WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Death Notorious Angel

Braun Strowman vs Tyson Fury

20190930_CrownJewel_match_braunfury--0bd

The world is about to find out if Braun Strowman will experience the full fury or if Tyson Fury will Get These Hands when the Superstar battles the boxer at WWE Crown Jewel. 

Following a highly publicized confrontation with Strowman on the FOX premiere of Friday Night SmackDown, the always unpredictable Fury was offered an open mic during an appearance on Monday Night Raw. However, Fury’s demands for an apology quickly led to fighting words with The Monster Among Men and then to an actual fight in which Strowman and the undefeated lineal heavyweight boxing champion battled their way through a sea of security guards and Superstars to trade fists.

In the aftermath, Strowman pledged that Fury would “Get These Hands” during a brief backstage interview. Strowman immediately followed up by charging back into the ring to continue the fight with Fury as Raw went to black.

Then, prior to SmackDown the following Friday, WWE made the blockbuster announcement that Strowman will indeed go head-to-head with Fury when WWE returns to Riyadh at Crown Jewel.

What will happen when The Gypsy King clashes with The Monster Along Men? Find out when WWE Crown Jewel emanates from the King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, streaming live on WWE Network on Thursday, Oct. 31, at 8 p.m. AST/1 p.m. ET

WWE.com

I’m not interested in this match at all. I see Braun winning, just to give Braun some momentum, if any. As he has been a joke as of late. As Alex said, I can also see Fury winning, but personally I think it would be better to give Braun the win. I don’t see Fury sticking around for too long to be honest.

Another match I could care less about, maybe its cause I did not watch the podcast or anything but this match just doesn't mean anything to me. Fury has the look for WWE, but in the end he is a boxer. And WWE needs to stop bringing in these talents who don't belong in WWE. They have hundreds of stars, and they are being pushed aside by a lad named Tyson Fury. For fucks sake WWE.

See WWE have put themselves in a really tough position here with this one. The Fury vs Strowman build so far hasn't done anything for me and I think their brawl on RAW was more comical than it was legit and I think that is a little bit concerning. As far as the victor is concerned, I don't think Tyson Fury would want to be portrayed as a loser so close to his rematch with Deontay Wilder next year but if Strowman loses that raises a whole heap of problems on its own. Strowman losing to a non-wrestler Tyson Fury in a wrestling match would continue to bury any credibility he has. He already loses in big time matches and another loss like this just continues to hammer that nail into the coffin. It's a tough one to book but unfortunately I don't see Strowman coming away with the victory here 

Also pretty interested for this match, I think a pro boxer facing Strowman is a great way to get some attention on him, especially an undefeated one. I have no idea how this match is gonna go down, but I assume Fury's gonna knock him out or something cause it would terrible for business if he took an L. On second thought, it kinda makes Strowman look weak and some guy who's never coming back look strong, so I guess there's no real upside, but I have belief.

It a decent looking match between Braun Strowman and Tyson Fury and to be honest, I don't know who is gonna win here, but if I had to pick one, I would pick Braun Strowman, he needs a win right now and Tyson is only here as a FOX person, so Braun is gonna take the win here. 

Braun is becoming the new Big Show without the actual success. Big Show is a 7 time World Champion, 11 time Tag Team Champion, US Champion, IC Champion, Main Evented Wrestlemania. I get what you mean but at least Big Show got to be extremely accomplished before getting placed in the role he was in. Braun should have been one of the companies top men in these past 2 years but instead they gave him this role of being a joke of a monster that loses to anyone the company actually values. Braun is seriously the kind of guy I would think would be presented as a proper face of the company considering how unique he is and we have seen him get over with the fans, so why not treat him more like a real monster. Now he's gonna job out to Tyson Fury cuz Tyson isn't about to lose a fake fight when he's undefeated but Braun is gonna look like crap losing in a one off fight. Braun does all the stupid stuff to put everyone else over like Big Show did yet gets none of that same championship glory. 

I'm a fan of Tyson Fury, the best heavyweight boxer in the world today, so this is pretty exciting for me and was a complete surprise as I hadn't heard any rumours about it. I know the match won't be the best quality but as a fan of Fury, I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out, but would've preferred to see him face someone better than Strowman.

If Braun Strowman loses this match WWE officially does not care for this guy. I mean I refuse to watch some nonsense like Floyd beating the Big Show. This man can not wrestle and this should be quick. There is no hype behind this and is another uselsss match to throw on a card. Braun needs to be in better matches and should be getting a real push for the universal title. It gets old seeing Braun wreck everyone and when it matters all of a sudden he’s weak lol. This should be a super quick match.