BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
owendalton

Wake Up

Jack Bishop walks out for the first time in a month, along with a new theme.

” Well, it’s been a while. As some of you may know, I suffered a minor injury in my arm at a live event that put me out of action for a month. But it’s funny, because literally no one cared. I didn’t get a single card or tweet telling me to get better, nothing. But that’s fine, because it just proves what I’ve been saying all along. That all of you are selfish, worthless wastes of oxygen. You’re all so full of yourselves, and so obsessed with your heroes that you fail to see that there are much bigger things than yourselves.”

” You all look at people like me like we’re monsters, like we’re a different species. But the truth is, we all have this darkness inside of us. Some try to fight it, some don’t even realize it’s there, and some, people like me, learn to embrace it. Either way it will consume you at some point. There’s a “monster” in every single one of us. You all need to wake up and see that none of you are better than me. In fact I’m better than all of you. I’m smarter, I’m in way better shape, I’m taller, I’m stronger, I can go on and on and on about the ways I’m better than you, but I know none of you want to hear that, and I don’t like to brag anyways. So let’s talk about the First Class Express. They won the tag titles while I was away. Me and Hans split the New Bloods mutually, and I respect that. He took advantage of the split better than I did. I’m not wasting my chance now. Bad Blood, I want you and BiC in the ring for your titles. I know I don’t exactly have the most flattering record, but that means I have nothing to lose. Watch your backs.”