BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Isaiah Carter

Is Golf A Sport?

Well, if you don't call Golf a sport, where do you even draw the line? It's shooting a ball into a hole yes, but Basketball is throwing a ball into a hoop. American football is running with a ball and so on.

Surely Golf is a sport. I think really debate would be around a sport like Darts. 

I've seen the same arguments for Golf not being sport as i've seen the argument for Cricket, Baseball ect. Some argue because of the nature of how it is played it is more of a game thana anything truly competitive on skill, or that it is not a game that requires any physical prowess. Some pointing out in Golf especially the age range of the players. Not all sports require physical effort in terms of strength and power.
For many sports, its more about control, finesse, and repeatability. No two sports require the same level of physical exertion. Can we agree that baseball does not require as much physical exertion as American football?  Also hoping that it doesn't open up another separate argument but if we sit here to make a list of olympic sports you can see among them events like curling, archery, equestrian, shooting ect These are all sports.