WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
The Juggernaut Corey

NBA GM Mode (2018-19 Season Roster)

In this diary, I will be using a website called Basketball GM and using the 2018-19 NBA Rosters as it will be easier for me! I will do one diary entry per 1 game of simulation (I will simulate one game 1 and then make a diary entry for that day.) For whatever team that wins, I will put down the highlights of the top scorers points, assists and rebounds! I hope you all enjoy my first ever diary!

Edited by The Juggernaut Corey

Game #1:

Toronto Raptors win (120) against the Atlanta Hawks (85) 

Highlights/Top Scorers for Toronto Raptors: 

Jonas Valanciunas was the player of the game as Jonas recorded a field goal of 7-10 and scored 15 points, 2 assists, 1 block and an insane amount of rebounds with 20 rebounds, giving him his first double double of the season!

Image result for jonas valanciunas

Kawhi Leonard went off and scored 31 points with 3 three pointers, 10 free throws and a field goal of 9-17. Kawhi also recorded 9 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal and one block! 

Image result for kawhi leonard

Game #2:

Chicago Bulls (128) win against the Boston Celtics (110) 

Highlights/Top Scorers for the Chicago Bulls: 

Jabari Parker went and scored 17 Points with 2 3 Pointers and a Field Goal of 7-16, 10 Rebounds, 1 Steal and 1 Block, giving Jabari Parker his first Double Double of the Season! 

image.jpeg.9ad6e5e6d1b7e4fabe903359bde41548.jpeg

Robin Lopez was the player of the game with 11 Points with a Field Goal of 5-10, 13 Rebounds, 1 Assist and 1 Block also giving Robin Lopez his first Double Double of the Season!

Image result for robin lopez

GAME #3:

Washington Wizards (118) win against the Brooklyn Nets (108) 

Highlights/Top Scorers for the Washington Wizards: 

John Wall was the player of the game with 21 points with 3 Threes and a Field Goal of 8-15, 12 assists, 3 rebounds and 3 steals giving John Wall his first Double Double of the Season! 

image.jpeg.11a9c64f63fa0875a634fba9530fb8aa.jpeg 

Dwight Howard racked up rebounds and points as he got 12 points and a Field Goal of 6-8, 15 rebounds and 3 blocks which also gives Dwight Howard his first Double Double of the Season!

Image result for dwight howard

GAME #4:

San Antonio Spurs (130) win against the Charlotte Hornets (97) 

Highlights/Top Scorers for the San Antonio Spurs: 

DeMar DeRozan was the player of the game as he got 32 points with 6 threes and a field goal of 11-19, 7 rebounds, 7 assists, 4 steals and 3 blocks, which gives DeMar DeRozan his first Double Double of the season and by far the best single player performance this season so far.

Image result for demar derozan

LaMarcus Aldridge scored 13 points with 2 threes and a field goal of 3-9, 10 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 steals which also gives LaMarcus Aldridge his first Double Double of the Season!

Image result for lamarcus aldridge