WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Meckolegend

NXT Future Rising

SXUpJYJ.png

After finally changing it’s broadcasting in June 2012 from a weekly game show format to the developmental of future WWE Talent who could star on either Raw or Smackdown. It is clear to every wrestling fan that NXT is the place where the entertainers of tomorrow are forged with it’s excellent Performance Center in which the talent are able to develop their in-ring ability and able to develop their characters with specific areas to hone their craft.

Bx9aAptzO-UaI9ZpG8B24TmrIYIlLXI1hdYes3WS

Notable graduates of the performance center include:

7FRGri9VxQY4tfUXEmiRz5JCUcxf33Gs684zhAro

Charlotte Flair

tumblr_pg6eu01ksv1w349a0o3_500.gif

Buddy Murphy

3eA2ZOM.gif

Kevin Owens

giphy_11.gif

Paige

All of these Superstars have excelled upon making their way onto the Main Rosters of Raw and Smackdown able to make a big impact. For this series of Chronicles,we are going to explore two NXT Graduates paths and see how they perform going forward into the future. It makes sense to document this because at the time of writing, the WWE Draft is going to take place on October 11th and October 14th in correlation to Smackdown moving to Fox next week with a lot of revamps happening in the process.

This Chronicle will feature 2 of the more recent graduates: Andrade and Sonya Deville whom have lots of potential to grow into incredible talents but with how things have been going recently, that progression may be slower than anticipated. Down below we are going to recap the years so far of Sonya and Andrade to see where they are at in the time of writing.

Sonya Deville

Sonya-Deville-wwe-42765538-540-350.gif

2019 as a whole for Sonya has been up and down with her momentum as well as the storylines that she had been involved in. After finishing the year with a very impressive showing in the 5 on 5 Survivor Series match as well as the Evolution Battle Royal but going forward it seemed like she was being overshadowed by Mandy Rose having assisted her in a feud against Naomi which ended at the 2019 Royal Rumble. However despite it looking like she wasn't given the chance to develop,she was given an opportunity alongside Mandy Rose in the Elimination Chamber for the vacant Women's Tag Team Championship which was won by the Boss and Hug Connection. There were teases of dissension between herself and Mandy going towards Wrestlemania 35 but nothing came to be with Sonya pulling off incredible strength at Money in the Bank almost helping Mandy to Money in the Bank Glory and recently at Clash of Champions facing off against Nikki Cross and Alexa Bliss. In terms of stories that Sonya has been involved in,there has only been 1 main feud which was initiated by herself and it was one between her and Ember Moon which transpired during June and July over being a Nerd...yeah they genuinely feuded over a Nintendo Switch. Trust me,there will be some far better storyline reasons for feuding in this chronicle.

Andrade

tenor_5.gif

In regards to Andrade and 2019,he hasn't done that much in terms of championships won which is surprising due to how promising he looked in NXT and his initial rise to the Main Roster with his only championship opportunity being against the Demon Finn Balor for the Intercontinental Championship which he lost in Saudi Arabia. One notable thing that he has been apart of is his war with Rey Mysterio which has gone over many months with the two exchanging victories over one another with Andrade and his business associate Zelina wanting to end the legend of Rey Mysterio. Despite the lack of Championship opportunities,Momentum does seem to be on the side of El Idolo with the final encounter between the Luchadors ending quite quickly with Andrade picking up 2 straight falls in a 2 out of 3 falls match and having made it to the Quarter Finals of the King of the Ring tournament. It is clear that Andrade is being touted as the future of whatever brand he ends up on if it is Raw or Smackdown.

I do hope you all enjoy this diary and what directions I send these two in. The format will be doing Sonya's perspective and then Andrade's in the next post. Thank you and I hope you enjoy the experience of NXT Future Rising. Graphical credit goes to @Arius

Really good read, Mecko! I am down with any diary which will partially include Mandy Rose. I feel like in terms of potential, Sonya Deville is slept on. I think she and Andrade are perfect candidates for you to fantasy book, Andrade I think has potential to be a multi-time world champion while I think Sonya could maybe be the face of the women's division in the next four or five years.

UiOiLRYqZV8WOcE6wijB5Ehmw6qnBJfkHthvzvoE

8zVUk7m8wHhkIrf4J3roMHyiPhxozuqIaXkK9DJ2

October 11th 2019 - Smackdown on FOX

After an incredible Hell in a Cell Pay Per View on Sunday with big championships changes taking place with Charlotte Flair winning her 10th Smackdown Women’s Championship and the team of  Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross losing their Women's Tag Team Championships to the Kabuki Warriors resulting in the landscape of the Women's divisions being shook to its core.

As the night went on,the typical first round draft picks occurred with Randy Orton,Roman Reigns,Kevin Owens and Daniel Bryan being drafted to their corresponding brands and shaking up the top dogs Seth Rollins and Brock Lesnar although Lesnar and Seth are both pre-occupied with The Fiend and Cain Velasquez respectively going into the Crown Jewel and Survivor Series. As well as this there had been a slight shake up when it came to the Women’s Division with plenty of people getting reshuffled with Sonya Deville who got drafted to Raw , you have to wonder if Mandy Rose her partner in Crime will be joining her on the red Brand or if Sonya will finally be given an opportunity to thrive on her own having always been a team player since her arrival on the main roster with Absolution in 2017.

SZdeOs3nSbBht5C3kNkJModEVgubaZOlpABtMLaB

Sonya despite having being drafted to RAW did have a part to play on this episode of Smackdown as she accompanied Mandy Rose to her to the ring for a match against Carmella. However this match did not last long at all due to R-Truth the 24/7 Champion causing distractions at ringside but it did allow Mandy Rose to capitalise and pick up a tainted win due to the amount of chaos happening ringside.

bnxmxZ_lQkUTT_1MdRqWvZfj6xILvpZ504xOThx9

The 24/7 Champion was able to get away from the chaos despite various superstars chasing him such as former Champions Elias, Drake Maverick and Tamina among the chasers. The 24/7 Championship did change hands that night with the surprise roll up of R Truth by none other than Sonya Deville after a distraction from Mandy Rose towards Carmella after their match earlier in the night to gloat..

The night ends on a high for the Jersey Devil with her capturing her first championship on the WWE main roster. Whilst it is not the Raw Women's title, this may be a platform for Sonya to demonstrate her skills going over to the Red Brand showing her creative spark. 

How long will Sonya hold onto her newly won gold? Will Mandy Rose support her partner in crime with her championship reign or will she cave into jealousy and attempt to capture it for herself? Sonya's journey has begun and you'll have to find out on Monday Night Raw what happens next!

Sonya_247.jpg?width=928&height=522

Raw Women’s Division

Becky Lynch- Raw Women’s Champion

Natalya

Sarah Logan

Naomi

Ruby Riott

Alicia Fox

Sonya Deville

Asuka - Women's Tag Team Champion

Kairi Sane- Women's Tag Team Champion

Bianca Belair

Bayley

Chelsea Green

Smackdown Women's Division

Charlotte Flair- SD Women's Champion

Mandy Rose

Sasha Banks

Dana Brooke

Lana

Alexa Bliss

Nikki Cross

Carmella

Ember Moon

Liv Morgan

Mickie James

Billie Kay

Peyton Royce

I hope you all enjoyed this diary post,let me know what you think of the beginning of Sonya's story and what you think will happen going forward. Graphical credit goes to @Arius

up2UDxrWYisrkwsAbbb-36Ucx00KZLEgYN02AIgE

aaBcEarA6p1qhazQtaArKiXHTXeyDn4F1sonAd9R

October 11th 2019 - SmackDown on FOX

After a rather memorable Hell in a Cell there was a big talking point with ending of the main event which ended up in controversy as Seth Rollins retained his Universal Championship although it was through circumstances that wouldn’t typically take place in a Hell in a Cell Match with the referee Rod Zapata stopping the match after fearing for the safety of the supernatural force of the Fiend.

As the first few rounds of draft picks occurred throughout the night with various big names such as Randy Orton and Kevin Owens being drafted to RAW and Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan being drafted to SmackDown, you had to wonder what was happening with the brighter stars of the future and where they would get drafted. 

With SmackDown having a massive overhaul due to moving into the Fox Network, there was an impression that Smackdown was now being considered as the Flagship show due to the amount of eyes on it. However Raw did still have it’s perks with it’s history of creating incredible talents such as Stone Cold Steve Austin,Shawn Michaels and more recently Main Event players such as Seth Rollins,Braun Strowman, Roman Reigns and Kevin Owens. If a Superstar is capable enough to create a spark and cause an impact,it does not matter what brand they end up on.

BV6W7oN97r4GdemQTUy23pKPnJtwMmIr24Gdisqk

The Cameras cut backstage to Zelina Vega whom wanted to send a message to the rest of the roster, it should be noted that neither her or her client Andrade have been drafted to either brand as of yet.

“You have all this talk about names such as Brock Lesnar,Seth Rollins,Bray Wyatt the list goes on. Where oh where are they going to end up in this draft. Honestly all these morons, they shouldn’t be worrying about what brand they could end up on. The men still prepare in the same way thinking they can achieve the things that El Idolo can achieve, the simple fact is they don’t measure up.

There is a reason I chose Andrade as a client I represent even going back to NXT, I changed that man. If I were with the man that was formerly Andrade quite honestly I’d be ashamed that I was representing such an unfocused,unprepared and weak.

You talk as if the impact I made on NXT means absolutely nothing when myself and Andrade moved to Smackdown, go and ask Rey Mysterio how he felt when we embarrassed him in front of his loyal fans? He felt so embarrassed that he almost retired that night. We ended that legend.

So the real question is where will I and Andrade will end up because I can assure you wherever we go, the rest of the competition won’t be ready and that wannabe film star the Miz won’t be ready for the beating Andrade will give him on Raw.”

With that,the business associate of Andrade walked from the frame and with that,it has been confirmed by WWE.com that the match between Andrade and the Miz will decide who gets the first draft pick on RAW with Andrade representing Smackdown and Miz representing Raw.

Hope you enjoyed this edition of NXT Future Rising,let me know what you’ve thought of the first shows from the perspective of both Andrade and Sonya. Are there any particular rivalries you would like to see? Feel free to let me know in my messages and I’ll take them into consideration. The full draft will be revealed on RAW. Credit to @Arius for the Andrade poster

0_WMZB7CJRKGvTC6VGgOEfrJbUCW5-z6Kakhc03H

P8MZlRyY6M_eSBM_rnJX-j6PcLaN_trvaWPeFQg9

October 14th 2019

Having won the 24/7 title on the last episode of SmackDown after officially being drafted to Raw, Sonya had found herself in a very difficult position which had been a common issue across all 24/7 champions including R Truth and Drake Maverick most notably. She always was on the ropes and as a result of this, herself and Mandy Rose were having to think of creative ways to avoid oncoming competitors chasing the gold.

Speaking of chasing gold,the team of Fire N Desire have been chasing the Women’s Tag Team Championships since their inception and tonight they have an opportunity to face the current Tag Team Champions: The Kabuki Warriors at Crown Jewel with a three way tag match taking place between themselves, the former Champions the IIConics and The Riott Squad in an elimination contest.

NjDvuq7IRpHEifSGxZ4IHr83e1CYfhkKh8U0ixp0

Despite Sonya and Mandy having made it to the ring for their contest, you could most certainly tell that chaos was going to ensue thanks to the 24/7 Championship title around the waist of the Jersey Devil. And you were right to think that as within 3 minutes of the tag match beginning, a horde of superstars emerged on the ramp causing a huge distraction with Billie Kay of the IIConics being able to capitalize on the distraction and eliminate Sonya from the affair and with that it was now the Riott Squad vs the IIconics.

Once the pinfall had occurred,Sonya rolled out of the ring with purpose making sure to roll out on the side of the ring where there were minimal superstars and whilst she was at it she made sure to hit Drake Maverick whom was trying to regain his championship with a Jumping Roundhouse kick using this momentum to make her way to the guard rail hopping over and escaping to the backstage area.

3EGlXq-ovBCR5lRLyAe0-JfM7fcGjGNag5KwPBBM

Mandy on the other hand isn’t looking very impressed as the 24/7 Championship picture essentially ruined yet another opportunity for Fire N Desire to claim the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships. She’s made her way to the back hoping that she would meet up with Sonya later on in the night hopefully without the 24/7 championship, it was causing more trouble for the team then it should have. It was a good moment for one of them to pick up a Championship but it would be better if they were able to decide when they were defending their belts not someone else sneaking up on them from any corner of the arena.

Later that night…

Sonya had finally made it to the Parking lot to find that Mandy was there waiting for her with a cab, the Jersey Devil was definitely rather exhausted..

“ Jesus christ Mandy, now I see why this isn’t the title you want to necessarily win. There is literally no break with this thing, one moment you are just walking backstage and soon as you are noticed the whole horde of idiots come after you. I’m sorry for the fact this cost us the opportunity at Crown Jewel.”

The two then hug not really paying attention to what is going on around them for the newly drafted Bianca Belair to roll her up leaving looking rather smug and Sonya is now looking up at Mandy in disbelief.

.ygaYwBUgEQeCSa0kSkuIZajJHeEn4CJZUBpEfzpq

“Hey,don’t look at me like that. It’s not like that is the Championship we should be focusing on anyways Sonya. Me and you, we’re going to make sure we get an opportunity at the Tag Titles sooner or later. We aren’t distracted anymore by stupid green championships that are more trouble than it’s worth.”

The scene ends with Sonya and Mandy entering the Cab they called over earlier  leaving the arena. We also found out that it will be the IICONICs vs the Kabuki Warriors at Crown Jewel.

I do hope you’ve enjoyed this diary post,this was rather enjoyable to write. I’ll make sure the Andrade diary post is out sooner than this one was. Let me know what you thought down below.

Raw Women’s Division

Becky Lynch- Raw Women’s Champion

Natalya

Sarah Logan

Naomi

Ruby Riott

Mandy Rose

Sonya Deville

Asuka - Women's Tag Team Champion

Kairi Sane- Women's Tag Team Champion

Bianca Belair

Bayley