WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Death Notorious Angel

Brock Lesnar vs Cain Velasquez

20190930_CrownJewel_match_brockcain--ef0

At WWE Crown Jewel, WWE Champion Brock Lesnar will go to war with former UFC Champion Cain Velasquez.

The WWE Universe was left in utter shock when Brock Lesnar hit a sudden F-5 to defeat Kofi Kingston in less than 10 seconds to capture the WWE Championship on the premiere of Friday Night SmackDown on FOX. Before anyone could catch their breath, however, Rey Mysterio’s music suddenly blared through the arena. The Master of the 619, who was decimated alongside his son by Lesnar on Monday, hit the scene sporting a sling on his arm, but he didn’t come alone. Rey had considerable backup in the way of Lesnar’s former MMA rival Cain Velasquez.

Stepping between the ropes, Cain absolutely unloaded on The Beast, dropping him with a double-leg takedown and landing several stiff strikes. The ambush caused Lesnar to retreat, and the new WWE Champion looked as if he had just seen a ghost.

As a result of the incident, WWE made the monumental announcement four days later that Lesnar will once again step into the ring against Velasquez at the WWE Crown Jewel pay-per-view.

Lesnar's attack on Mysterio and his son has made the coming contest extremely personal for Velasquez, who has pledged to make his opponent relive the nightmare of their past showdown. Each and every time The Beast has looked in the mirror for the past nine years, he's had to see the scar that Velasquez gave him when Velasquez defeated him for the UFC Heavyweight Championship. The return bout is an opportunity for Lesnar to finally right that wrong.

Don’t miss when Lesnar once again faces off against Velasquez when WWE Crown Jewel emanates from the King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, streaming live on WWE Network on Thursday, Oct. 31, at 8 p.m. AST/1 p.m. ET.

WWE.com

So wait is this a Non-Title Match? If so I can see Cain beating Brock since the title won't be one the line and this is afterall just a glorified house show. Either way not gonna lie I have zero interest in this match at all since I am not a big MMA fan.

Edit: Plus we not getting Lucha Cain which is more fun than MMA Cain for me at least.

Same thing for the Braun vs Fury match. I just don’t care, I don’t see Cain sticking around for more than a year. But I do see Cain winning, kind of the Goldberg vs Brock feud, where Brock couldn’t win. Obviously their last fight he did but I think you get what I mean. I do think this should be for the title, but it is WWE, so what do you expect. 

I slightly care about this match but not overly I predict a Brock win with Cain giving him a challenge at the beginning then Brock comes in and destroys him after all this is WWE and not UFC which means Brock is a far bigger star than Cain is in a wrestling ring plus out of these two WWE is Brock’s territory.

I could care less honestly, Brock Lesnar is boring. And him defeating Kofi like he did left such a bad taste in my mouth. We could have this match and not have Lesnar be champion, we could have this match anytime, why did we need to end a good reign for it? Every lesnar feud is the same and I do think he is a great in ring worker just, I am tired of it. Honestly, not even going to watch Crown Jewel. Tired of all of it.

I think it's a bit absurd that Lesnar just destroyed an excellent title reign so easily, but I'd be lying if I said I'm not excited for this match. Cain can do some crazy stuff in the ring and I think he'd be more than happy to go all out for a match with Lesnar in a proving ground type of thing. As for Lesnar, anything could happen. Sure, he's shown he can do amazing things in the ring against people like Bryan and Styles, but I have a feeling the match will be reduced to a 5 minute encounter simply because Lensar can't be asked to go longer than that. Anyway, should be a nice little match, hell I can even see Cain winning if it stays non-title.

This feud definitely has potential and there is a legitimate story there for them to tell and they did a really good job of that on Smackdown this week. Brock Lesnar's home is the WWE and I think he will be the one to pick up the victory over Velasquez at Crown Jewel. They could go with Cain winning but I just don't see that happening because of how strongly Brock has been portrayed over the last couple of years when it comes to big time matches. Should be good fun, Velasquez is no slouch in the ring and I'm much more engaged in this than what Strowman and Fury are doing 

It's not often that you come across a talent who you can legitimately believe is more of a beast that Lesnar which is what makes this match-up special. There's that legitimate factor that Velasquez defeated Lesnar in UFC in dominant fashion that brings a new dynamic to Lesnar's character. Usually, we're used to seeing Lesnar dominate his opponents, other than Goldberg, so this should by a somewhat fresh feeling. Plus, from what I've seen from Velasquez in CMLL, he's actually been putting effort into his pro wrestling ability as he was doing springboards and hurricanranas. The only complaint I can have about Velasquez so far is that he could be in a bit better shape to help him look more menacing but other than that, I'm interested in seeing how this one turns out.

I think this is a pointless match it just stretches the reign of Brock Lesnar. I see this nonsense going down where Cain gets a surprise win like a roll up pin and then they set a second match for the title where Brock just wrecks him. 

I rather see some legit wrestling idk some one of worth I don’t see Cain lasting long in the business. I like Cain in UFC I just don’t get excited with him in the WWE. 

Also with the whole I beat Lesnar in UFC let’s not forget Brock had some health issues he was battling. Not taking anything away from Cain but in WWE I see Brock being more of the dominant in the match up. 

I didn't like the booking of this match, yes, I know exactly why they did it. I understand that they it is more of a UFC fight, that it shouldn't of been a long match, but Cain Velasquez just got bitched out. BITCHED out, he got squashed in the worst way and seeing Lesnar win like that was just so annoying. It made the Kofi Kingston thing losing in 6 seconds even more annoying, because there is no pay-off. All this build, to end like that, and we know Cain can do semi-flippy shit and can actually wrestle, same with Brock. So the fact that this match opened just for them to finish it in just a few minutes annoyed me. The only plus side I see out of this is it made Rey look like an actual threat, this Brock Lesnar vs Rey Mysterio storyline came out of knowhere but I've actually been enjoying it and think that it is one of the better storylines going in WWE right now. Not that there is much competition, but I hope there is some sorta payoff.