BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Yelich

BPZ Forums Podcast 2.0

Hi Guys, it's me Yeldick.. Yelich. That's my name.

I'm gonna bring back the BPZ Forums Podcast, something that no one really wanted and will most likely not be as good as the original. I'm hosting, oh god this is gonna suck. After every Forums PPV I'll host one of these shits and it will be bad but hopefully you people will listen.... please.

I'll probably host the first one of these about an hour after SummerSlam votings end so... be on the lookout for that. Now I can't invite everyone on. So it'll be first come first serve for who gets to go on and I'll limit it to 4 guests because I feel like anything more than that is excessive. It will be whoever is online at the time and whoever has their mics on them at the time. So I'm not gonna say "yes you can be on" now, I'll ask in the discord whenever I may be starting, and like the 4 people I want (yes I will refuse people because I'm an asshole) will do this. Okay that's it. Tell me how bad of an idea this was in the replies please.

YES! Happy this is back. It won't be the same without FD there but I am sure you will be able to bring original ideas to the plate that will make this fantastic. If you ever need a last minute guest to go on it I'll more than likely be down. Hopefully we get some more iconic moments.

Thought the first podcast went well, there was entertainment provided but I think the right amount of guests is 3. Sameer and Hans didn't really get to speak while me, Bailey, Julius did most of the talking so I think 3 is a good number for these.

Would be nice if I people who aren't on the discord around 8 pm est could also listen to this for once, plus, I think like someone said before, having 4 guests would be too many and you will always have a few people that talk more than others, so you as the host should try to balance that out. 

11 hours ago, Bart said:

Would be nice if I people who aren't on the discord around 8 pm est could also listen to this for once, plus, I think like someone said before, having 4 guests would be too many and you will always have a few people that talk more than others, so you as the host should try to balance that out. 

Next podcast I'm gonna change up the time a bit to accommodate better for non-US forums members and I'm also going to have only 3 guests like last time.