WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Gunner Flynn

Wrestlemania Features

Daniel Bryan vs HHH.

The Yes Movement was the best story WWE had in a long time and the match here was a classic that was one half of the amazing night Bryan had where he defied all odds, injured and with everyone against him, to reach the top of the mountain. Everyone in the stadium was behind DB and the only match that truly rivals it on this card I think would be the main event itself. 

I'm gonna have to agree with everyone here that said Bryan vs Triple H. The Yes Movement was the biggest thing going on in wrestling at that time and the build for this match had been going on since SummerSlam between Triple H and Daniel Bryan when Triple H screwed over Daniel Bryan, The crowd was electric for this match too. 

Reigns vs Lesnar (vs Rollins) for me. The match itself wasn't anything too special, both Reigns and Lesnar put on an average performance, which is still good. But if that cash in doesn't win me over, I don't know what will. The electricity of Rollins' cash in was unbelievable, and the closing moments of the match were the best in my opinion. The other two matches were pretty decent, but I thought Orton and Rollins could've been better given the two guys and obviously HHH vs Sting was too much of a clusterfuck. So, my only logical choice is the main event.

I’m gonna go with Reigns vs Lesnar and then Rollins later on when he cashed in his money in the bank briefcase. I don’t think anybody wanted to see reigns win and the match was decent but when Rollins music hit and he ran down to the ring the crowd was going wild and honestly I was on the edge of my seat and when he won I was pretty hyped, It was a pleasant surprise. 

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar
Thought this was the best match of the night, i wasn't a wrestling fan during late 2014-15 time period but i have re-watched it was solid match from top to bottom, nobody really had high expectations from what I can tell, combine with the great cash in moment from Seth to top it all, it was prob the best match from Mania 31.

Styles vs Jericho without a doubt. I feel like Reigns vs HHH shouldn't even be on this list and is just here as filler (but there was the IC ladder match and that should 100% be on cause it was fantastic), and for a main event, the match didn't live up in the slightest. I guess McMahon and Taker could've made an argument if you like big spots, but the match was overwhelmingly slow and was poorly paced throughout the entirety. The cell spot was the only good thing about it. As for Styles vs Jericho, it was easily the better of the three. It was a good combo of technical, old school, and high flying action and it worked well for both of the guys' styles. But like I said, IC should be on this list and if it was, I'd vote for it instead.