WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Gunner

Wrestlemania Features

I’m actually going to put my sense into this from now on. I feel it is important, that I am making the matches, I should say why I believe the best match is the best one. I have to say Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle. As Julius said, a complete banger. And rightfully so. Even with a broken neck basically, Angle was able to put on a fantastic match. That is saying a lot.

It's a really close call between all three honestly, but I think that Y2J vs HBK just pulls ahead. Lesnar vs Angle was a masterclass, and instead of Lesnar being the mayor of suplex city, Angle played the role instead. Combine that with the fact that Angle had a hurt neck and was able to compete was astounding. The botched shooting star press is also a very memorable Mania moment that will go down in history. Austin vs Rock was also a great match, and it was a very fitting last encounter for the pair. It was a good move to put Rock over, and it was a great way to send Austin into the sunset. And for my winner, Y2J vs HBK, I think this match was just overall great. Both men played their roles perfectly, and the storyline behind it was extremely fitting. Jericho hitting the Sweet Chin Music on Michaels and his loss after were moments that really made the match for me. But it may not have been the match that made it pull ahead, but the aftermath. Jericho really established himself as a dick heel and it payed major dividends for him later.

Benoit/HHH/HBK, it's one of the best WM main events of all time, it was perfect in almost every way, from the actual wrestling itself, to the storytelling to the ending moments. Definitely one of the best matches in history.