WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Isaiah Carter

Spiderman X Dimensions

Image result for Spider Man Into The Spider Verse Wallpaper

Spiderman Dimensions

My name...Is Miles Morales. I have been Spiderman for 4 years now, and after the explosion of the "The Super Collider", I have been maintaining the peace, and there is a long story to tell. But to keep things short for now, I have to travel through various dimensions. On paper...it should be easy. I mean, Is shouldn't run into to many people.....right? 

Name:

Super Name:

Hero/Villain:

Super Power (Try to be original):

Backstory (The more info the better):

Suit Style (What does your suit look like): 

Personality Type: 

Related image

Spiderman X Dimensions 

World 213

Episode 0 - "Pilot"

The sound of a screeching train once again jolts me awake, although its been 7 years, and I have heard that train nearly every morning its served as my alarm clock. My eyes adjust to the morning sky and I look at the clock as it reads "8:45" and I realize I am late. I quickly throw on my joggers and sweatshirt as I run out of my apartment building. Into the street wear I get into my car, before realizing who I am. I open the door and put my hoodie up so no one would see me as I run into an alleyway. 

I begin to swing, and boy. Is this one hell of a feeling, there is nothing like that first leap as it jolts you forward. I have finally mastered it, well almost, I come tumbling down onto a roof top but I shrug it off and keep on moving. Various cars honk, and people point as I have become a hero, if you want to call it that. I mean I saved the entire city from a giant explosion that would of eaten the entire city within seconds so. I guess you could call me a hero, but thats just when I am in the mask, and well. During the day.....well...

Image result for pizza place

I walk into the Pizzeria and throw on my hat. Stepping behind the counter and punching in before the manager, Alex Costa, who has a thick accent, begins to give his daily yelling. 

Alex Costa: "What the hell wrong with you stupid. You smart enough to graduate college you smart enough to show up on time. stupid stupid, can't you see I running business here? my fathers legacy is on the line here Miles, No more being late. Or else you're done"

"I'm sorry I just overslept and the traffic was crazy, I mean you should see i-"

Based on his facial expression, I shut up and got to work. Yeah, okay. Its not that exciting being Spiderman alright? There. I said it. I thought I would be stopping crime everyday, but ever since I Showed up. Crime has stopped, no more robberies. I mean I should be happy, but now I am just an everyday kid who can shoot webs out of his hands and climbs walls. Boring. I know. But for the next 6 hours I cut pizzas, and folded boxes. two task that being spiderman just didn't help. 

It wasn't till I got out and started my walk home that, well things finally got interesting. I began walking home, my shoes hitting the pavement and echoing off the buildings as the distant sound of cars was drowned out by the music playing in my ears. 

G.O.A.T

I was dancing to the music, something I have gotten use to through the years as music has truly helped me through everything. But, you do not want to hear that. Suddenly, a black van passes me. And I got that little goosebump thing, the "Spider Sense" or whatever Peter use to call it. Well, I should of reacted to it. Because by the time I turned around, there was a really big man. Someone I thought I would never see again.

Kingpin

Image result for Kingpin

. I tried to fight, but before I could even raise my arm I was attacked. Whoever was attacking me knew who I was, countering every single thing I threw at them, I was lost. For the first time in awhile, I felt true pain. As whatever sort of sharp objects they were stabbing me with, drew true blood. I fell to the pavement, as Kingpin stood over me. I tried to run but just did not have enough energy, as he reached his giant hand down over my mask and ripped it off. I attempted to hide my fast, but Kingpin just smirked.

"....MIles...is it? Yes...you're not seeing things. I am still breathing, I am still running things. I am still the Kingpin, and Miles. Spiderman. Whatever you want to be called, I need your help. And well, I think we both know you're going to help me" 

I feel defeated, I collapse to the pavement as Kingpin throws my shredded mask onto my body as he steps into his SUV and drives off. 

Name: James Ropati

Super Name: Mercury

Hero/Villain: Hero

Super Power (Try to be original): Super Speed

Backstory (The more info the better): James's backstory wasn't really anything that crazy his parents never died, and he nothing that sad happened to him for him to get his powers he was just a normal kid. Until one day when James took a "shortcut" home he walked into a secret military testing zone. James then got hit with a lighting strike that was made by the military which gave him super speed and also put him in a coma for 3 months. Following him getting his powers James only used them for small things like if he missed the bus. One day however he stopped a robbery at a local Mexican takeaways and since then he become known as Mercury named after the roman god of speed. 

image.png

Personality Type: Jokester, but can be serious when required

Name:
H.R Pufnstuf

Super Name:  
The Dragon

Hero/Villain:
Unintentional 
Villain

Punstuf is a mutant with the ability to transform into multiple stages of a dragon. His tail can only appear suddenly, or just the wings, or just the head but the one to fear is the full form of The Dragon. Same say it was a cursed placed upon him as a child but he blank on the true answers of his origins. He also has full kinesthetic control over his movements. Capable of imitation and execution of actions he can perform at Olympian levels of physical fitness.  

It 
was an early Sunday morning, the dew was set across the land as the chill had set in. Pufnstuf couldn't remember much about the night before hand but he knew he must've made a mistake. Finally finding the strength to open his eyes he looks around him to a burning field, Soot across his faces as he clothes are tattered and singed.

H.R Pufnstuf also known as The Dragon had lived with this side of him his whole life but is usually able to keep it in check. Today wasn't his lucky day though as he was discovered by his senior medical chief Dr. Minerva Reynolds who was sitting  comfortably on the grassy hill, looking down and observing the man she had witness turn into a beast and back. The panicked Pufnstuf wasn't sure what to do as his anxiety got the better of him the curious Minerva soon approached him with an offer. To cover up the evidence of this last night, to keep his identity safe but in return he would move from his current hospital to her...private hospital. The Obsidian Bureau.

Pufnstuf was working steadily as a therapist for the hospital over looking patients and staff separately.  Through the world of heroes and villainy he lives in from time to time he would spend his time listening to the woes of villains and getting them on the right path. 
It is his belief that there are some villains in the world that suffer from various psychological breaks and with the right treatments are ordinary boring citizens.  Seeing the writing all the wall about his secret being uncovered once again and having to move his life once again he decided to accept the offter put forward to him and work underground. Now he spends his time work out of an off-grid hospital for the super villains of the country who seek them out for aid. But underneath he hopes to use this opportunity in helping villains with all that goes with reentering society by forming bonds and friendships.

But during his time of need, he will again become The Dragon to help those in need. Either a villain from being caught into a system he knows will not help them or save a hero from an impending demise from a villain out of control. The Dragon lives on.

FAMILY
Name:
Kayda

Super Name:
N/A

Hero/Villain:
Hero

Energy Bolts (right now they are sparks since she is early into learning), Chlorokinesis, Telekinesis (can only move about a metre at the moment, maybe less depending on the item) , Magical Shield, Transmutation (limited), Rituals

Kayda is the adopted daughter of H.R Pufnstuf. Whey they first met she was unable to tell Pufnstuf her real name and so he started to call her Kayda which means little dragon. Since their meeting he has found her memories of her life before coming to the Obsidian Bureau are absent but she knows her motivation to run as fear. She was born as the daughter of a mystical overlord, one of the most feared creatures to ever live, and the conqueror of many worlds unknown to us on Earth.
During her young upbringing she learned many ways in sorcery. Her power is vast, both due to her affinity with magic and her natural talent. It’s strong enough that from what Pufnstuf could piece together so far, her birth father had been scared of her full potential.

Kayda and Pufnstuf had met together when she snuck into the Bureau as a mercenary for hire, in the search of her next meal in the cafeteria. Clearly too young, Pufnstuf watched as she swayed amongst the crowd of heavy weaponry and blood to reach the dessert bar. Offering her some aid the young Kayda would live inside the Bureau as his assistant to allow her shelter and food. Their bond grew , as they overcame struggles in each others life and after a year Pufnstuf offered to adopt her officially.

During this time Pufnstuf had taught Kayda to not use her magic carelessly as to not attack attention or to bring harm to anyone accidentally near by. But he did offer to help her better control her magic the best he could recognising that she was eager to learn more with or without him. 

Her powers are limited by her concentration, as she requires the utmost focus to cast her stronger spells, due to the fact she’s still learning. She carries a wand gifted to her by a countering wizard she has met inside the Obsidian Bureau. It was meant to aid her in mastering the movements in her hand and better direction her concentration. However her magic powers are fully innate to her mind, and she isn’t strictly reliant on any aid.
She can also be fatigued as a result of said concentration, especially after her heavier spells due to her young age but as she progresses and gets older will gain control of that concentration. One of her favourites uses of her magic has been her new connection to nature and the wildlife. Using a spell she is able to speed up the process of growth within their garden and outside. Her and Pufnstuf have used it as a form of therapy as she helped him regrow part of a forest he accidentally destroyed one night. 

Kayda always felt the need to be a hero herself, due to her lineage and wishing to help Pufnstuf when she can but he is hesitant to show the lengths he goes. She is able to help heal the wounds of Pufnstuf after a fight given the unnatural state of his skin/scales before turning back human.

Personality Type: 
Naturally curious, Reserved from others, 
Excitable, Happy-Go-Lucky

•  

Image result for dragon pngImage result for vader wrestler

Personality Type:  
Loyal, Emphatic, Social Mentor, Manipulative when needed as means to an end

Name: Joseph Levy 

Super Name: The Cleanser 

Hero/Villain: Anti-Hero 

Super Power (Try to be original): Able to covert anything into any other state of matter (E.G. solid to liquid) but he must be able to make physical contact with the person and the person must have committed an "Evil Deed" (You decide what counts) 

Backstory (The more info the better): A young man raised in the south by a baptist father and a severely traumatised mother. Joseph was beaten almost daily by his father in order to "Cleanse" Him, his mother was also beaten and often sexually abused by Joseph's father. One day as his father was about to abuse his mother, Joseph grabbed his father by the wrist and his father turned into gas. Joseph then ran away for years hiding away from society trying to master his powers but after years has decided to use his abilities to "Cleanse" the streets of crime.  

Suit Style (What does your suit look like): morlun2.jpg 

Personality Type: Serious, brooding, very little sense of humour. 

•  

Name: Not Known

Super Name: The Boss

Hero/Villain: Villain

Super Power (Try to be original): None, just has the money to buy all the guns and cool stuff he can.

Backstory (The more info the better): Not much is known about The Boss other than that he heads New York City's biggest mob. No one knows who he is, because he killed all of the previous mob members who knew his true identity.

832411c495a741f5654c36ae84b6ffa2.jpg

Personality Type: Ruthless, manipulative

Name - Toxik

Super name - The Defender 

Hero/villain- Anti-hero

Super power- Strength/durability 

backstory - Toxik lead a normal life in Alabama for most of his life however always was one of if not the smartest guy in the room and constantly tinkered with technology even fixing local businesses computers on occasion however one day he was selected as one of a 750 people to go onto a space colony to search for another planet for people inhabit when he discovered a sword on a newly discovered planet that was eventually deemed unlivable for humans however he kept the sword little did he know it granted him the ability to transform into a great knight that was extremely talented in all forms of combat that was known only as The Defender with the spirit of the original Knight training Toxik as his successor and even showing him the blade also turns into a that fires red beams of energy however the spirit’s influence changed one thing about Toxik and made him more of a loner when he once was very out going and enjoyed working with others to now he prefers to work alone and even has battled those that have tried to help him in the past and one day when training on a uncharted planet it was destroyed by a black hole that sucked him in and has seemingly teleported him into this entirely new universe now leaving him with only two missions. 1. Eradicate this universe of evil 2. Find a way back to his own universe.

suit style - image0.jpg

personality - Bold/headstrong, loner

Name: Echo Wilson

Super Name:  The Human Torch

Super Power (Try to be original): Pyrokinesis, Flight, 

Backstory (The more info the better): Originally of the Fantastic Four, Echo was in a plane crash where they crashed into a field of cosmic radiation, which gave them all powers. Echo became the Human Torch. After he left the group, he struck it out on his own, and wants to find a fellow young superhero to bond with. 

Suit Style (What does your suit look like):  Uncanny Avengers Vol 3 11 Mighty Men of Marvel Cancelled Variant Textless

Personality Type: He is a complete wild card and very competitive. 

Image result for Miles Morales gif

Spiderman X Dimensions 

World 213

Episode 1: "The Keys To The Universe"

"When I fell into the super collider, I did not die. I fell into another universe, well. He did, you see the Kingpin from your world was killed by me when I stabbed in him in the neck"

I picked my head up, the blood still dripping from the top of my skull. As just 1 week ago I was attacked by Kingpin and his men, and when I went to go help him I was attacked once again. So here I am, chained up against a wall. Listening to a man I killed 4 years ago give me a speech.

"When I killed the other Kingpin, there must of been some sort of break. Because my universe, it started to fade away. So I had to jump through the portal that the other Kingpin came through. Leaving my family, my friends, and my empire behind all because you were stupid enough to let the other me live. So for the past 4 years I have been hiding out. Building this"

Related image

There was about a dozen different workers, tapping away at the machine that stood before me. I couldn't quite make out what it was, and Kingpin became to walk away. 

"Are you going to tell me what the hell that is..."

Kingpin continues to walk away, each step he takes echoing off the apparent warehouse I was in. He enters a doorway and before closing it turns to me.

"That Morales. Is how you're going to save my family" 

I take a deep breath, wishing I was back in the Pizza Shop. Getting yelled at by Costa. I did attempt to go invisible, but I guess the pain was just great. It was mostly shock, I went from flipping pizzas to being tied up at 3 in the morning almost instantly. I heard more footsteps, as Kingpin returns. I look at him, trying to speak a word but he interrupts me. Throwing a large case at me. 

"This case is what you will use to collect them, it can fold down to fit into your pocket, just put them in the appropriate color, its eas-"

"I'm sorry, get WHAT exactly?"

"You see I was trapped in between Multi Verses for some time, and I had a lot of time to study, to learn, and I learned that to fix this entire multi verse issue. That we are going to need the "Keys To The Universe", I will have Yelich explain it to you, pay attention Morales"

A strange looking creature walks out of the same room Kingpin was in before, it steps out. Its wearing white clothing, but its face is that of a bug. I am grossed out at first, as the creature steps forward. Speaking.

Yelich: "Ah. Yes. I I am Yelich. Yelich is smart. Yelich knows all. Master came through the universe, into this world and lost the sacred items. The Keys To The Universe. These keys can change, can alter every universe at once, it can enter dimensions. It makes you a god. And Yelich wants master to be god. Because master says he saves Yelich."

Yelich goes flying from a punch, as Kingpin steps forward once again. I try to get up and see what happened as I hear a crash and see green blood come from the area of the noise. But Kingpin pushes me back down, whatever chains he has me in. It changes my powers, it dumbs it down, I need to find a way out and I realize this as Kingpin begins to speak again.

"In each dimension I am going to send you to, through that very machine. You are going to find these Keys To The Universe, you'll know what they are once you see them. My team here, specifically "Doctor". There is no need to see him, just know he will be in his ear this entire time. The machine, well it may not work, but I suggest you do not attack me or any of my team, or try to run away. NO funny business, or I kill your family. I release your secret, and then I kill you."

Kingpin reaches down and unhooks my chains, I get up and dust myself off. He turns his back to me, showing me that he truly does need me. I step forward, and walk towards the machine. It is making noises, and blue sparks are coming out of the sides as the workers, much like Yelich. Are working away as Kingpin walks forward and opens what it appears to be a pod. Tossing me a new and improved suit, same colors. As one of the Yelichs describes it, it will keep me safe from the dimensional travel. 

"Whatever Spiderman Do. Spiderman must not see himself. No. No. No. Bad"

As I step into the pod, and look at Kingpin smiling at me as he tosses me the briefcase. I ask one final question"

"Why me? Why do I have to do this, why not you"

"Well, I don't want to die Miles. And this mission, its only fit for someone who I can see dying"

"And why the hell should I trust you"

The pod closes, as take a deep breath and Kingpin smiles.

"You can't"

Name: Christian Roberts

Super Name: Anarchy

Hero/Villain: Villian

Super Power (Try to be original): None. He can't fly or shoot lasers from his eyes or anything special. What he has is excellent marksman skills, one shot kill. And excellent ability with hand to hand combat. 

Backstory (The more info the better): Christian was a Troubled kid: got into fights, got into trouble with the law for small stuff, petty theft, smashing mailboxes, and so on. Tired of his ways, when he was eighteen, he was sent to the army to straighten up, however, that's far from the case. He was dishonorably dismissed after attacking his lieutenant and was arrested for attempted murder. A prison riot occurred and he managed to escape. He went MIA for months, but a news report of ten soldiers dead and their weapons and a General's suit was missing. He first started off with a small hitlist, Everyone who was involved in the incident and those who sent him away. He slowly picked them off, one by one, till last person who the lieutenant who was laid in a coma in his hospital bed. Chris pulled his plugs, letting him die. Now he gets hired by wealthy men to kill whoever they want, for a good price. 

Suit Style (What does your suit look like): latest?cb=20150809112855

Personality Type: mission driven, to the task at hand, no distractions

Name: Sir Tristan of the Hightower

Super Name: Scarlet Knight

Super Power (Try to be original): None. Mastery of medieval combat, weaponry and strategies. Expert knowledge of arcane incantations and magical creatures, locations and artefacts.

Backstory (The more info the better): Tristan was born from the scandalous union of a high lord his mistress in early 6th century England. During his early youth, when the lord passed away, Tristan was taken a ward of Camelot and legitimised into his family line, as no direct descendants were left. Simply known as the Hightowers for their family keep being a solitary stone tower that stands tall in Southern Wales, Tristan was now known as Tristan of the Hightower.

Over his formative years, Tristan was guided and mentored by his guardian, Modred, a landed knight of the Round Table. Mordred had taken leadership of the Hightower in place of the late Lord Tibalt. However, unbeknownst to Tristan, who had quickly become proficient with sword and lance, horse and chariot, while remaining learned, finding deep fascination with writings of architecture, history and the performing arts. Often to be found amongst the common folk, absorbing their rousing songs in the taverns, or galavanting into the deep forests to mingle with the faeryfolk. the malicious machinations of Mordred unknown to the young, foolish squire.

In secret, Mordred wished to unlock the Hightower's real purpose; the vaults of arcane secrets of the kingdom. The Hightower was in fact the font of arcane mysteries in Great Britain, with Mordred orchestrating the murder of Lord Tibalt to gain his position. By this point, Tristan had become a renowned champion, with multiple tourney victories across multiple disciplines

On the eve of his 18th birthday, Tristan's path to become the true Lord of Hightower was thwarted by Mordred, who had lost himself to the twisted dark magics, donning several cursed items of ancient origin. A legendary battle took place throughout the castle between Hightower Loyalists and Mordred's Underlings, Tristan's gleaming sword met with the cruel, ebony blade of the guardian who Tristan had once called father. Culminating atop the Hightower, Mordred was seemingly defeated, disappearing through a magical portal of his own creation. However, for Tristan, the battle was far from over. 

With many magical weapons and artefacts now missing from the Hightower, his followers still active and Mordred's looming dark influence still present throughout the kingdom, Tristan took to his families' charge; to guard against and protect the magical world. As he suspected, Mordred was indeed not dead, who now operated with reckless abandon. Waging guerrilla warfare against Camelot, Mordred struck the killing blow to King Arthur himself. After such an atrocity, deeming it as his own failure, Tristan's now advanced knowledge of the arcane led him to the peak of the Hightower. Taking a talisman for himself, Tristan is able to transport the Hightower wherever he goes as his base of operations. The castle acting as an arcane sanctuary, it is the perfect staging area for Tristan's quest to protect any from the evils of the magical world, and return the contents of the Hightower once and for all.

Image result for DC Comics Silent Knight

Personality Type: Virtuous and chivalrous. Tristan is an idealistic, somewhat naive individual that insists to see the goodness in what confronts him. However, this naivety does not extend to his combat prowess and the magical knowledge he holds. Following his failure to save his king, Tristan's abilities only grew more refined and disciplined. This guilt weighs heavily on his heart, often causing this merry soul to turn melancholic and solemn.

Name: Alexander Price

Super Name: Alexio

Hero/Villain: Hero

Super Power: As a demi-God, the son of Jupiter, Alex has similar powers to that of his older brother, Hercules.

Backstory: A normal teenager's world would be flipped when Alex Price would be greeted by Mercury, the messenger of the Roman Gods, who would tell Alex that he is in fact the son of Jupiter, birthed by a human woman which explains why Alex never met his father. Then, Mercury would tell Alex that he was given the name Alexander by Jupiter his self as his fate is to become the protector of mankind. After coming to terms with the obscure reality that faces him, Alex starts donning the name Alexio as he embraces his life as a demi-God and role as the guardian of Earth.

Suit Style:

t1p6TBt.jpg

Personality Type: Caring, fearless, brave

Name: Denis Murray 

Super Name: The Crusader 

Hero/Villain: Anti Hero

Super Power: His power is his rage when he loses someone he loves, he goes into a state of rage that doesn't stop until someone can calm him down, he is engulfed in this red aura, but he doesn't show it often due to stone personality that he has. 

Backstory: Denis Murray lived in a small village with loads of siblings and friends, this village was on the south side of Spain, however the village was destroyed due to a group called "Los Demonios", it Leader and Denis's father had a pact that they would stop going after each other due to their men going to war and they would lose their loved ones, but one day everything changed as one of the soldiers killed one of the Leader soldiers, which resulted in a war again. Denis saw the death of everyone he loved. This was when he first experienced his powers, he somehow escaped and arrived to America and he told himself that one day he would get revenge on "Los Demonios". 

Suit Style:

FJTKD0_3tjRJzdWzNYNtOu0SXvRndvOKUyrd9_gI

Personality Type: Loving, Agressive and Passionated

Related image

Spiderman X Dimensions 

World ???

Episode 2: "Enter The Multiverse" 

My eyes open and all I see is white, with a few streaks of blue, red, and other colors. I had just entered through the portal, there was no sound, no feeling, almost nothing. Various portals began to surround me, as the voice of who I assumed to be "The Doctor" that Kingpin was talking about came over the speaker. 

"Miles...Miles can you hear me?"

"What the hell am I looking at man?"

"You're in the Hub right now. There is multiple portals, and well. I am not exactly sure where the Keys are. But, I am going to be sending you to Earth 283 for starters. I should be able to reach you on the other side"

I closed my eyes, preparing to go through whatever hole they decide to put me through. And then I felt it, it was as if my insides left my body and I just took every drug on the planet. Everything froze and I opened my eyes to see the most beautiful sight of colors, but slowly, it began to turn into fire. Into dust, it filled my lungs and I tried to scream but nothing came out. And then, it all stopped as my pod flew into the night sky. Looking out over what seemed to be my exact city, I thought it did not work. As I crashed into the ocean and swam to the surface. 

"Doc? Doc you there, did it work?"

I stood up on the beach and looked around, awaiting a response, I was scared at first. Thinking that I wouldn't be able to return home, but then Docs voice comes over the ear piece. 

"You're at Earth 283. You made it, my tracker is saying that it is in the basement of the Eagles Boarding building, its not guarded well. It should be easy, the covering on your suit can not take to much damage or the trip back inside your pod will not go over well"

I pull my mask down and swing to the top of a skyscraper, this city was slightly different. A lot less people, and the colorful lights were dull. Almost non existent. I scanned the area, it was still beautiful. I could see my apartment, and remembered the rule one of the Yelichs gave me, do not encounter your multiverse self. I continued to scan, until I spotted the giant, neon sign that read "EAGLES BOARDING" and began to swing over. Upon a closer look I could see that it wasn't guarded, and that an apartment window was open so I went near it. Scaling up the side of the building, hoping not to be seen as I peer my head into the window. Empty. 

I enter the room and its empty, nothing but a few pictures of some family members. I quickly get out and enter the hallway, running down to the elevator. I glance from the stairs, and then the elevator, and decide on the elevator. Honestly, despite having the ability to swing from building to building, its nice to take a break sometime. I listen to the soft hum of the elevator music as I go down to the basement, the doors slide open and I begin to walk out. As I see it, one of the keys.

Related image

I look around to make sure no one is around before walking up to it, I reached out my hand and attempted to grab it. But as I did, it disappeared as a gust of wind blew by me. I look to my side to see a man standing still, looking at me with a smile on his face, twiddling the key in his fingers. I shoot a web at him, but he moves out of the way, almost so quick I couldn't see him. I look at the exit, and begin to shoot my webs at it. Running towards it but whoever this man is beat me to it, running up the elevator shaft as I break open the top and begin to climb upwards. 

I chase the red streak as close as I can, running along rooftops as he finally stops in the middle of a field, I run after him, yelling at him

"Who the hell are you man....I'm just.....I'm just trying to get that thing"

I finally catch my breath, and stare at the man, who begins to speak.

"I know exactly who you are Spiderman...you cocky bastard. And you know who the hell I am"

"Look, man, I am not from here, well I am...just not...HERE. I am from a different earth, and I really do need that thing in your hand"

"I am the fastest man alive, and this thing, well it would look cool in my rock collection. Plus, this is my city, and you're trespassing"

I sigh, putting up my fist as, somehow, I am suppose to fight this man. I think he noticed my intentions, because he throws the key onto the ground, as he stares at me and its almost as if lighting appeared in his eye.

Image result for The Flash gif

Earth 283 Fight - Against Mercury

Mercury runs towards me and I can barley move before I feel him punch my chest, I go flying backwards and crash onto the concrete as I get up. Shooting my webs at the streak as it runs circles around me, but he dodges everything as I once again feel his fist contact my chest. I realize I can stop him however if I just tie up his legs, so instead of trying to fight him I pull the key towards me and grab it, I hold it tightly as I begin to run off and he easily catches me. Pushing me down, but as he does I quickly turn and catch him. Taking him to the ground and tying up his legs as he stares up at me, I toss the key up and catch it. Showing it to him. 

"I told you.........I need this"

"Just keep it you fuckin weirdo, just get lost"

I shake my head as I swing away, the man whose name I never found out still trapped behind me as I get into my pod. This one was easy, but if there is more people going for these keys. I have a feeling it won't be easy anymore, as I sit back in my pod, I ready myself for the future.

Just now, ICON said:

Ok so I just want to start off by saying you have a gift bic. For writing, you are so creative and unique in the best way imaginable. This was so cool, really loved the comedy in it. My favorite part was the Earth 283 fight. Keep it up man!

Thanks so much man, the next couple of fights will defiantly be more in depth, but this means a lot to me man ❤️