WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Toxik431

If You Could Go Back And Give Yourself Advice For Kayfabe

Title is self explanatory if you could go back in time and give yourself advice for kayfabe what would it be and why?

for me it would be for when I just started and I would say to make my first promos kinda like how I do now with them being much longer and having different fonts such as Italic and bold.

Trust others on the forums to not bury you too hard. I remember when I used to be in a stable with Slim and Alyx we were feuding over the upcoming Survivor Series Elimination Tag-Team Match, and there was a promo chain going on that involved Flynn. In it, Flynn basically brushed me aside in favor of Slim(As he should've, since Slim was the leader of the stable and had the most beef with Flynn). Slim told me to leave the ring, but instead of complying I wrote myself slapping Flynn in the face before running out through the crowd before he could retaliate. Mind you, I never got permission to do this, and all it really accomplished was to make me look even worse. The reason I did what I did was because I wanted to prove that I could go toe-to-toe with the main eventers, but they were treating me like I didn't matter. Today I realize that this was because it didn't make sense for me to really get too involved against Flynn, and that sometimes you just need to take a hit.

I wouldn't give myself any advice for kayfabe, just been a fucking BEAST SINCE DAY 1 CUH AIN'T NO BIG DEAL.

maybe teach my 2015 self aka 11 year old me how to spell and recheck what he's writing bc it was ass but I was still out there winning chips so NO BIG DEAL LIKE I SAID