WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Hans

Mansoor vs. Cesaro

20191014_CrownJewel_match_MansoorCesaro-

Mansoor made history the last time he competed in his home country, and it came at Cesaro’s expense.

Cesaro will try to stop Mansoor from further elevating his rising star when the two meet in one-on-one action in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, on Oct. 31.

Mansoor shocked the world with his win in the first-ever 50-Man Battle Royal at WWE Super ShowDown in June. En route to that victory was an elimination of Cesaro with Mansoor sending The Swiss Cyborg to the outside with a scintillating dropkick.

Moments later, Mansoor last eliminated Elias to elicit a raucous reaction. Mansoor found his way into the crowd, celebrating his massive triumph with his fellow countrymen, and an emotional speech followed in the ring shortly after.  

Now, Mansoor and Cesaro square off once more, but in much different circumstances. Will Mansoor find a way to overcome the odds yet again?

WWE.com

If its given time, this is going to be a great match. Mansoor clearly will win, and hopefully this time Mansoor gets something out of his win cause this is the first time I am hearing of him since last year lol. Even if this match isn't given 15 minutes, I am sure they could have an amazing 10 minute match as well. Cesaro is a top tier talent, its been said over and over again and I feel like he is finally getting TV time and thats good. This match is the only match announced so far that I think might be good.

Cesaro never ever wins anything so it's pretty obvious what's going to happen here, Mansoor gets the victory and then waits at home until the next Saudi Show comes around. I'm a little disappointed that it's going to be Cesaro taking the loss but it should be a decent match if given time. If this can lead to Mansoor getting on TV even if its NXT then its a bonus but really this is just to pop the Saudi Crowd 

I guess as long as Crown Jewel is an annual event, Mansoor will get at least one match every year. I understand that they are only using him because he is Saudi Arabian but they could at least have him on the shows leading up to it. Either way, Cesaro is a great in-ring worker who can put on a decent match with practically anyone and it's not like he has any momentum that'll be hurt by doing the job so I guess he's the perfect opponent in a dismal kind of way.

Hype it up boys, Mansoor and Cesaro on a pay per view card. I'd think that this match gets reduced to the preshow in light of bigger matches, but I have high hopes that it'll be given some spotlight. Both guys can put on a fantastic performance and certainly will have a Match of the Night contender without a doubt (as long as it's not a squash). I hope Cesaro gets fair treatment and gets a bit of offense in, because it's painfully obvious this match is happening to set up Mansoor for victory and therefore please the crowd. Both guys are really talented, and I hope if Mansoor can keep getting these wins at annual events, maybe one day WWE will bless us and let him onto the main roster for some more regular viewing.

Cesaro seems to be firmly in place as the guy that makes everyone look good. He's the reliable midcard act for as long as he's on the main roster. I like Mansoor a lot but I feel bad for Cesaro to have to job to a guy who has had one televised match since the battle royal that he lost but I guess he's gonna become the SaudiTaker. Hopefully the two can have a good showing at the very least. I do wish Mansoor was used on NXT more but I know he's still one of the developing talents or whatever that they have just run house shows. He's still in his early twenties so I'm sure he's in for the long term. Maybe we get WWE Champion Mansoor by the time this Saudi deal ends.

This is probably be a good match with Mansoor clearly winning however I believe that Cesaro being the one to take the loss is the wrong choice but oh well not much we can do I just hope Cesaro eventually gets past being the guy who takes the losses and eventually reaches that Main Event level that we all know he deserves to be at.