BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Gunner

What Is Your Most Heartfelt Win?

As a competitor in BPZ, you will always have wins and losses. But some wins really strike the heart. Maybe it’s a title win? Or maybe you got a win that you have been striving for, months or maybe years. What is yours?

For me, mine has to be very recently, when I won the Premium Championship at Bad Blood. I returned a few months prior, and that win meant a lot, because I proved that I can be a key player. 

Winning my third Intercontinental Championship at Judgement Day last year. It's the most heartfelt to me because I hadn't won a contribution Championship in about three years up to that point, which was something that upset me for trying for three years and working hard as I could and always get beat by someone better. But when the voting ended and it showed me winning the belt, I set my phone down and smiled wide, feeling good about myself. 

So far into my time on the forums i would need to say winning the North American Championship and becoming the inaugural champion. When the championship was introduced the mach was set between a lot of the BPZ newcomers. It was a really fun build and even at that point i don't think i had really grasped the scope of Kayfabe completely. Being voted to be an inaugural champion and to set the tone for the championship had me feeling quite proud. I do wish the reign itself might've been cleaner but that moment will be one i remember. 

Out of the 4 or so matches I've won, it definitely has to be the NXT Championship at King of the Ring 2019. I'd been in NXT/BPZ for about 8 months before I won the title, and it felt really good to win it knowing I'd never have another chance at it again. It made all the time feel worth it and overall it was just a really great experience.

It definitely has to be winning the Intercontinental Championship at King Of The Ring 2019. Despite the circumstances given Julius didn’t want the title anymore, it was still a great moment for me because it was the first championship that I’d won since Mayhem 2016 and it truly made me think I was back for good this time. Also retaining it at SummerSlam was great because it was the first time I’d retained a title since February 2015, showing that this was my best run in many years.

Beating Smith for the Intercontinental Championship at Survivor Series 2017. After about 6 months of chasing the championship, multiple highs and lows as the rainmaker and finally the transition into the Emperor of Chaos character that was one of the highest points in my time on the forums being able to finally get something I worked so hard for after working my ass off for that whole month and the vindication I felt beating Smith making it feel like all the losses were worth it. 

Winning the tag team titles with @Hans was one of my big ones, while my other title reigns came from simply grinding out post, diaries, etc. and just striking when the time was right, none of them truly meant anything. Yes I have won titles, but no victory truly felt "sweet" besides this one. We teased this team for 6 months, a slow build of us teasing it in promos, in chat, making an entire diary around it. And then we finally had our match, and being able to over come Slim and Hollow was a great victory, I would not exactly call it "heartfelt", but winning the tag titles defiantly felt like a lot of work payed off.

It probably is winning the world heavyweight championship. After so long I finally climbed the mountain, I finally decided to become active and stop being so fricken lazy lol. It felt good winning honestly because for the whole year I was getting bashed and told that the only reason I won was because I teamed with Brenden. I feel like winning the world heavyweight champion showed that to be wrong and me retaining it against bailey was another heartfelt win but nothing will beat my excitement I guess when I won at Judgement Day.

Two wins come to mind, first being the World title win against Jon at King of the Ring 2018 and second and more recently the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at Bad Blood. Now because the MITB ladder match was a tainted I'm going to choose my World title win. It was weird because I wasn't expecting to win but somehow I got it done and I'd like to think I cemented my self as a star then and there. Really was a cool moment with all of Kingdom holding titles, we really felt like we were on top of the world 

Winning the World Championship from Ryan at December to Dismember in 2015, felt accomplishing, and it felt earned. By far my favorite moment in BPZ. And to do it against a guy who had practically taken me under his wing since I joined the forums couldn't of made it any better.  

3 minutes ago, Flynn said:

Winning the World Championship from Ryan at December to Dismember in 2015, felt accomplishing, and it felt earned. By far my favorite moment in BPZ. And to do it against a guy who had practically taken me under his wing since I joined the forums couldn't of made it any better.  

It’s crazy how your first World Championship win could’ve been by cashing in money in the bank, but somebody beat you for the briefcase. Or your first one could’ve been winning it at Halloween Havoc 2015, but somebody won that instead. Oh well..

Winning the Premium title last year I'd have to say was and is the biggest win to me.  Considering how long prior I chased after it then winning it even if it was for a month, was a nice accomplishment after months of hard work to get something I had worked for a few years before hand.

Winning my first title. It wasn't just my first title win but my first win on the forums as a whole. It meant a lot to me because I really thought I was just a useless member of the forums up to that point. I had been here for a year without a win and like others do now I was ridiculed for it. Having that win under my belt gave me confidence and within a few months I was one of the last 6 in the rumble.

So far in my BPZ career I have only won one match and it was against Shiba, so that has to be mine. Though it may be my only win it does mean a lot to me. Because that match really was me seeing if I wanted to get back into kayfabe and with how close the match ended up being and me getting the win. I truly loved that match and felt so happy that I ended up winning it.

BPZMania II had my heart pumping as a 14 year old kid who had signed up to a wrestling forum and achieved fake success. Especially since I was counted out, and a 10 vote advantage was basically impossible to overcome with how politic-infused the votings are, and doing that was a huge accomplishment for me personally.