WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Bashka

Universal Champion Seth Rollins vs. “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt (Hell in a Cell Match)

20190916_HellinaCell_SethBray--e5f7909ae

For Universal Champion Seth Rollins, there’s no rest for the weary, and the most wicked is yet to come. Rollins’ next challenge — and perhaps his most threatening to date — comes from “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt, who will face him for the Universal Title at WWE Hell in a Cell in a match inside the eponymous structure.

This continues a stretch of title bouts for Rollins that is as hellacious as any we’ve seen for a champion in recent memory. Rollins again slayed “The Beast” Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam to regain the Universal Championship, then overcame “The Monster Among Men” Braun Strowman in a gutsy title defense at WWE Clash of Champions. Although Rollins could likely use some time to heal, his next opponent aims to hurt.

Since his ghoulish transformation into The Fiend, Wyatt has terrorized everyone in sight. He made quick work of Finn Bálor in the ring at SummerSlam and punished legends Kurt Angle, Jerry “The King” Lawler and Mick Foley with horrifying ambushes, punctuated by the debilitating Mandible Claw. Rollins became the latest victim in the closing moments of WWE Clash of Champions, as Wyatt ruined Rollins’ celebratory moment with a thunderous Sister Abigail at the top of the stage and another Mandible Claw.

We’ve already seen the disturbing acts The Fiend is capable of, but what horrors will he inflict inside the menacing Hell in a Cell structure? And is Rollins up to the herculean challenge to survive, let alone remain Universal Champion against this diabolical foe?

Find out when The Fiend vies for Rollins’ Universal Title on the WWE Hell in a Cell pay-per-view, streaming live Sunday, Oct. 6, at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network.  

Really excited for this one and to be honest there is genuinely a lot riding on the result of this. Either WWE will go all out with the Fiend and make him the guy on RAW or we continue with this Rollins reign and The Fiend loses steam after the loss. I genuinely don't know which way this will go, surely they go with Wyatt but we have said this about bray so many times that it's become a running joke when they don't give him that big win at the end. I'm hoping Fiend pulls through, everything is being setup for him to do so. Can't wait for this to go down 

I am excited about this however I am also slightly concerned. The Hell in a Cell match whenever its tainted with a non-finish sort of makes the stipulation less dangerous and can weaken the legitimacy of the match (e.g. Roman VS Braun last year) so if in order to keep the fiend protected while keeping the championship on Rollins they have some non-finish i'm not sure how effective that would be. Hopefully the Fiend just flat out beats Rollins for the Universal Championship not that he needs it since The Fiend seems like a character above championships but he would be a very effective top heel and I think the Rollins championship run has run its course and this seems like a natural end. 

This is something I'm concerned about. This is something of Wyatt's debut in 2013, build him up as a unstoppable Force of nature that we all got behind, then when the big match comes, he losses. Which made it harder to believe in Wyatt after all the big match losses he had, but I'm hoping and praying for The Fiend to be different and get this title win. I'm a fan of Rollins but this is honestly his time with the Championship as ran it's course. This match will be great if it's going to be a actual match. I could see The Fiend just straight out destorying Seth Rollins like he did to Finn Balor at SummerSlam. 

The Fiend has attacked Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Kane, and Jerry Lawler in the past weeks. The only type of rub I've seen anyone get on those type of legends before, is when Randy Orton was the legend killer. Meanwhile, Seth Rollins has just beaten Brock Lesnar and probably is the superstar of 2019 despite being a bad face, it's a clash of freight trains.

We are the people who wanna see Wyatt win and begin his reign with a bang by dismantling Rollins. But I'm sure a time ago we were in this same position with Rollins, wanting to see him beat Lesnar, and WWE was fully behind Lesnar as they are Rollins now.

So, honestly, I have no idea where they're gonna go. Maybe it would be more clear if they weren't having a draft right after this, but that draft clouds everything with the possibilities. But I believe The Fiend will win and Rollins will go back on the chase for RAW.

I cant wait for this match I expect the fiend to demolish Rollins all around the Cell. Rollins will get some offensive moves in and have a little run but for the most part the Fiend will dominate. It should be fun and freaking epic. The Fiend definitely is winning this and becoming the Universal Champion.  I don't see how in anyway he loses 

Can't wait for this match, really hoping to see Wyatt win as he is at the peak of his momentum, if he loses then it's all completely dead in the water. 

But a problem with Wyatt winning the title so early on with this gimmick, is wondering who he's actually going to lose the title to, because apart from maybe someone like Lesnar or Demon Balor (who I think it will be) there's not that many contenders to actually defeat the Fiend.

Overall I am very excited for HIAC with this match, there is no way they can mess this up unless they make The Fiend lose in any way, this could make or break him.

The Fiends gotta win here. I can't see Rollins winning here. It just shouldn't happen. I think Rollins will get some offense in this match go on a little bit of a monument swing but The Fiend dominates the rest of the match. The Fiend is really dead if Rollins beats him. I can definitely see Finn Balor coming back after his break and Demon Balor vs The Fiend and that's where he loses. Overall though I am really excited for this match 

I still think it's a little weird that we're already getting The Fiend in a championship match. I thought they would take a very long time to establish The Fiend as this monster that demolishes everyone before eventually giving him a title reign because generally monster characters don't need titles since they are dominant already and once the title is on you, eventually you have to lose. That said I think this is gonna be a lot of fun to watch and I can't wait to see The Fiend as Universal Champion.

The Fiend should win here. Bray Wyatt has done an absolutely fantastic job with his new character and I believe putting the title on him was the right move since Summerslam. I believe this match absolutely makes Rollins title reign however as this his his third opponent now in a row that is a true credible challenger. This is exactly what world title programs should be. Rollins, the Champion, facing some of the strongest kayfabe wise in WWE. From Lesnar, to Strowman, to Wyatt. 

However in no way, shape, or form do I expect Wyatt to win here unless of course hey just wanna totally fuck up this new character. Either way, it’s looking like we will be getting The Fiend vs Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series which is absolute HYPE! 

WWE really backed themselves into a corner here, as many people have said, Bray Wyatt as the Fiend must win.  But will he though?  As it has already been said we have seen this before when Wyatt was close like this but wwe didn't pull the trigger and all the steam is let out.

Now there is no way Wyatt should lose, and he really shouldn't lose cleanly either.  A screwy finish  might deflate the fiends momentum, but I can see wwe doing something like this, if they feel like it is too soon for a Fiend title reign.  But that is the problem of this will make the Fiend the same as Bray Wyatt in the past and just cant win when it actually matters.   Perfect match, this goes with The Fiend, just destroying Rollins in the cell.  Making the match feel like a cell match of old when you had someone like taker in it, that the Hell seemed more impactful being trapped in it with a monster.  Then the fiend wins after a nice showing of what he can do in a cell.     What I can see really happening, Fiend gets close to winning after destroying Rollins, something screwy happens and costs the  Fiend the match. To set up for some feud with the fiend for costing him the match.  

Hopefully this goes well, but knowing how wwe is with wyatt, there is a lot of doubt they will make the like decision. 

I feel WWE has booked themselves into a corner here. It feels too rushed for the Fiend to be in this position.

On the other hand if he doesn't win all the work done to build him up will have gone to waste. So he has to win here, otherwise he won't be seen as a legit threat.

Personally I feel the best result is the Fiend winning and then Rollins going to Smackdown on the Draft.

I personally believe that if the Fiend loses this Match at Hell in a Cell,then Bray Wyatt is done. Because with a loss to Seth,you eliminate the fear factor that Bray would have with his new character and before the rebrand Bray Wyatt was on a downward spiral. He was able to deliver excellent promos but he lost every single feud he was in, even the feud where he should have won where they gave Randy the belt for him to then lose to it to Jinder in a role that Rusev should have taken.

Like everyone has been saying, this is a bit of an iffy situation. If the Fiend loses, Wyatt's momentum is entirely ruined and the last few months are for absolutely nothing. But there's also the prospect of him winning, and that's a bit haunting for them as well. As wrestling fans, we'd love to see Wyatt with a nice title reign where he dominates everyone. But in terms of WWE, Wyatt is the exact opposite of a champion they'd look for. It'd feel odd for him to show up every week and wrestle a match normally. However, I think they could make it work by having Wyatt come out on the weekly shows and wrestle but then have the Fiend wrestle at the events. However, that's just me fantasy booking and it'd be much safer for them to keep the belt on Rollins, someone they know can hold that title properly. I really have no idea who's going to win, but I'm going to say the Fiend on the pure fact that him losing would mean months of progress lost. And even though the winner might not be what we wanted, this should be a fantastically gruesome match that's extremely fun to watch.

I've already talked about how much I dislike this match, not because of "the match", but because of how early it is happening and how it happened. I do not think "The Fiend" gimmick will work with the Universal Championship, atleast not yet, I don't think we've seen enough of him to really justify anything. He obviously attacked the legends, which was cool to see but he should of faced Orton in a HIAC before this match with Rollins, I understand the HIAC fits for "The Fiend" more then a 1v1 match but I really wanted to see The Fiend become WWEs next big project, work on the story of the Firefly Funhouse over the next few months and really build up this monster, so when he goes on to defeat Rollins, its believable and it feels satisfying enough. On the other hand, they could REALLY put it down the gutter and have Seth Rollins win. Which, despite what everyone says, I think Bray Wyatt could bounce back from. Do I think its a good idea? Not..At...All. But, this matchup itself is going to be hella good,  the ending? Nah, thats what I am fearing for. Plus, sorta hyped we are going to see The Fiend entrance again.