BrendenPlayz Elimination Chamber

The Elimination ChamberPPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Summerslam

Streaming live on the WWE Network, its the biggest event of the Summer, Summerslam! Discuss it here.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Hans

WWF 1994

Bret-Hart-vs.-Owen-Hart.jpg
WWF 1994 Year in Review:
People I Got Over:
Raven - The first name i thought of getting over was Raven. He was Johnny Polo at the time, a manager. I made him turn into Raven and have him feuded with midcarders like 1-2-3 Kid and Bob Backland. I also brought in Stevie Richards to be his lackey, Raven was great on the mic and before you know it he was getting 99 and 100* star segments just by his mic skills. He then had a match with Tatanka at Survivor Series and In Your House (Dec.) where he would become the first European Champion! (Yes i brought the Euro title at the end of the year) Raven started with mid 40's pop and now has 78 - 83 pop range. Excellent guy to have on your roster.

Chris Benoit - Next person is someone i signed in mid July and that was Chris Benoit, he has some great wrestling stats and he started with about low 50's pop. After his match with Backland at Summerslam, he had gained +10 pop just from defeating Backland. I then had him feud with Bret Hart after Summerslam and had them face off at the September In Your House show. He didn't win but gained pop regardless and that's what i wanted. The months progressed and gained more and more pop just be competing with tops guys. At Survivor Series, I had Benoit defeat Savage, Benoit gained alot of pop, while Savage only lost about 2 pop points which is really good. He then had his 2nd match with Bret at the end of the year, pulling out a 100 Match, nice stuff. Benoit now has 80 - 85 pop range now. He is a Star and a great worker.

Bam Bam Bigelow - Bam Bam was around that 67 - 70 pop when i started, and he feuded with Taker first, which resulted in a big match against him at Summerslam, which Bam Bam lost but gained pop regardless. He then a fued with Razor which then turned into 4v4 Survivor Series match with team Razor Winning. Bam Bam would then defeat Razor in a Last Man Standing match at the end of the year. Bam Bam now has 85 -88 Pop. Great Big Man to have

MVP:
Owen Hart - Had Owen Become WWF Champion at Summerslam, had some great matches during his 3 month reign. He dropped the title to Bret at Survivor Series which got a 99.

PPV:

In Your House (July) 1994
Screen_Shot_2019-07-14_at_9.01.07_PM.png
89 A

Summerslam 1994
6VGhnLN.png
93 A

In Your House (September) 1994

wJ3GYByyRWIEMOYWz12t6iu_bYZkxydAWmT1EwLA
96 A*

Screen_Shot_2019-08-08_at_1.32.18_PM.png

Survivor Series 1994
Screen_Shot_2019-08-18_at_9.51.10_PM.png
100 A*

In Your House (December) 1994
Screen_Shot_2019-08-23_at_1.37.46_PM.png

Title History:
WWF Championship:
Bret Hart (2) (March 94 - August 94)
Owen Hart (August 94 - November 94)
Bret Hart (3) (November - Current)

WWF IC Championship:
Diesel (April 94 - July 94)
Razor Ramon (2) (July 94 - August 94)
Shawn Micheals (3) (August 94 - November 94)
Dynamite Kid (November 94 - Current)

WWF Tag Team Championships:
The Head Shrinkers (April 94 - July 94)
The Smoking Gunns (July 94 - December 94)
The Bodydonnas (December 94 - Current)

WWF Women's Championship
Alundra Blayze (December 93 - September 94)
Bull Nakano (September 94 - Current)

WWF European Championship
Raven (December 94 - Current)

Top PPV:
Survivor Series 1994 100 A*

Top 5 Matches:
Chris Benoit vs Bret Hart - 100 A*
Bret Hart vs Owen Hart - Iron Man Match - 99 A*
Owen Hart vs Chris Benoit vs Randy Savage vs Bret Hart - 99 A*
Shawn Michaels vs Razor Ramon - 2/3 Falls - 95 A*
Dynamite Kid vs Shawn Michaels - 92 A*

Nice I’m interested to see what will continue in The Who is the best storyline between the Harts and every other match you have done Is amazing keep up the great work and have a fun time while doing it because that’s what counts the fun and effort that means if you are having fun while doing this and if you think that people will like it keep it up and you’ll have more fans and more rep so you can enjoy posting these episodes.

4170139.jpeg?498

1994 Save Update: June 95
Hello all, its been a while since my last update so I figured I will let you all know how this save has been going thus far. Currently in June 1995, and things are certainly different then what it was the last post, I shall break down my signings and progressions of my roster.

So the start of the year i did Benoit vs Bret one more time at the Rumble in a submission, not a 100 like last time but 99 is still excellent, and the rumble winner being none other then the Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels!

Now with the obvious one of me doing HBK vs Bret at Mania 11, one year earlier. I think it was the option to go with in my opinion, yes some people could argue it should have been something different but i disagree with those statements as HBK was already becoming a mega star so why not do this match now and make it happen. You'll see my mania card in a second but, overall it did really well in my personal opinion, lots of great matches on the show with my main matches being Owen vs Razor, Raven vs Taker, (face) Bam Bam vs Diesel. All doing very good, especially Bam Bam vs Diesel as the match got a 96. 

In terms of who I signed and progression wise, I guess I will start off with Chris Jericho and Lance Storm as i hired them back in November 94 as a tag team. Very good tag team to have, both great workers of course and putting them in the ring with top tier talent boosted their overall popularity. They won the Tag Team titles at Mania in 3 way featuring the Bodydonnas (who also did great) and Luger/Yokozuna. I'm happy how the team has worked out thus far. Another signing i made was signing 20 year old Rey Mysterio, he is currently at about 50 ish pop, and is a solid midcard babyface to have. Eventually a Lightweight/Cruiserweight division will be made for guys like Mysterio, Jericho, Psicosis etc. I also have a lot of high flying guys in developmental such as Super Crazy, Tajiri, and Taka Michinoku. Another man i have been impressed with is Chris Benoit, even though he had a stinker of a match with Dynamite Kid at Mania, has been really good as the IC Champ, even getting a 100 match with Bam Bam on a episode of RAW which i didn't expect. The Women are starting to get better and better matches with Manami Toyoto now at the 50 pop range as she defeated Nakano for the belt at Backlash In Your House. Both ladies are at that 50 pop range which is nice to see. Edge is a guy i brought up to the main roster after mania as Raven's protege and i think the way to go is to do The Thrillseekers (Jericho & Storm) taking on Edge and Stevie for the tag titles. I have had Edge in developmental right when the save started so its nice to finally use him and to see him doing very well.  One more thing, signed Steve Austin after Wrestlemania, seems like the big boys are coming over to me.

Overall MVP for me personally would have to be Bret Hart, despite him declining is somehow is till putting on 95+ performances, and always good to rely on having a great match with anyone so my pick for the MVP of 1995 so far would be Bret Hart!

PPVS:

Screen_Shot_2019-09-08_at_12.png

Screen_Shot_2019-09-14_at_1.44.13_PM.png
Rating: 92 A

Screen_Shot_2019-09-22_at_4.22.16_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2019-09-30_at_6.58.40_PM.png

WWF Ground Zero: In Your House
Screen_Shot_2019-10-23_at_10.16.57_PM.pn
Rating: 97 A

Title History:
WWF Championship:
Bret Hart (2) (March 94 - August 94)
Owen Hart (August 94 - November 94)
Bret Hart (3) (November 94 - March 95)
Shawn Michaels (March 95 - Current)

WWF IC Championship:
Diesel (April 94 - July 94)
Razor Ramon (2) (July 94 - August 94)
Shawn Micheals (3) (August 94 - November 94)
Dynamite Kid (November 94 - March 95)
Chris Benoit (March 95 - Current)

WWF Tag Team Championships:
The Head Shrinkers (April 94 - July 94)
The Smoking Gunns (July 94 - December 94)
The Bodydonnas (December 94 - March 95)
The Thrillseekers (March 95 - Current)

WWF Women's Championship
Alundra Blayze (December 93 - September 94)
Bull Nakano (September 94 - April 95)
Manami Toyota (April 95 - Current)

WWF European Championship
Raven (December 94 - February 95)
Tatanka (February 95 - May 95)
Steve Austin (May 95 - Current)

Top PPV This Year:
Royal Rumble 1995 100 A*

Well, nice job, that 1994 start can be very sweet both for WWE and WCW if you manage your signees. Good job putting Raven over, playing on his mic skills, cant wait him to feud with Rock once he get there, also what about signing Brian Pillman, if you have Austin, you could pair the two as two badass loose cannon before Austin eventually goes single.