WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Bart

5 Members With Who You Would Run A Wrestling Company?

I would have myself be the signer and recruiter, the guy who gets the business aspect of things done.

Bailey would be my promoter and advertisement leader so me and him would work on the business side of things.

I would then trust Nate, Flynn, and Smith with my creative as I trust the creative minds of all 3 of them.

And lastly, I would have Hans be the head of my production and work closely with both teams as I feel he's a nice glue guy.

I would have: 

Slim since we tend to agree on things rather quickly, so it would be nice to have some back up when trying to get my ideas along. 

Smith since he has always been able to create good stories, whether it's in diaries or in kayfabe. 

Flynn since we also tend to agree on things, as well as him having a great skill in coming up with feuds and making storylines work. 

Bailey and FD would also be on the team as they have a bit different views, which could bring some new perspectives to the company. 

Firstly, @BrendenPlayz. He would understand the business/sponsorship aspect better then anyone else and I feel like he is financially smart, as for other aspects. 

@Smith is a good shout for storylines, his diaries and kayfabe has always come along good.

@Bart and @Arius are both mature, and have an eye for talent.

and finally, @Gwynfro to add some different opinions to the team.

Brenden - He's good at the whole business thing, and I think he'd do a good job handling the economics/management stuff of the company. So yeah, basically the owner like he is of the forums.

Gwyn & Shiba - I am a firm believer that these two are separate human beings (still not 100% confirmed though), but I think they'd bring a good level of wrestling experience to the company. Both guys are heavy Japan marks, and I trust them to find good talent based on what they see in NJPW.

Arius - Just a good guy overall who would be very fun to work with. I'd trust him with booking all the matches as I think/partially know he has a very good eye for that. He could also bring some insight on the western side of wrestling contrary to Shiba and Gwyn.

Smith - Similar reason to Arius, but I'd trust him to be the main storyline/gimmick developer, alongside Arius. He could also play a part in booking the matches like Arius would, and I think they'd work extremely well together.