WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Hans

Tag Team Turmoil World Cup

20191014_CrownJewel_match_TagTeamTurmoil

At WWE Crown Jewel, WWE’s elite tag teams will battle tooth and nail in the largest Tag Team Turmoil Match ever to take possession of the coveted World Cup and to be crowned Best Tag Team in the World.

The teams pitted against each other in the groundbreaking free-for-all will include The New Day, The Viking Raiders, Heavy Machinery, Lucha House Party, Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins, The Revival, The O.C., Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode and The B-Team.

WWE.com

I am guessing this will just be a complete car crash and not in the good way, I am glad tag teams are finally getting some attention and they could do some cool promotion tactics where they show the history of tag teams leading up to the event, but I am guessing the winner of the thing won't get much, won't get any sort of push, sorta how most of these work. It should be fun though, and maybe some cool spots, my guess is The Viking Raiders

Just like the rest of the matches on the card, this is clearly just tossed together for the fun of it. I'm not sure if this is the type of match that'll appeal to international audiences, but apparently WWE thinks so. I can't imagine this going well at all, despite some of the teams involved. This match should realistically take up more than an hour of show time, but I think one team's gonna sweep house and eliminate four others in the span of a minute. I think that whoever is representing the OC will win (or at least I hope so) and this should be a decent match at best. 

As much as this could just be an absolute mess, I think this match could actually be quite entertaining. I hope that they have four teams in at a time and not just two like they did at Elimination Chamber 2017 because otherwise, that's a minimum of eight two on twos and that'll get boring very quickly. I think for this match, controlled chaos is the best way to get a decent performance out of everyone.

It would have been a lot cooler in my opinion to do a tag team tournament but tag teams aren't important enough to ever get one of those in WWE. I imagine this is gonna be...not good, probably just gonna rush through it all. I think they might give New Day the win since they're titleless now and it's a conciliation prize of sorts. Speaking of which, why is Kofi Kingston not trying to win back the WWE Championship, the thing he fought for 11 years to finally get a shot, and the thing that he fought to defend for 6 months. He just completely forgot he was ever WWE Champion and doesn't care about grinding for it again. I hope Kofi doesn't just revert back to his old role and that they keep some consistency here with him at least TRYING to get back to the top rather than being happy to do nothing in midcard slots.