WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Bart

What Is Your Most Devestating Loss?

Title explains itself. 

For me, I am in a bit of doubt. On the one hand, I want to say the Rumble since I came very close to main eventing BPZMania, but on the other hand, I never really planned on trying to win the Rumble until everyone dropped out and we were in danger of having no one challenge for it other than Bailey. 

I guess my loss against Flynn at PTC wasn't that nice either, but I was gonna take a break regardless due to holidays so I never really was upset by it. 

There has been a lot of them.

But for me, its defiantly against @Julius at Backlash, just a month after defending my IC title, I was grinding like a freshman at a school dance, 170 + rep in one month, 5 diary post a day along with some of the best kayfabe I have ever done. I truly thought I was going to win that won but then NAME POWER took over and Julius was voted for UNFAIRLY, only joking, it was a fun voting, and I wish the results were different. 

Money in the Bank and Intercontinental at BPZMania 3. That hurt so much for me, after I worked as hard as I did for that month and only for me to lose in the way I did in both polls made me extremely angry and was one of the reasons besides my exams that I took such a long break since it legit made me feel so much rage towards the forums for such a long time that I didn't even wanna be on here. 

I didn't feel angry about this match, more proud tbh. But my draw with Flynn was the hardest loss for me to take. Knowing I came so close to beating a guy like that was insane, but looking back on it I'm more angry about it because I feel like things woulda been different if I had beaten him. 

For me, the most devastating loss would have to be when Bashka betrayed me by cashing in on me back in 2015, taking the world title from me only five days into my reign. However, if the word was disappointing, I would say when I lost to Slim in the BPZMania III main event.

I don't really look on any loss as devastating, at least so far. It's all part of the journey. But the one that left me disappointed was the King of the Ring loss going up against George AK. I was feeling good about my pace but obviously it wasn't enough and rightly so, he was very active at the time. Made for something interesting to write about at least.

I think the loss I've been the most disappointed about yet was the US Championship match from Bad Blood just recently. I felt really confident in myself going in and I thought I did a good job that month, better than I had done in a very long time. Besides that, my loss to FDS in the first round of KOTR 2018 pissed me off a lot when it first happened. It was a draw until like the last hour and I felt like I had been robbed/screwed out of a win, though losing there was probably for the best anyways.

I would say Julius beating me for the first time in a one on one match for the US title at the Royal Rumble, felt like I could have won that one and then Odd decide to turn on me for no reason besides "I didn't need you" so that was annoying aswell. But now when I'm ready I'll take on Julius again, eventually, maybe.