiaOyaY

We would see the hWo celebrate in the ring as the PPV would “come to an end”. We would see the show close out but shortly come back as we get set for the AEW Lights Out Match between Samoa Joe and Kevin Owens next.

Ur1HbsXrlU2t-MH0rs0ylOzy14dexr-NdHe8BhoW

As we cut back to the ring we hear an announcement that the PPV is over but it is time for the Lights Out Match between Samoa Joe and Kevin Owens. It is also announced that this match is not under AEW control and AEW will take no responsibility for the injuries of either wrestler.

AEW LIGHTS OUT MATCH: Samoa Joe vs Kevin Owens

4uwujFedY-BhbJa_gS85HCDHMrzM1V0Sm8eCVG4r

We see both men make their entrances as Kevin Owens seems to be a bit different a bit more angry. Joe looks to be calm and collected as he feels fully confident here tonight as he feels he will pick up the win no doubt. We hear the bell rings as the match kicks off.

yxW1LKmFHQnz_LNqlURaudUEUV4JT-dL5jqJmyvnEwEWj6Y52y4yj-ctx5UoFdpNYSvTHveL5wgSzYJd

We see Joe taunt Owens as the match starts. This only fuels Owens more though as he drives Joe into the corner and begins to average Joe with kicks to both the head and upper body. Joe sits there stunned as Owens runs in and hits him with a cannonball!

vxRY09mDa3B4bZqJoxpECraP-JesJMVysoowUnr5

Owens is hyped up as the crowd cheers for him. Meanwhile we see Joe take something out from under the middle turnbuckle as Owens is unaware. We see Owens point toward Joe as he runs back toward him but Joe pops up and hits him with a big right hand knocking Owens out cold! We see what Joe had as we see him with brass knuckles on and Owens is out cold face down on the mat. The crowd boos as Joe taunts both them and Owens.

JjyKv5d4RnBAIc-_D2mSqKjwuT6lb9TDt8JLFTFt

We see Joe pick up Owens once again as Owens is busted wide open. Joe hits him with a few quick strikes before setting him up on the top rope. What the hell is Joe thinking? Oh my god, no not this Joe. Joe hits Owens with a Muscle Buster! He goes for the cover 1..2..Kick Out. Owens kicked out. Joe is furious in the ring as the crowd cheers.

zCRJXy_I3F_lznugskbVESbI6Fxu_PVE7qoQJ3th

Joe then rolls to the outside as he picks up a table he goes to slide it in the ring but Owens has rolled to the other side outside of the ring as Joe laughs. Joe sets up the table where he is before sliding into the ring and running toward the ropes eventually hitting Kevin Owens with a sucicide dive! The crowd cheers as both men seem to be giving it their all.

ScDTNizYWvUCxWt3A-lcQJv598AX4Yftf_2IqUj2

As Joe stands over Owens on the outside we see him hit from behind! It’s Sami Zayn with a crutch! Owens looks at Zayn in shock as Owens walks over to him and the two hug it out! The crowd is in shock as it seems we are getting the reunion of Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens right here tonight! Joe would begin to get back up though as we see Owens and Zayn look at each other.

pw-F3C4QnxYXCBYN3t73ZnoHTokA0Pixj0Ncnshg

Owens then drags Joe down to the ring as he clears the ring apron as he smiles. He then sets it up kicking Joe in the gut. He then lifts Joe up and hits him with powerbomb on the ring apron. Joe is down on the outside as Kevin Owens seems to be in control of this match.

RxbXG0mI2i0ZyNKeQXtJmPRbcEcZjLnVMfnkhtcL

Owens then rolls Joe into the ring as he then taunts him waiting for him to get up. We see Sami cheer Owens on from outside the ring. Owens then lines it up hitting Joe with a stunner! He goes for the cover 1..2..Kick Out. Joe kicks out as Owens and Zayn are in shock.

NYdDcc6HAGMTdoDiRCRYRfD4rlH5xcoAWEHoqhTa

We see Owens look at Zayn as Owens points to the table Joe set up earlier in the match. Owens nods at Zayn as he goes to throw Joe toward it but Joe hans on standing on the apron. We see Owens step out on the apron as the two begin exchanging blows. For a second it looks like Joe is getting the better of Owens. Owens though pulls out a wildcard as he kicks Joe in the gut and sets him up for a Package Piledriver! Owens then hops off the apron driving Joe through the table with the Package Piledriver, the crowd looks stunned as both Joe and Owens go crashing through the table.

HWsYiE6QqEhUg_x8nZ7VsvhGb4xL0qVrx6greCQM

We see Zayn then help Owens roll Joe inside the ring as Owens goes for the cover 1..2..3. Owens wins, Owens has got his revenge! Owens came out here tonight and fought for his best friend Sami Zayn and with some surprising aid Kevin Owens was able to pick up the victory as the PPV comes to an end with Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn standing tall.

vSmDO4nylpwdNVXb6KdU6wdFBfSdTwbrvlHvaJoM

dd5d775ecc80afab95df4f801dc30d10.png

Stardom Roster

Tenille Dashwood

Kuvahaun tulos haulle Tenille dashwood impact

Kay Lee Ray

Kuvahaun tulos haulle kay lee ray

Jessica Havoc

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva

Xia Brookside

Kuvahaun tulos haulle xia brookside

Kagetsu

Kuvahaun tulos haulle kagetsu

Jinny

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva

Viper

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva

Kiera Hogan

Kuvahaun tulos haulle Kiera Hogan

Jessamyn Duke

Kuvahaun tulos haulle Jessamyn Duke wwe

Marina Shafir

Kuvahaun tulos haulle Marina Shafir wwe

Xia Li

Kuvahaun tulos haulle Xia Li wwe

Andras Miyagi

Kuvahaun tulos haulle Andras Miyagi

Konami

Kuvahaun tulos haulle Konami wrestler

Azumi

Kuvahaun tulos haulle AZM wrestler

Allie

Kuvahaun tulos haulle Allie aew

Shotzi Blackheart

Kuvahaun tulos haulle shotzi blackheart

Natalya

Kuvahaun tulos haulle natalya wwe

Naomi

Kuvahaun tulos haulle naomi wwe

Liv Morgan

Kuvahaun tulos haulle liv morgan

Mercedes Martinez

Kuvahaun tulos haulle mercedes martinez

Ruby Riott

Kuvahaun tulos haulle Ruby Riott

Bea Priestley

Kuvahaun tulos haulle bea priestley

Taynara Conti

Kuvahaun tulos haulle taynara conti

Jungle Kyona

Kuvahaun tulos haulle Jungle Kyona

Angelina Love

Kuvahaun tulos haulle angelina love

Velvet Sky

Kuvahaun tulos haulle velvet sky

Kairi Sane

Kuvahaun tulos haulle kairi sane

Kaitlyn

Kuvahaun tulos haulle kaitlyn wwe

Mayu Iwatani

Kuvahaun tulos haulle Mayu Iwatani wrestler

Mia Yim

Kuvahaun tulos haulle mia yim wwe

Taya Valkyrie

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva

Bianca Belair

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva

Taryn Terrell

Kuvahaun tulos haulle taryn terrell

Dana Brooke

Kuvahaun tulos haulle dana brooke

Melina

Kuvahaun tulos haulle melina wwe

Madison Rayne

Kuvahaun tulos haulle madison rayne

Carmella

Kuvahaun tulos haulle carmella

Rhea Ripley

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva

Martina

Kuvahaun tulos haulle Martina wrestler

Kimber Lee

Kuvahaun tulos haulle kimber lee

Bobbi Tyler

image.jpeg

Jordynne Grace

Kuvahaun tulos haulle jordynne grace

Natsu Sumire

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva

Starlight Kid

Kuvahaun tulos haulle Starlight Kid

Hana Kimura

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva

Momo Watanabe

Kuvahaun tulos haulle momo watanabe

Tam Nakano

Kuvahaun tulos haulle Tam Nakano stardom

Katie Forbes

Kuvahaun tulos haulle Katie forbes

Lacey Evans

Kuvahaun tulos haulle Lacey Evans

Maki Ito

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva

1200px-WWE_Raw_Logo_2019.svg.png

Monday Night Raw- Episode 15- "Rumble Lingers"

Image result for jay white promo"

Welcome back to Monday Night Raw, we once again have a stacked card, but before we get to that we are joined by Jay White who last week made his intentions known, as he will be in the Royal Rumble match just in 4 weeks time. 

Jay White- For months I have run this company. I have put the weight of this company on top of my shoulders. And im not sure if I can do it anymore. The time comes in every man's journey where they have to take a step back and reflect. And that is what I am doing, in 4 weeks time, my journey comes to a peak, I need this RUmble win. If i cant do that, what do I have left?

As Jay White frinishes his procalmation, out of the shadows, comes the Intercontinetal Champion, Shingo Takagi. He gets in the face of Jay White, butting heads before the segment comesto a close. Both men standing off.

Jay White vs Kushida

Entrance.gifEntrance%2B3.gif

As we return from commercial break, we get ready for our opening bout this evening. These two men are both hunring for that Intercontinental Championship, not just that but  a chance at stardom, a chance to win the Royal Rumble match this year. 

The bell would ring and we are off, both men would begin this clash with a lockup, the strength advantage would go to Jay White by a landslide, taking him by the hiar, scratching and clawing into the corner. He would then proceed to go for a elbow strike, Kushida would get out of the way just in time. As we continue a few moments later, both men take their attacks to the outisde, as Kushida would strike Jay White with a dropkick past the barricade.

Outside%2BDropkick.gif

What a match already, and this night is just beggining. We have already seen how much gold and Wrestlemania can mean for any man here in the WWE. But we have to have a winner in the middle of this very ring, and they both know that. As they would both enter the ring, but White would be met with a beautiful pele kick.

Pele%2BKick.gif

Kushida has looked excellent here tonight, but can Jay White get back into this one? Our question would be answered, very quickly. As Jay White would leap up, and attack Kushida with a forearm, proceeding with a Bladerunner for the win.

Blade%2BRunner%2B1.gifDown%2Bin%2Bthe%2BRing%2B3.gif

After the matchup, the lights would flash on and off, mutiple times. Before a theme we know all too well begins to play. The crowd yells in excitement, only to reveal Finn Balor is here in WWE once again. 

Image result for finn balor entrance gif"

Lio Rush vs Kenny Omega

Entrance%2B2.gifEntrance%2B4.gif

Next up, we have a match that will surely be a lot of fun. With Kenny Omega already confirmed to be in the Royal Rumble match going one on one against a debuting Lio Rush, this should be a classic for sure. But who wants the win more?

Once again the bell rings here tonight, and we are off. As both men lock up, the strength advantage goes to Omega with a matter of supierioty. He would push his opposition onto the ropes and proceeding to take down Rush with a shoulder block. A few moments later, Omega would send Rush to the outside, following up by a somersault senton.

Somersault%2BSenton.gif

You can surely see how much this match means to Kenny Omega. He needs that top tier kind of motivation come the Royal Rumble Match. The match would continue, as Omega would send his opponent back inside the ring to continue the attack. But Rush would reverse into a running rebound forearm.

Rebound%2BForearm%2BSmash.gif

We now come to the closing moments of this matchup, and it has been a great one at that. The two reach to their feet, ready to brawl. Lio Rush would go for another forearm but would be caught with a dragon rush, followed up by a One Winged Angel for the win.

One-Winged%2BAngel%2B1.gifCelebration%2B1.gif

A big victory for Bullet Club member, Kenny Omega. His momentum for the big night come in just 4 weeks time, is growing for sure. But can he make it happen? Only time will tell for Kenny Omega. 

An Update

See the source image

An Update on Seth Rollins- Last week, Seth Rollins was victimized and totured by the Universal Champion. Right now Rollins is recovering from these actions, and will not be cleared until the Royal Rumble where he will go one on one with The Fiend one last time, to try and get his gold back and most importantly revenge.

Aleister Black vs Chris Hero

Entrance2.gifEntrance.gif

We now get ready for our main event of the evening. This is a test for both men, as they both need a win here tonight.

The match begins with a lockup, the strength advantage goes to Aleister Black as he pushes his opposition right into the corner. He would pound Black with strike after strike until he would be knocked down with exhaustion. Aleister Black would get up, before Hero asking for a handshake, with it being accepted moments later.

Handshake.gif

We now continue, with Aleister Black letting go of the handshake, and leading into a strike to the skull of Chris Hero. Chris Hero would get back up after 30 seconds or so to hit a rolling elbow, knocking out his opponent for maybe good this time.

Corner%2BRolling%2BElbow.gif

But that for sure would not be it, as the lights would go out. Flickering over and over again, before Pentagon Jr would make his presensce known. Distracting his arch rival, just in time for Chris Hero to take advantage for the victory.

Cyclone%2BKill.gif

Champion

Bray%2BWyatt%2BBackstage%2BTalk%2Bwith%2

The Fiend- My time as champion has been wonderful, but come Royal Rumble I am going to make my reign as champion lethal. HHaaa, it will be wonderful wont it? See you there Seth Rollins, hahaha. Wonderful indeed! Bye everyone!

New Japan Pro Wrestling

World Tag League: SoCal Uncensored VS The Mighty Don't Kneel

maxresdefault.jpgfUwsCv4I_400x400.jpg

NJPW kicks off with the first match of the final round of World Tag League 2019, as we see the two already eliminated teams of SoCal Uncensored and The Mighty Don't Kneel face off. Continuing the fantastic late tournament showing, we would see Scorpio Sky pick up the victory for SCU, putting away Nick Miller with a 450 splash and ensuring they finish the tournament at eight points.

giphy.gif

Junior Tag League: TJP/Drew Gulak VS Tony Nese/Buddy Murphy

9a796401466a5b5c-600x338.jpga90ce-15546483051534-800.jpg

NJPW first match of the final round of the 2019 Junior Tag League sees two eliminated teams, made up entirely of former WWE Cruiserweight champions, do battle. Suzuki-Gun members TJP and Drew Gulak do battle with Tony Nese and Buddy Murphy, with both teams looking for a last minute victory. In a stellar bout, it would be the new Suzuki-Gun duo who pull out the victory, with TJP forcing Tony Nese to submit to a Kneebar.

KKVhXPU.gif

World Tag League: Imperium VS Los Ingobernables de Japon

aichner_barthel--593287d7b4965f0ea4a6a118edb92ac36a346b61f835e7b899ab513.jpg

Our next match of World Tag League sees Fabian Aichner and Marcel Barthel look to play spoiler against EVIL and SANADA, who vowed alongside Tetsuya Naito to leave NJPW and take as much gold with them as possible. However, the LIJ duos hopes of making it a three-peat in World Tag League would be crushed, as Fabian Aichner puts away EVIL with a Powerbomb and moves Imperium to a final score of eight points.

YawningHauntingIrishredandwhitesetter-ma

Junior Tag League: The Young Bucks VS The Rascalz

220px-The_Young_Bucks_ROH_and_IWGP_Jr_Helatest?cb=20181126072208

The second match of Junior Tag League's final round sees The Young Bucks do battle with Trey and Wentz of The Rascalz, with both teams in good position to win Junior Tag League if they score a victory here. Unfortunately for the former Impact wrestling stalwarts, The Young Bucks would score the victory, putting away Wentz with a Meltzer Driver and edging out the other current block leaders at 11 points.

tenor.gif?itemid=12132655

World Tag League: Mustache Mountain VS Suzuki-Gun

971464f243edc2634b9950700836865df4f54245maxresdefault.jpg

The third World Tag League bout of the night sees Mustache Mountain, currently in do or die territory, take on the Suzuki-Gun duo of Lance Archer and Zack Sabre Jr. In a great bout, Suzuki-Gun would not be able to play spoiler, as ZSJ fell to a Tyler Driver '97. Mustache Mountain now sits at 12 points, in potentially risky territory for World Tag League at this point, but still very winnable.

tumblr_op30qoQ48W1vtad0lo1_400.gifv

Junior Tag League: Taiji Ishimori/El Phantasmo VS The Irish Airborne

latest?cb=20190812112800maxresdefault.jpg

Our third Junior Tag League match of the night sees two Bullet Club teams finally do battle, as Taiji Ishimori and El Phantasmo take on Jake and Dave Crist, flanked by Sami Callihan. Initially, Jake and Dave would order ELP to lay down and let them pin him, ensuring their spot in the finals, but Sami Callihan would stop them, telling both teams he wants them to show him what they're made of. Both teams would oblige, and in a fantastic match, Taiji Ishimori would score the victory, putting away Dave with a Bloody Cross. The two Bullet Club teams would then argue after the match, Jake and Dave feeling robbed by their own stablemates, but Sami is able to calm them down as Bullet Club exits.

tenor.gif?itemid=13192461

World Tag League: Most Violent Players VS Guerrillas of Destiny

4jwrb132lc321.jpga66a18be8daf1531bc40f52e06c91737.jpg

Our penultimate World Tag League match sees the Most Violent Players attempt to play spoiler against the Guerrillas of Destiny, who only need one more win to cement their spot in the World Tag League finals. Ultimately, the Bullet Club duo would do just that, putting away Yano with a Powerbomb/Neckbreaker combination and moving up to a lucky 13 points. The Guerrillas of Destiny are now the first team confirmed for the World Tag League finals, and we will determine if Roppongi 3K or The Revival will join them later tonight.

Powerbomb+by+Roa+into+a+Neckbreaker+by+T

Junior Tag League: Mustafa Ali/Cedric Alexander VS Suzuki-Gun

maxresdefault.jpgtumblr_p59o4pVbRW1ti2dqho1_540.png

Our penultimate Junior Tag League tournament bout sees Mustafa Ali and Cedric Alexander take on El Desperado and Yoshinobu Kanemaru of Suzuki-Gun. A victory here would guarantee the Suzuki-Gun tandem a spot in the finals, while Ali and Alexander would need to win this match and hope for a double count-out or disqualification between the Undisputed Era and the Motor City Machine Guns to make it to the finals. However, Ali and Alexander would manage to play spoiler tonight, with Ali putting away Kanemaru with an 054 and moving the former WWE Cruiserweights to 10 points.

tenor.gif?itemid=13186273

World Tag League: Roppongi 3K VS The Revival

maxresdefault.jpg81OJXbkC5yL._SS500_.jpg

Finally, we reach tonight's main event, which will determine the Guerrillas of Destiny's challengers in the World Tag League finals. The former WWE stalwarts, The Revival, do battle with the aces of the Junior Heavyweight division, SHO and YOH of Roppongi 3K. In a fantastic match, The Revival would score the decisive victory, putting away YOH with a Shatter Machine. With this victory, The Revival moves to 13 points and will face the Guerrillas of Destiny in a rematch to determine the winners of World Tag League 2019.

tenor.gif?itemid=10813235

Junior Tag League: Undisputed Era VS Motor City Machine Guns

038_NXT_08152019sm_9665--af9f1e509faaed7latest?cb=20160902152821

Our final match before the finals of Junior Tag League 2019 sees Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly do battle with the IWGP Junior Heavyweight tag team champions, the Motor City Machine Guns, with the winners set to do battle with the Young Bucks in the tournament finals. Although the former reDRagon would put up a strong fight, the Guns simply would not be denied on this night, putting away O'Reilly with Made in Detroit and securing their place in the tournament finals.

NaturalLimpingDassie-max-1mb.gif

After the match, we would see Yuji Nagata make his way down to the ring. He says that although it's unprecedented, he recognizes that both sets of tag team champions have punched their ticket to the finals of their respective tag leagues. With this in mind, Nagata announces that for the first time ever, we would see both the World Tag League finals AND Junior Tag League finals take place at Wrestle Kingdom! And not only will the World Tag League victory be on the line, but both sets of tag titles will be on the line as well. This means that at Wrestle Kingdom, The Revival will do battle with the Guerrillas of Destiny for the IWGP Heavyweight tag team titles AND for the World Tag League 2019 victory, while the Young Bucks will face the Motor City Machine Guns for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight tag team titles AND for the Junior Tag League 2019 victory! Nagata wishes all four teams luck, and the final episode of NJPW before Wrestle Kingdom closes, displaying the final tag league standings before the tournament finals at Wrestle Kingdom.

Final standings:

World Tag League: 

13 points: The Revival, Guerrillas of Destiny.

12 points: Roppongi 3K, Mustache Mountain.

10 points: Los Ingobernables de Japon.

8 points: Suzuki-Gun, SoCal Uncensored, Imperium.

4 points: The Mighty Don't Kneel.

2 points: Most Violent Players.

World Tag League 2019 Finals: Guerrillas of Destiny VS The Revival

Junior Tag League:

11 points: Motor City Machine Guns, The Young Bucks.

10 points: Suzuki-Gun, Undisputed Era, The Irish Airborne, The Rascalz, Taiji Ishimori/El Phantasmo, Mustafa Ali/Cedric Alexander.

4 points: Tony Nese/Buddy Murphy, TJP/Drew Gulak.

Junior Tag League 2019 Finals: The Young Bucks VS Motor City Machine Guns

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva
Kuvahaun tulos haulle Rhea Ripley wwe
Kuvahaun tulos haulle Mayu Iwatani
Rhea Ripley vs. Mayu Iwatani to crown a new World of Stardom champion.

A match between Rhea Ripley and Mayu Iwatani has just been confirmed for the next Stardom show to crown a new World of Stardom Championship.

Stardom promises an exciting match between these two as they are two of the best women's wrestlers that this company has to offer. Rhea Ripley said in an interview on Stardom's website that "I don't care how long Mayu Iwatani has been a wrestler or how good she is, she is still going to get brutalized." Mayu Iwatani has yet to make a response but we're sure that she has something to say about that.

ALL ELITE WRESTLING

7mL_R_qD_k2pNuV7NSVND-jvrObwvnBP1Q-s-YsA

We are hot off of the AEW Blood & Guts PPV as we get set to see what comes from the aftermath of last night’s events. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn seemed to reunite last night after Owens picked up a big win in a Lights Out Match. We also will hear from both the hWo and John Cena after the Miz was able to capture and become the first ever AEW World Champion. Lots of great stuff planned for tonight’s show so let’s get right into it.

8WCLNFlXV0iY-5OL4Z9hJx77V2OsT-GbH-gvT8E9

We kick off tonight as we see the hWo make their way down to the ring led by the new AEW Champion the Miz. Not only did the Miz pick up a big victory last night but we also saw MJF pick up a big win against Tommy Dreamer last night and it seems as if we have a celebration set up in the ring for the hWo as their are presents and some champagne in the ring. 

Mp4E9v1jWtJHpzotVUE3puQFhJ6zylwrJ9eRWSnX

The Miz: Welcome to the most must see show in Wrestling today AEW and boy do we have a night planned for you. Now what better to start it off then have the hottest thing in wrestling today the hWo kick off the show with a celebration. Cause you know not only did MJF pick up a big win the other night but oh yeah I am your first ever AEW World Heavyweight Champion!

Miz holds up the title as the crowd boos. The hWo begin to laugh as we see EC3 pop open the champagne as the group makes a toast and drinks we then see EC3 begin to talk.

cnm6PMjybfOoqeLcaVtemdyb3_6mH5zEeiAnG26_

EC3: Now Miz because of your big win, I figured that I would get you a gift! Now this took a lot to get here tonight so I really hope you like it. It’s that big one right.

The Miz then hugs EC3 as we see EC3 and MJF lift the box to reveal John Morrison! The Miz looks shocked as we then see Miz and Morrison hug as it seems the Dirt Sheet is back and it’s all apart of the hWo. The crowd goes a bit wild as that was a bit of a shocking debut here in AEW!

9Kz_ldcwAiWu66aDKa7knSK7uMu0IECxKL3f8U0l

MJF: Now Miz to celebrate this occasion, why don’t you two have a match together! Don’t worry we already have it set up next it will be the Dirt Sheet vs the Brit-AM Brawlers!

We then see the group celebrate before the Brit-AM Brawler’s music hits and we get into our first match of tonight’s card.

We are about to see the Dirt Sheet compete for the first time in a long time and the first time in All Elite Wrestling. Brit-AM Brawlers have been towards the lower end of the division for a while though and a win here would really improve their standing.

Dirt Sheet vs Brit-AM Brawlers

NCB_ajR9pmrv2z0HF6TjcYmkM61G0_26kQNGpdO4rWdz5rAKWWNj2ch2ba159vXCDKZkIWvtiX4Cw3Uq

In a short match, Dirt Sheet defeated Brit-AM Brawlers after John Morrison defeated Oney Lorcan with a Starship Pain. Dirt Sheet looked dominant here in their return match. After the match we would see the hWo celebrate in the ring as they picked up a nice win here tonight and the group only seems to be getting stronger day by day.

We then cut backstage again as we see Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn backstage. The two seem to be best friends again as the smile as they see the camera before Kevin Owens walks over and begins to talk.

_WMCGl_UKN0wgXVrAgf-dzrhTAQ1J1C7BvjJeXDj

Kevin Owens: Well I guess you have all been asking and yes the gangs back together. The most dominant duo in wrestling history is back. And trust me when I say that no one not even some C-list Hollywood celebs are going to get in our way. So AEW roster be on watch cause Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn are back together and this whole company is going to feel the effects of this very, very soon.

We then see Owens walk back over to Sami as the two fist pump and we can hear some cheers coming from the arena as Kevin and Sami smile. It might not be exactly Steenerico but at this point it is just nice to see the two on the same page once again.

We then cut back to the ring as we get set up for a match between two AEW debuts in Chad Gable and Mike Bennett. Both men could be big players in this company who will break the ice though and get that first win on the board.

Chad Gable vs Mike Bennett

aQWNKAn-rnAJNxbT6Zfo4pfknddvaYgE1svrKE3SKJ8-Kqxx1bhQ0Gad5v5Q5JW7ul-_B_JEoE77CVeE

In a solid quick match, Chad Gable would defeat Mike Bennett after making him tap out after submitting him with the ankle lock. Gable received a surprising pop from the crowd which could likely get him some more attention backstage and maybe even some more opportunity. We would then cut to a commercial break as Gable celebrates in the ring. 

We would cut back from commercial to see Becky Lynch the new AEW Womens Champion in the ring. Lynch won the vacant title after defeating Mandy Rose at AEW Blood & Guts. The crowd begins to chant you deserve it as Lynch begins to talk.

yX9kq5WN_dQzJI6pgWDZUTz7tyxA3WvuaDFxGhkK

Becky Lynch: I mean of course I deserve it. The man is the best goddamn women in this division so with that being said. It seems as if someone is going to have to step up to the plate cause you see I am your champion and I need a new challenger. So if you want a shot at this title come on out here and take it.

Becky would then drop the mic as she would wait in the ring for someone to come out and accept her challenge but no one would come out. Lynch would grin in the ring as no one seemingly was going to challenge her. Wait a second though from behind it’s Bayley! Bayley is in AEW as she attacks Lynch from behind. Bayley would then stand over Lynch as we cut to commercial break.

BaVZxGgxCZSZPHVQLv-AeCZEBaLErboamwpwkMHk

As we cut back to the ring we get set for tag team action as it will be Fire & Desire taking on the debuting IIconics. In a rare womens tag match this should be a good match due to its rarity in All Elite Wrestling. Both teams could use a win here so let’s get right into the matchup.

Fire & Desire vs IIconics

CeDADiXNQA5o6ml24eM2eLBqmcYQXFBDorEMDUDlPUIUB6p-BzM86ZRtLsSoQSqxatfyG_nT1vUcUcg9

In a great match, Fire & Desire would defeat the IIconics after Sonya Deville defeated Billie Kay after she was hit with a Devil’s Thorne. Fire & Desire proved to be the better team here at least tonight as they were able to pick up a win and get some momentum back.

We then cut to a vignette as AEW’s newest acquisition Scarlett Bordeaux is hyped up. She is hyped up with both her look and in ring action. It seems as if she could be receiving some early opportunities to succeed once she debuts should be interesting to see how she does in AEW.

H7HXjYhwTjsZ9SF_-37pRmZ46wbNOwLWpOvdiDso

We then get set for our main event as it will be John Cena vs the newest addition to the AEW roster we just wait to see who that addition to AEW is. We see Cena waiting in the ring as we get set for the main event. Then the music hits as the crowd goes wild.

It’s Marty Scrull! Scrull makes his way to the ring as Cena grins in the ring.

x1ZHRZoxI3jelMKxWb1bmBKh5ia21zHKu3cRpK_k

The match would then begin as Scrull would look to capitalize on a bit of a down Cena as he went through a grueling matchup at Blood and Guts and lost that match. Cena will look to gain some momentum back after his recent loss in what should be a great matchup tonight.

John Cena vs Marty Scrull

cSngpyFZ31aXBt6uceVBQRr6MHrOEJRxaiHcDCmucwIvmDDqGTo5i63TWSYTxMPTBKthYQ8HE1xmVqWK

In an excellent matchup, Marty Scrull would defeat John Cena after hitting Cena with a low blow after the ref was knocked down by accident. Scrull picks up a big win here tonight even if it was tainted. Scrull would then celebrate in the ring as the show comes to an end.

vG7pIrK.png

Season 5 | Episode 5 | "Old Friends Reunite"

jjCOfqA.png

Rey Mysterio Wishes Dragon Azteca Jr Good LuckT5ZgDIh.png

As episode five of season five begins, we join Dragon Azteca Jr, a veteran of the temple, backstage as he unpacks his bags, getting ready for his match later tonight in the Lucha Underground Championship Tournament. From behind, the legendary Rey Mysterio approaches, a close friend of Dragon Azteca as we've seen in previous season of Lucha Underground with them even winning the trios championships together alongside Prince Puma.

Rey Mysterio: "Long time, no see, amigo."

Dragon Azteca Jr: "Mysterio! It's great to see you. Congrats on winning your tournament match last week."

Rey Mysterio: "Thank you, thank you but how are you feeling about yours tonight?"

Dragon Azteca Jr: "Good, I think. I know I'm good enough to win but Aries, he's one of the best in the world, he's held championships everywhere he's gone, I know he's going to be a really difficult challenge to overcome and it's only the first round."

Rey Mysterio: "Come on amigo, this is the temple, this is Lucha Underground. I've witnessed you both inside those ropes and I know you can beat him, you just need to make sure your head is in the right place."

Dragon Azteca Jr: "Thanks, that means a lot."

Rey Mysterio: "No worries. I'll leave you to prepare for your match, good luck."

After Azteca Jr nods back at Mysterio, Rey pats him on the shoulder and then leaves as Azteca Jr watches him go, a sparkle of inspiration in his eyes as arguably the greatest luchador in history just gave him his blessing.

jjCOfqA.png

King Cuerno vs Rey FénixImage result for rey fenix lucha underground

In the first match of the night, two luchadores who have been apart of Lucha Underground since it's creation, King Cuerno and Rey Fénix, clash in tournament to crown the new champion.

In a very competitive match-up, two men with very similar wrestling styles continuously try to one-up each other but in the end, it's the first-ever Lucha Underground triple crown champion, Rey Fénix, who is able to pick up the victory and advance to the second round.

Winner: Rey Fénix

jjCOfqA.png

MVP Ensures His Client Is Ready For TonightImage result for mvp backstage

Next, we join MVP inside the back of a luxurious limousine in a tailored suit and designer shades. After adjusting his shades as his glamorous watch would glisten, MVP begins to speak but we aren't shown who it is.

MVP: "So three weeks ago, we made an impact, we made sure that eyes or on the 'UNTAMABLE' brand but tonight, it's about more than that. Now, you have the opportunity to become the brand new Lucha Underground Champion and lead these masked scrubs into the new era. Are you ready?"

After MVP lays out the question, the camera cuts to the other side of limousine where MVP's client, Matt Riddle, is sat.

Matt Riddle: "Of course, bro. These flippy weirdos are light work, I'll tie on arm behind my back, carry the championship in my other and still beat their little luchador asses."

MVP: "Okay, great, and remember, when we're in front of those cameras, it's all smiles, pleasantries and compliments. I don't need bad press surrounding the brand so early in it's existence. Right now, you're the hero, the fun-loving bro that they all cheer for."

As a grin creeps onto the face of Riddle, he nods back at MVP as the two laugh together with their plan for tonight seemingly set out.

jjCOfqA.png

Austin Aries vs Dragon Azteca Jr67rT5d2.png

In the second match of the episode, Austin Aries makes his way to the ring for the second time inside the temple and so does Dragon Azteca Jr who looks especially fired up after his talk with Mysterio earlier tonight.

At the beginning of this match, we see Aries taking Azteca Jr lightly as he expects this match to be a walk in the park but as the match goes on, Aries realises the abilities of Azteca Jr and starts having to go all out. Nonetheless, in the end, Aries is able to put Azteca Jr to bed but Azteca Jr definitely proved something Austin and the believers here tonight.

Winner: Austin Aries

jjCOfqA.png

Prince Puma Is Defended By An Old FriendImage result for prince puma lucha underground

Backstage in the temple, Prince Puma is training with a punching bag as he prepares for his tournament match next week. However, his opponent, Angel Garza, and his accomplices, Humberto Carrillo and Raul Mendoza, approach Puma and interrupt his training.

Angel Garza: "It's a waste of time you know!"

After laying one last extra hard punch into the bag, Puma turns around, clearly annoyed that these three have interrupted him.

Prince Puma: "What do you want?"

Raul Mendoza: "No need to be so aggressive amigo. Angel here was just advising you that you're wasting your time training for your match next week."

Angel Garza: "See, you're just not blessed with the same heritage as myself. Naturally, I'm better than you but there's no need to sulk, it's not your fault."

Prince Puma: "Yeah, okay, cool. How about the three of you just leave?"

As Puma stands up for himself, the other three don't seem to take too kindly to Puma's response as they now slowly walk towards him even further with mean looks on their faces.

Angel Garza: "You know, that was extremely rude amigo. Perhaps, we need to teach you lesson in manners."

However, before anything kicks off, a man that met Puma many times in the past season of Lucha Underground comes to his rescue.

Rey Fénix: "Is there a problem here?"

With the arrival of Rey Fénix, the three men decide that it's no longer worth inciting a brawl so they back away and leave. Afterwards, Fénix and Puma share a fist bump and then start chatting, catching up with each other.

jjCOfqA.png

Matt Riddle vs Sin CaraImage result for matt riddle

In the final match of the night, the sixth first round tournament match-up takes place as The UNTAMABLE Brand's Matt Riddle takes on one of the biggest luchadores in the world, Sin Cara.

Within the match, these two very different fighters push each other to the limits as they are potentially two of the biggest stars to step foot in the temple and are both looking to lead Lucha Underground in this new era. Nevertheless, the hard-hitting strikes and elite athleticism of Riddle gets him the victory over the traditional lucha-libre style of Sin Cara as 'The Original Bro' advances to the second round of the tournament.

Winner: Matt Riddle

jjCOfqA.png

Bobby Gunns Makes A PropositionRelated image

After the final match inside the temple, we are taken outside to the back alley that runs behind the home of Lucha Underground. Out of the backdoor, Jordan Devlin walks with a note in his hand as he seems to be following some instructions. As he walks down the alley, leaning against the corner of a building is Bobby Gunns with a cigarette in his mouth.

Bobby Gunns: "Hey, Jordan."

Jordan Devlin: "For fucks sake fella, I thought this was actually going to be something good."

Bobby Gunns: "Not the pot of gold you were hoping for?"

Jordan Devlin: "Very funny. So what do you want?"

Bobby Gunns: "Well, I saw your tournament match last week and it didn't seem to go so well."

Jordan Devlin: "Really? You brought me out here just to rub my loss in my face again?"

Bobby Gunns: "Not just that. See, I understand the troubles you're going through in migrating to the style inside the temple. I too am yet to get a victory and hell, I wasn't even entered into the tournament so what I purpose is an alliance so that we both have someone to have our backs. How does that sound, fella?"

After the proposition is set by Gunns, he takes another puff of his cigarette whilst Devlin looks at him, contemplating the offer made by Bobby. Before Devlin is able to give an answer, the show comes to an end as his response remains unknown.

jjCOfqA.png

4i3VAXw.png

Stardom

Kagetsu backstage promo

Kuvahaun tulos haulle kagetsu promo

Tonight kicks off with Kagetsu who is standing backstage and looking very seriously into the camera.

Kagetsu: Tonight is a big night for Stardom as tonight a member of Oedo-Tai is returning to Stardom and her name is Heidi Lovelace.

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva

The camera turns right and Heidi Lovelace looks like she's about to cry and laugh. She walks over to Kagetsu and hugs her.

Heidi Lovelace: Kagetsu, it's lovely to be back. It's time for a new era in Stardom and it's time for Oedo-Tai to rise once more and for me to Lovelace anyone who shall oppose us. I will be taking the first step up the ladder when i face Azumi tonight.

Kagetsu: Heidi, it's great to see you again. You are very right when you say that it's time for a new era in Stardom because this era is gonna be one that has a special seat reserved for Oedo-Tai and all our championships.

The promo ends as Kagetsu leaves to join the rest of Oedo-Tai.

Heidi Lovelace vs. Azumi

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuvaKuvahaun tulos haulle AZM wrestler

Tonight will kick off with a match between the recently returned Heidi Lovelace and Azumi. Heidi Lovelace has finally returned to Japanese soil and is now looking to prove that her excursion to the west was something that really improved her. She is facing Azumi tonight and Azumi may look small and young but she is one of the greatest wrestlers to ever step foot in the Stardom ring.

In this match it's a clash of styles as Heidi Lovelace is known for her quick and hard hitting style. Where as Azumi is known for being a quick technical and high flying wrestler. We could potentially see a great match between these two and so we did. However the win ended up going to Heidi Lovelace who after a hard fight against Azumi finished her off with the Heidi-Ho. After the match is over Heidi Lovelace kicks Azumi on the head and shouts at her telling her that she'll never be anything in pro wrestling and she should just give up.

Kyona and Kimura backstage promo

Kuvahaun tulos haulle hana kimura promo

We move back to backstage where we see Jungle Kyona and Hana Kimura. They both look amped up for Kyona's match tonight.

Hana Kimura: Kyona? You hear that you have a mystery opponent tonight?

Jungle Kyona: A mystery opponent? I thought that was just a rumor, i guess i should have known since my opponent was never announced. Well it doesn't matter who it is i will still win and make you proud Hana.

Hana Kimura: That's the spirit, now go out there Kyona but be ready for anything.

Kyona leaves and Hana Kimura gives her a smile.

Jungle Kyona vs. Kairi Hojo

Kuvahaun tulos haulle jungle kyona stardomAiheeseen liittyvä kuva

Next up we have a match that Jungle Kyona and Hana Kimura were just talking about and it's between Kyona and a mystery opponent. Kyona is looking to show this newcomer what it's like to wrestle in Stardom. Kyona gets into the ring and as she waits for her opponent the music of Kairi Hojo starts playing and she quickly makes her way to the ring. Kyona looks like she's seen a ghost but it really is just Kairi Hojo that she is seeing. Kairi offers her a handshake and Kyona looks at her hand suspiciously before shaking it.

It's been a long time since these two have faced off in the ring. Last time they did Kairi Hojo came out victorious. This time though Jungle Kyona is no longer just a mere rookie, now she is a joshi wrestler with 4 years of in-ring experience behind her and she seems readier than ever to fight Kairi Hojo. They had a great hard hitting match against each other but eventually Kairi Hojo was able to overcome Jungle Kyona's offense and beat her with the Ikari, making her tap out and taking the victory. 

Nattie Neidhart vs. Bobbi Tyler

Kuvahaun tulos haulle NatalyaAiheeseen liittyvä kuva

Jungle Kyona is leaving the ringside area when the music of an unknown wrestler plays. It's Nattie Neidhart, she walks right past Jungle Kyona who stares at Nattie as she goes past. Nattie gets into the ring and ignores the cheers coming from the crowd, Nattie waits in the ring for her opponent's arrival. Her opponent is Bobbi Tyler, a young and upcoming women's wrestler from the United Kingdom. Bobbi Tyler joined Tokyo Cyber Squad earlier this year and has since been a regular on Stardom.

It's Nattie's time to prove she belongs in Stardom, if she is able to prove herself in this match the factions of Stardom will surely be looking at her with an eagle's eye. Both these women are technically gifted and both have a chance to prove themselves. This match ended up being a really good match as we saw something we've never seen before in Nattie Neidhart and Bobbi Tyler. The win ended up going to Nattie Neidhart when she overwhelmed Bobbi Tyler with technical offense and made Bobbi Tyler submit with the Sharpshooter.

Nakano, Starlight Kid and Xia Brookside promo

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva

Stardom continues as we see Starlight Kid and Xia Brookside of STARS backstage, they're talking about the upcoming match between Xia Brookside and Starlight Kid versus Natsu Sumire and Andras Miyagi.

Starlight Kid: We are gonna win, because we didn't come here to lose. We came here to prove people wrong and to prove other people right.

Xia Brookside: If we don't win tonight, we will win another time, and if that other time comes this team will regret beating us.

Right as Xia Brookside finishes talking Nattie Neidhart walks by and accidentally bumps into Tam Nakano, they take long look at each other before Nattie moves on without saying a word.

Xia Brookside & Starlight Kid vs. Natsu Sumire & Andras Miyagi

Kuvahaun tulos haulle xia brookside stardomimage

This match is important for both teams as both teams have a returning member in them. Xia and Starlight Kid are looking very confident here tonight because they know that they have the advantage in terms of speed and technical ability. They're accompanied by their stable mate Tam Nakano who is there to cheer them on. Natsu and Miyagi come out next accompanied by Kagetsu. Oedo-Tai looks ready to crush Brookside and Starlight Kid and their leader Kagetsu is there to cheer them on with her intimidating presence.

Both teams look ready as the ref rings the bell. Xia Brookside and Natsu Sumire start this match which is interesting because they're the returning members of these two stables and we've yet to see much from them after their return. This match would end up being an good match between both teams, Natsu Sumire really proved that she had improved and Starlight Kid & Xia really stopped the match from becoming a slow paced brawl. The win ended up going to Natsu Sumire and Andras Miyagi because the ref was distracted and Kagetsu hit Xia with the Ebisu Drop for Andras Miyagi to get the pin

Kiera Hogan breaks up a brawl between STARS and Oedo-Tai

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva

Kagetsu is kicking Xia Brookside who is still down. She pushes Xia out of the ring and Tam Nakano gets into the ring, a big brawl breaks out between Oedo-Tai and STARS. The music of an unknown wrestler plays and the tron says: "Kiera Hogan". Kiera Hogan rushes out to the ring with a chair in hand, she quickly chases away everyone except for Starlight Kid who is down inside the ring, she gets up and Hogan asks if she's alright.

She answers and Hogan throws her to the upper right corner of the ring, Hogan runs and hits Starlight Kid with the Kiera Boot. Oedo-Tai get into the ring and Kagetsu raises Hogan's hand in the air. Xia Brookside and Tam Nakano drag Starlight Kid out of the ring and drag her backstage. Oedo-Tai celebrate and leave as our last match of the night is about to begin.

Rhea Ripley vs. Mayu Iwatani

Kuvahaun tulos haulle rhea ripley stardomKuvahaun tulos haulle mayu iwatani stardom

This is the match that everyone has been waiting for this entire night. Rhea Ripley will take on Mayu Iwatani to crown a new World of Stardom champion. These two women are the most talented that Stardom has to offer with Mayu Iwatani being a veteran of the company and Rhea Ripley becoming a big star all over the US.
Rhea Ripley comes out first looking very intimidating and confident about his match with Mayu Iwatani. Ripley promised to brutalize Mayu but we'll see if that happens or not. Iwatani comes out next, she's also looking confident and is not underestimating the size and power of Rhea Ripley. Before the match begins they take a photo with the belt and Rossy Ogawa the owner of Stardom. Ogawa leaves and the ref rings the bell.

Finally the match of the night begins. Mayu doesn't look intimidated by Rhea Ripley and Ripley doesn't look intimidated by Mayu either. We're expecting an amazing match from these two as they're both great technical wrestlers and have a lot of experience in the ring. Ripley has never competed in Stardom in the past and she's about to wrestle one of the best in Stardom history. This match ended up being amazing, both women did everything they could to get the win and the match ended up being a hard hitting, fast-paced, technical masterclass. The win ended up going to Mayu Iwatani after she hit Rhea Ripley with a Bridging Dragon Suplex and pinned her to take the win and the World of Stardom Championship.

Mayu Iwatani post-match promo

Kuvahaun tulos haulle STARS stardom

Mayu Iwatani has once again won the World of Stardom Championship and she did it against Rhea Ripley. Tam Nakano, Xia Brookside and Starlight Kid who is still a little hurt come to the ring and celebrate with Mayu Iwatani. Mayu goes to grab a mic to cut a short promo.

Mayu Iwatani: Never underestimate your opponent Rhea Ripley, never underestimate anyone in Stardom and remember that i'm the World of Stardom champion and also... WELCOME TO STARDOM!

Mayu drops the mic and STARS leave to continue the celebration backstage. Stardom ends as the screen fades to black.

Image result for wrestling observer

Impact having commitment issues:

Reportedly, news out of Paul Heyman-led Impact is that they are having trouble getting solid commitment from wrestlers. Despite having announced Chris Jericho vs. Tetusya Naito, and Pete Dunne vs. Pac, it is very possible neither of these matches happen as all have been rumored to have agreed to different contracts. If so, it may be a bad look for Impact if they can't generate the big name wrestlers-needed to fill the MGM Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Impact's pre-Destiny press conference is scheduled for Wednesday, in two days and the only confirmed name is Paul Heyman. Rumored names include to be WALTER, Roman Reigns, and Samoa Joe.