WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Hans

WWE October 2019 Draft Discussion

I thought the entire draft was bit underwhelming. While we saw some nice suprises like Charlotte going to RAW, I thought they should have switched it up more. Of course Orton, Owens, Braun switching is something, but the main identities of the shows remains the same. 

I think there will be a lot of oppurtunies on RAW for guys like Drew (I feel bad saynig this as it has been said for like a year now) and Almas, if WWE wants to give them a chance with a less packed main event scene. I hope they understand that Orton getting in the title picture is not the answer, and that they should look at the last few NXT call ups and take their chances there. 

Smackdown seems like an interesting show with a clear dynamic, being based on powerhouses. I really doubt that the Fiend would fit in well, not because it's impossible to do but because I doubt WWE has the skills required to make it work. Women's division makes me think that Ronda is coming back soon, as I doubt FOX would otherwise be content with having neither Becky nor Charlotte on their roster. 

The second portion of the draft was cooler then the first I thought, Andrade going in the first round was cool to see I guess but once we break it down, it wasn't really anything to crazy. It will be cool to see the exclusive rosters and how they build up their rosters and I am hoping it last awhile. I don't see why we are getting The Fiend/Rollins since they are on separate rosters but, I am sure it will be cool, ig? Idk. Smackdown I think lost the draft, not by a lot, but I like RAWs roster a lot. RAWs women division is also better, but as Bart pointed out, Ronda will probably be returning soon and I imagine she will be going to Smackdown. I do like the idea of free agents, and its interesting to see who goes where in the next few weeks, this wasn't the worst draft, but it also was not the best. It was defiantly fun at times.

I thought that it was a great draft. The Street Profits are now officially on RAW which i love. MY BOY Erick Rowan is on RAW and Luke Harper (i think) stays on Smackdown, it's gonna be very interesting to see if they both get singles pushes which i hope they do. It's gonna be very interesting to see how all the picks affect the current on-going storylines and i'm also interested to see whether or not we get new general managers for both brands

WWE Announces Draft Picks for Free Agents

WWE revealed on today's edition of "The Bump" that several free agents have been drafted to RAW and SmackDown. The following picks were announced:

* RAW: The IIconics, Sarah Logan, Mojo Rawley, Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins, No Way Jose

* SmackDown: Cesaro, Luke Harper, Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville, Dana Brooke, Drake Maverick

Source: Wrestlinginc.com

This is disappointing and even disrespectful in my opinion. I know it was a while back now but Cesaro was helping carry tag team wrestling in WWE as apart of The Bar, alongside New Day and The Usos, for a solid few months and now he's not even important enough to get drafted on live TV. Personally, I think that anyone they were currently using regularly on TV, so Cesaro, Harper, Rose, Deville, Maverick, IIconics, should have been drafted on one of the shows. The only good reason I can think of them not being drafted on the RAW or SmackDown is so that they can get more views on these shows, like "The Bump", that no one really cares about.

I agree with Smith on this. It's virtually criminal how WWE has badly misused Cesaro over the years. The guy is one of the best talent in there entire company and he's never got the backing of the machine even though he's got virtually all the talent in the world to be a top guy for them.

The other names too should have been shown a bit more respect by being drafted on the actual shows. Overall I just feel the Draft as a whole was poorly handled by the company.

I do agree it’s very disappointing and even a bit disrespectful towards Cesaro not being drafted on live TV however I do feel like the bump is a necessary evil as there is only so much time on the weekly shows but with all that being said I personally would have liked Cesaro on Raw more but SD is also fine however I am still wondering if after the draft if some of the people that weren’t drafted go to NXT 

1 minute ago, Toxik431 said:

I do agree it’s very disappointing and even a bit disrespectful towards Cesaro not being drafted on live TV however I do feel like the bump is a necessary evil as there is only so much time on the weekly shows but with all that being said I personally would have liked Cesaro on Raw more but SD is also fine however I am still wondering if after the draft if some of the people that weren’t drafted go to NXT 

I don't think a lot of guys went undrafted and if there were any they are likely Cruiserweights.