WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Bart

Monday Night RAW Discussion: October 14th 2019

image.png

Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks will again do battle, this time with the first pick of Night 2 of the WWE Draft on the line.

• Lynch and Banks to renew hostilities and determine first pick on Night 2 of WWE Draft
  • The Viking Raiders to challenge Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode for the Raw Tag Team Titles  

Becky Lynch could face Charlotte on RAW instead of Sasha Banks

Becky Lynch versus Sasha Banks was one of the matches WWE announced head of tonight's episode of RAW. However, it now looks like the match may have been changed.

Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks no longer taking place on RAW?

One of the big matches announced in the run-up to tonight's RAW was another showdown between RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks before Banks moves over to SmackDown after having been drafted to Friday nights on FOX. However, it now looks like that match may have been nixed at the last moment.

The DirectTV preview of WWE RAW tonight's has the following description, "Day two of the WWE Draft. Plus, Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte to determine the #1 pick on RAW."

This could either be a mistake on the part of DirectTV or it could indicate a late change to the match with Charlotte replacing Sasha Banks in the match.

ALSO READ: WWE Draft Rumor Roundup - 3 Time IC Champion to make a surprise return, 3 popular stars left out of the draft list?

Could this indicate another big move in the WWE Draft?

If Charlotte does replace Sasha Banks in the match against Becky Lynch on tonight's epsiode of RAW, it will probably mean that Charlotte will move over to Monday nights. Charlotte also lost the SmackDown Women's Championship to newly-heel Bayley on SmackDown last Friday, something else that indicates that Charlotte will finally be moving back to WWE RAW full time.

Charlotte Flair moved to WWE SmackDown during the 2017 WWE Draft and has been there since apart from a couple of special appearances on the red brand. The time seems right to move Charlotte over to RAW where she will have a fresh set of opponents waiting for her including a blockbuster RAW Women's title program with Becky Lynch.

With what happened at the end of the show, what they do next is with the Bray vs Seth feud is instrumental to how the Fiend is portrayed going forward. Seth looked like a complete dickhead for doing this, he attacked Bray when Bray wanted no harm and you could hear all the puppets pleading for him to stop and then he burnt Bray Wyatt's home to the ground. If Seth Rollins is still positioned as a Babyface on next weeks show then WWE have completely screwed this up and may have really put the nail into The Fiend. The double turn has to happen, Rollins must be a heel and The Fiend a vicious babyface

Rest of the show as average as fuck, hopefully once we get past Crown Jewel some exciting shit starts to happen 

I enjoyed RAW quite a bit. Honestly ever since AEW announced AEW Dynamite on TNT it has felt like WWE is really trying again and i'm glad that they are. I feel like we're about to enter a new era of wrestling and i got some big 2016 Smackdown vibes when the funhouse was burnt down. Also considering what happened in the draft i have a feeling we're gonna get some sort of Wyatt Family reunion.

RAW was actually really good, I disagree with people saying nothing happened because Viking Raiders vs Ziggler/Roode,, Ricochet vs Shelton Benjamin, Buddy Murphy vs Cedric Alexander, and the final segment all being "A" segments imo. We got to see these men showcase there true talents, and got to finally see Viking Raiders win those tag team titles and make it feel legit, the final segment with Rollins was cool if they keep going in that direction. I love the storyline of Bray Wyatt not wanting to be hurt, because its The Fiend that is attacking Rollins, not Bray Wyatt, its very interesting and I hope we get to see more of that, but knowing WWE, Rollins will be back to generic babyface next week. Also, the "Burn It Down" was cringe as hell. Good RAW last night, lets see if they can continue it

I enjoyed raw last night. It was a sign of relief, with how shit Raw has been these past few months. Really enjoyed Rollins heel work, atleast I hope it was heel work. But like Bic said, knowing Wwe, he will be a babyface next week, like nothing ever happened. I’m happy Viking Raiders got their time as champions. Ziggler and Roode had a solid reign, but it was their time to give up the titles. Hope Raw can keep this up.