WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Death Notorious Angel

Hulk Hogan Wants One More Match Before Surgery

During a recent interview with Los Angeles Times, WWE Hall of Famer “The Immortal” Hulk Hogan noted that he has talked to Vince McMahon about doing one final match in WWE after his upcoming back surgery as he can’t live with the fact that his final match took place in TNA.

Below is what Hogan said:

“I talked to Vince, and I said I really don’t know if I could live with myself knowing my last match was with TNA [Total Nonstop Action Wrestling]. If I can get fixed, I pray I can have one more match. I told Vince, ‘When I get through this back surgery, I’m going to get in the best shape of my life and we’re going to talk about me having one last retirement match.’ 

I’d love for it to be against Vince [McMahon]. I had such a great time with him in the ring at WrestleMania 19. I had no idea what to expect from him, but he’s a great bad guy. His timing is great. I loved wrestling him, but everything he does hurts.

When you’re in the ring with someone and they’re hurting you, you kind of pinch them on the wrist, and the whole match I was doing that to Vince. I was like, ‘Vince, take it easy!’ Everything he does hurts, but I’d like to get in the ring with him one more time for my last match. That would be perfect.”

Hogan’s last WWE match took place at SummerSlam 2006, where he defeated “The Legend Killer” Randy Orton.

WWFOldSchool.com

This is actually very intriguing. I would love to see another match with Hogan. And it is honestly sad that he cant live with the fact that his last match was in TNA, that just proves how bad of a company TNA truly is. Also, Hogan stating he wants his last match to be against Vince would be awesome. Wrestlemania 19, was a joy to watch with these two, and to see it again would really be great. 

This doesn’t surprise me at all and to be completely honest I don’t really even have any interest in this match and I also believe it would be best if neither man ever competed in another match again but knowing Hogan and Vince it probably will and if it does it’ll definitely be the match I use as a break.

I would honestly be fine with one last Hulk Hogan match at WrestleMania, but not against goddamn Vince McMahon. That sounds awful given both men's advanced age and we already had a great match between the two at WrestleMania 19, which I am one hundred percent certain they can't match today. I really doubt Hogan would even want to go out on a loss though which would immediately invalidate any match up I could possibly want for him. I'd love for Hogan to be sent off by a guy who should be rising like McIntyre or maybe even right the wrong they committed when they let Hogan beat Orton at Summerslam by doing a rematch where Orton retires Hogan. Though some people would probably be up in arms on Hogan "taking a spot" and other BS complaints anyways.