WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Bart

Monday Night RAW Discussion: October 7th 2019

image.png

Tonight, heavyweight boxing champion Tyson Fury will address his issues with Braun Strowman via an open mic. Plus, Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch & SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair will battle WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions The Kabuki Warriors in a Champions Showcase and much more. Don’t miss Raw when it airs tonight at 8/7 C live on USA Network.

• Tyson Fury will step up to the mic
  • Natalya and Lacey Evans to battle in Last Woman Standing Match
  • “Miz TV” with special guests Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair
  • The Kabuki Warriors to face Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair in a Champions Showcase
  • Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler to battle The Viking Raiders

Seems that a lot of the focus tonight will be on the Women as 3 of the seguements are dedicated to them. Not only we will see both Champions on MizTV (Probably setting up there Match for Survivor Series?), but they will also team to take on the Kabuki Warriors in what should be a fantastic match. Finally we will also see the end of the Natalya/Lacey rivalry which to be honest I don't care much about.

Don't really also care much about the Fury/Braun program but I guess that is also a thing.

As for the Tag Match it should be good hopefully it leads to the Raiders winning Tag Gold eventually.

4 minutes ago, ArrowGargano said:

I’m wondering what they’ll do on Seth and Bray because fans are soooo mad still and it’s all fun and games till something happens that’s like the screw job but what will happen with Seth also Roode and Dolph defending the titles?

It's a non-title match. 

Interested to see what they will do with Seth/Bray in what I can only imagine will be damage control. Will probably be impossible to send the fans home pleased, but hey, they might as well try.

Not the most stacked show ever but I also didn’t expect that as Alex said it seems like a good bit of the show will be dedicated to the women but obviously the main thing they need to work on is the Fiend vs Seth feud with what surely has to be setting up a rematch for the next ppv tonight and possibly ending the show with either another Fiend attack which isn’t the best choice imo or having the lights go out and the sound playing as a fake out to cost Seth the win in a match against whoever he happens to be facing with potentially a funhouse segment afterwards to end the show or at least that’s how I would book it anyway with the situation they’re in but I also would have had Fiend be Universal champ now but oh well.

I really don’t know what to expect tonight besides a bunch of hate. Rollins is really gonna get screwed with the main event last night. 

I like how they are focusing a lot on the women again. Seems it died out after Mania. Now that feeling is coming back a bit. 

Hope we get to see something with The Fiend tonight. Last night was just not a good move or a smart one. 

Really really boring and forgettable RAW episode this week which is extremely unfortunate. It was probably a good idea to keep Rollins off TV but eventually they're going to have to bring him back and face the music because the fans wont forget about that Hell in a Cell atrocity anytime soon

The only thing I somewhat enjoyed was the LHP vs OC tag match. LHP are great workers and the match was really exciting even if it was definite filler. I also think WWE really fell flat with that Tyson Fury and Braun Strowman face to face, nothing really happened and when they got physical all they did was hug each other. This definitely felt like a a chore to get through for WWE so that they can get to the draft but still you would expect some sort of entertainment but unfortunately this just wasn't it 

maxresdefault.jpg

This was one of the worst raws in recent memory. Nothing special, nothing to remember. The only thing can look forward to is next week for the WWE draft. I really hope they dont mess up, and they get some good picks, and are able to use them effectively. We all know how bad the 2016 draft turned out, I can only hope that this year is not the same. Now lets get onto the Rusev Cuck storyline. What the hell is WWE thinking? I liked how after the bed scene, Rusev would go on a insane tear, on Orton and Corbin. But still makes Rusev look like a huge bitch. 

On 10/9/2019 at 12:16 PM, ICON said:

maxresdefault.jpg

This was one of the worst raws in recent memory. Nothing special, nothing to remember. The only thing can look forward to is next week for the WWE draft. I really hope they dont mess up, and they get some good picks, and are able to use them effectively. We all know how bad the 2016 draft turned out, I can only hope that this year is not the same. Now lets get onto the Rusev Cuck storyline. What the hell is WWE thinking? I liked how after the bed scene, Rusev would go on a insane tear, on Orton and Corbin. But still makes Rusev look like a huge bitch. 

This Raw was boring. I don’t feel any clarity in the horrible Hell In a Cell match with Seth and Bray. It was horrific at its finest. The attention was all on the women which I don’t have a problem with but to me it’s starting to become overkill. If they want this cuck storyline with rusev which is stupid but don’t have Orrin be a target like really? Got to do better then this. 

Now this Fury and Braun stuff it was entertaining and then it got dull. Like you both two heavyweights and some tiny guys are holding you back. Monster among men my butt. I’m hoping they spice things up because at the moment I am unimpressed. 

Overall will the draft even be exciting? I’m not even hyped for it at the time being. 

On 10/9/2019 at 7:16 PM, ICON said:

maxresdefault.jpg

This is definitely one of the worst episodes I have seen in ages, with only the Kabuki Warriors being the only good thing that has happened on this shit which I'm happy about.