WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Gunner

Favorite Wrestling Edits?

On 9/19/2019 at 4:55 PM, I Can't Odd said:

I'm not really into this kind of stuff but I do like vaporwave edits of wrestling. There's especially a lot of Japanese wrestling edits like this around and they're pretty cool. This one if probably my favorite yet.

Very unique choice. This was actually one of the first edits I ever watched. And was a very good video. Loved the colouring correction and FX, which fit with the overall tone of the edit. 

On 9/19/2019 at 4:59 PM, Sameer said:

I thought this was pretty cool considering it was posted after Rollins had that amazing 1 hour plus performance and same as odd not really into this type of stuff but I can appreciate the work that goes into it 

I am actually very happy you picked this one sameer. I talk to this guy basically everyday, I remember him dming me this video. And I truly feel in love with this one.

7 hours ago, MARKER said:

And finally. I actually never saw his one before you posted this one Marker. A very ingesting edit. Really enjoyed his one to the fullest. 

I'm glad i'm not the only one to think of purowave because they are some of the most unique wrestling edits on Youtube, though i haven't dived too deep into the well. The format in which they present their edits really helps with the footage they are using given their age and rarely can you get your hands on high quality footage for the old content. Three of my favourites from them are Cutie Suzuki - Megumi Kudo Wave, 5 Star Queen (Manami Toyota) & the two part Onita edits.

Another one from a smaller channel is this video