WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Gunner

Wrestlemania Features

HBK vs Angle easy money. I mean, if you take a look at that match and put it up against the other matches, is it really even a contest? The match delivered, it was absolutely fantastic and it even won the PWI match of the year which is a big honor. The other matches weren't bad per say, this one was just on another level.

Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle was my favorite regular one vs one matches that I've seen in many years until Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker at WrestleMania 25. The technical wrestling of the match was flawless, the Angle Slam off the top rope was nuts, and the kick out made it so much better, cause that was a time when kicking out of finishers were rare. The ending with Shawn being in the Ankle Lock for what seemed like a internity, he finally tapped out to end their master piece. 

Since everybody went with Angle vs HBK, which was a great and fantastic match, I'm going to go with something different and pick the first Money in the Bank Ladder match, this new concept was really intriguing and nobody expected what was gonna happen. The first Money in the Bank Ladder match set up the template for the rest of the Money in the Bank matches moving forward, and thus its my pick.

Going with HBK vs Angle

I remember watching this match and thinking how good it was, it was a truly awesome match. MITB was also an excellent match, whilst I thought Batista vs HHH was underwhelming. However between MITB and HBK/Angle I feel like the latter outperformed it so I am saying that 

The inaugural Money in The Bank Ladder all the way. You had a match that featured several of the best wrestlers in the company with Chris Jericho, Edge, Christian, Shelton Benjamin, Kane and Chris Benoit, which is crazy to think given that apparently none of them had plans for the grand event at the time the match was pitched.
I'll always remember when Chris Jericho was attempting to grab the case but Shelton ran up a ladder leaning against the one Jericho is on and takes him off it with a clothesline.  Shelton shone in this match in general.
Related image
 This is similar to my feelings of the first Elimination Chamber. The audience hadn’t yet come to know what to expect from a MITB contest but those involved made sure to go all out, solidifying this match a featured spot at each Wrestlemania after and to what it is today.

This is actually a pretty hard choice. All 3 matches were pretty good I feel and on a similar level. I think I am gonna go with Edge/Foley on this one. Just an outright War these two fought at WM. This is actually in my opinion one of Edge's best matches and one that really helped establish him as a legitimate Main Eventer.

Angle vs Orton vs Rey for me. I'll acknowledge that the other two matches were both very good, especially Edge vs Foley which is an instant classic of hardcore brutality, but I am biased so I pick the main event. Although they were given a very short amount of time, they did a great job. The action was fast paced and consistent, and there was never a spot where it seemed to lack. And to top off Wrestlemania with Mysterio winning the championship in honor of Eddie sounds picture perfect to me.

Ima go with Edge vs Mick Foley. Was an intense clash. And really shows that both men can be dangerous when needed. Really took me by storm. I loved the ending, with the inferno table, and Foley going through it with a spear. It was a very good ending. Insane match!

John Cena vs Shawn Michaels. 

One of my favorite WrestleMania main events as two of the best went at it. John Cena at this time I had been WWE Champion for most of the past 2 years since WrestleMania 21 as he was a dominant figure in the company and was specifically in what was probably his best title run of all here. Shawn Michaels had only had a single one month World Heavyweight Championship reign since his return in 2002 so here he was trying to reach the top one last time in his  illustrious career against the most dominant figure in modern WWE. The two put on a fantastic match filled with drama and this really put Cena over as the face of the company.