WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Isaiah Carter

BPZ Oddworld

coollogo_com-10296715.png

Pro Wrestling Like You Have Never Seen It

The legend of BPZ Wrestling has been strong for years, as superstars like Nebakos, Ryan Reeves, and Alyx Wilde have come and gone while main event players such as The Bailey, Slim, and Flynn hang around. Meanwhile, Hans, Arius, and more are up and comers that are sure to keep BPZ Wrestling alive. This was the thought process of everyone fan, the idea that BPZ would be the top pro wrestling company for years to come. That is until Alyxander Cuddlezworth would return to the BPZ, not as a wrestler, no. Alyxander Cuddlezworth would return to buy out the Brendenplayz Wrestling, changing the name to "BPZ Oddworld". Alyxander Cuddlezworth would post a video on his twitter answering some questions from various fans, still sporting his famous mask, as the world of BPZ could be changed forever with this yellow faced odd man leading the charge.

Image result for rainbow divider png

Image result for gentleman jervis

Alyxander Cuddlezworth: "Hello my friends!!! It is it...the gentleman, Alyxander Cuddlezworth! I have returned to your electronic screens to tell you about the brand new BPZ Oddworld, my pro wrestling dream! You see, I watch todays BPZ and I see nothing but a bunch of meanies! So many rough and tough men who are scoundrels. Turning this company I once loved into a horrifying razzle dazzle of a mess, and I am here to bring it back to the old days. We will travel the world by train and wrestle in front of fans at a circus!!! A wonderful land of imagination! It will be the grapple-fest of the century as our first event will be a barrel of fun!! Warmly, Alyxander Cuddlezworth"

The video clicks off with the lasting message that the company will now be a circus based company, with only that to go off of the company remains a mystery. But with Alyxander Cuddlezworth at the helm, you can expect wacky gimmicks, match types, storylines, and more as BPZ gets Odd!!!! The roster will be revealed slowly, but surely, as the characters of BPZ Oddworl mean so much to the integrity of the company, as Alyxander Cuddlezworth wishes all of you a great night!!!!

MeeThe Roster Part Two:

coollogo_com-12757121.png

One of the most dominant and feared men on the BPZ roster, Julius Jones is a contracted assassin who will work for anyone for the right price. He is not a hero, nor is he a villain. When it comes to in-ring, Jones is as tough as they come. With one of the scariest arsenals in all of wrestling, he is a dangerous mix of speed and strength and he is looking to prove it within the next several months. He is a man of few words, and lets his actions do the talking, but if there is one thing you need to know, it's that he is a machine.

Image result for Punisher gif

The camera opens up to show a man leaning up against a cement wall, a glass of whiskey in his hand. The city of New York behind him as the bright lights shine against the night sky, the man, who is BPZ star Julius Jones. Clears his throat, blood on his hands and shirt from prior physical altercations as he begins to speak, his voice rough.

Julius Jones: "You know whats rough? You know whats pain? Pain isn't hitting that mat, it's not getting hit in the head, no pain is inside. Pain is what you experience every time you lose someone, you see its pain what motivates many. It's pain that holds just as many people back, pain is evil. Some people, you see some people can hit that mat as many times as they want and get right back up but its once you get into there head, its once you start to go into there emotional pain that you truly know a person. In my time as a professional wrestler I've learned the perfect balance off both, I have learned that blocking off any emotional ties in your life allows you to only focus on the physical pain and once you block that out. Hell there is no stopping me. Its a simple system, the higher ups pay me, and I get rid of the problem. Only different between me and the rest of the BPZ roster is when they knock them down they get back up, when I know them down, they stay down..for good"

Julius stands up, throwing his glass bottle against the wall as he walks over to the edge of the parking building. Resting his hands on the railing as he looks out over the city, sirens go off in the background as Julius begins to walk off.  Opening the door of his pickup truck and stepping inside, starting it before turning towards the camera once again.

"You better get out of my way BPZ roster, or its going to be a bloodbath"

MeeThe Roster Part Three:

coollogo_com-3803625.png

Easily one of the strangest and most creative men in pro wrestling today, Necce has always had the same premise. To inflict pain, to get rid of his own pain, and to rid the world of his enemies. But recently, Necce has taken it upon himself to attempt and turn his life around. Taking up a job as a talkshow host, Necce has his own late show that he brings various BPZ guest on, as well as previews events, recaps the oddworld of BPZ, and although some say he still has a darkside. 

late-show-jimmy-fallon-background-image-

The camera opens us up with a intro, as a band begins to play and our host, Necce steps out on stage. 

Necce: "Well...Well...WELCOME to the show ladies and gentleman, this is the Late Night Show with me!!! NECCE!!! Its beautiful out there tonight and its beautiful in this room! We have an amazing show today, as we have two guest, the owner of BPZ Alyxander Cuddlezworth!!! And James Ropati!!!"

Necce walks over to his big wooden desk and sits down, spreading his arms out as he begins to speak.

Necce: "But before all of that, let me introduce all of you...to me! The new BPZ fans may not know who I am, I know I know. Crazy right? I mean, I am the man who carved another mans name into my body, the man who has burned himself with cigarettes, but thats the old me. That was the crazy me, and no. No I am not crazy, I am not...crazy. Now, I am sane. I am smart, calculated, I only strike when its needed. My name is Necce, and this is my talk show. Welcome, to the change. Now without further ado, lets introduce my first guest of tonights show, he is the Hero Of New Zealand...JAMES..ROPATI"

coollogo_com-28659731.png

A former kickboxer world champion from New Zealand, James Ropati is one of the most must-see members of the BPZ roster based on his past, recently coming back to BPZ from his tenure as a kickboxer. Ropati is more experienced, more aggressive, and more hungry then he has ever been and when it comes to BPZ returning, James Ropati is one to watch.

James Ropati makes his way to the chairs on stage, wearing a nice suit as he waves towards the studio audience. Ropati sits down as he shakes Necces hand. 

Necce: "Welcomes James Ropati to my show, you're looking great my friend" 

James Ropati: "Its a pleasure to be here Necce, when I first heard Alyxander Cuddlezworth would be coming back to BPZ to take over the company, I knew I had to come back and try to prove myself once again"

Necce: "You made many waves as a kickboxer in New Zealand, what was that experience like?"

James Ropati: "Well, I wanted to try something different. Pro Wrestling is obviously my dream and it will always be, but I felt dried out, I felt like I did everything I could and it wasn't working. So one of my good friends came to me and asked, how would you like to try kick boxing? So I did that for a few years, and i was good at it. Very good apparently, and once that started to bore me. I knew it was time, and with all the things I learned, the power I now have, I think I am going to take the BPZ by storm

Necce"And now that you're back in the BPZ, how do you plan to take it by storm?"

James Ropati: "I've realized that if you want things done right, you do it yourself. I am going to bring that motto and all the fight in the world to BPZ and whether I have to kick some peoples heads off or not, I will become a champion. Thats a promise, Necce we are friends but I won't be afraid to kick off your head either. This time around, no tag teams, no alliances, everyone who is in my way, is an enemy"

James Ropati would be interrupted by another one of BPZs up and coming superstars who has made quite a name for himself in his first handful of years...

coollogo_com-16382865.png

One of the best BPZ stars in recent memory, Bart Hoogveld is still young. Referred to many stars as the future of this company, Bart Hoogveld has yet to break his glass ceiling as is looking to use this brand new BPZ as a platform to reach his peak. If you ask Hoogveld, he is already at his peak, and has been his entire life. He says he has no true peak and has nothing to fall off of, and he is going to attempt to prove that by winning any championship he can.

Bart: Save your introduction Necce these people already know who I am, and if they don't they aren't worth my time....James Ropati. You're an interesting case aren't ya? I mean, the big bad kickboxer coming back to the ring, its a bunch of bull*BLEEP* isn't it? You're nothing but the same old loser you've alwas-"

James Ropati stands up and stares down Bart, as Necce stands up and security comes over, but the lights would dim and the curtain would drop, as a man comes out to halt all action.

coollogo_com-118321451.png

The energetic and quirky owner of BPZ, Alyxander Cuddlezworth, formerly known as Alyx WIlde. Was one of the fastest rising stars, winning three titles at once in BPZ. But he left the company, and now has traded the tights in for a yellow mask and a suit. As he sits behind the big desk of BPZ as its owner and promoter, bringing the wacky world of his imagination to BPZ.

Alyxander Cuddlezworth: "No! No! No! We will not have chaos you silly gooses!!! We save the energy for the ring, in 2 weeks, at BPZs return date, FESTIVAL OF WAR! JAMES ROPATI vs BART HOOGVELD!!! Now, my friends, please return to your seats or to the back!"

With the huge announcement made, Bart and James back off, going there separate ways as Necce sits back down. Shaking his head as the final shot is Alyxander Cuddlezworth putting his hands on his hips and pouting, with Necce in the background.

Alyxander Cuddlezworth: "Oi Vey"

coollogo_com-9947580.png

The Opening Act!!!

Coming straight from the genius from Alyxander Cuddlezworth, BPZ brings you the first show back, the big event, the opening act, the FESTIVAL OF WAR!!! The war is just beginning, and this new age of BPZ is an interesting one, and with some of the characters and matches already being revealed. Alyxander Cuddlezworth has released a statement on the current matches announced for the "Festival Of War'!!!

coollogo_com-28659731.png vs coollogo_com-16382865.png

Alyxander Cuddlezworth: "Oh boy am I happy to announce that the first matchup has been made!!! Based on the actions from that beautiful late night show from BPZs own Necce, we are going to see two of BPZs roughest and toughest scoundrels go head to head in what is going to be a true test of professional wrestling. But an event can not go with just one matchup, as we have three new stars who will be taking eachother on!!

____

(Meet The Rosters Coming Soon)

(More Matches To Be Announced)

MeeThe Roster Part Four:

coollogo_com-8946409.png

One of the most interesting prospects in the world of professional wrestling, Arius is second to none when it comes to originality. As he brings a new sense of promos, speaking, and actions to pro wrestling that include his ghouls. His army that serves his every need, he is a man who's aura is second to none. Is looked at the fans as a god like figure, as he rules over his ghouls, and possibly soon BPZ.

Image result for Colorful Divider png

Image result for Papa Emeritus III gif

The camera opens up in a very dark room, in it, no sort of background, pattern. Just darkness, the only image in the room being the one in the center of it all. Arius. Who's light up suit matches his white face paint, which also glows. Almost like a godlike figure, Arius sits upon a red podium. Holding a white rose up to his nose as he reaches out to the camera, beginning to speak, his voice soft, welcoming...

Arius: "Smell the roses, such a phrase can lead many to beautiful interruptions of life. Many take it as a saying to reach your boundaries, to walk outside and truly enjoy the world you were born into. And those people are completely valid in their respective beliefs, but I. I attempt to look at the bigger picture, to broaden my outlook. You see, a rose, much like anything in life has its negatives and positives. On the top of things, the rose is beautiful, its scent and image being replicated in history for thousands of years. But you go below the rose, you run your hand underneath that beautiful covering and you get pricked. Pricked by what the rose truly is and what beauty truly is, a false coverup for pain, for someones true motives. You see so many people want to hurt, they want to inflict as much pain as others. But no, I sit here in front of you today, to indulge you into the world...the world of Arius."

Hands begin to grab up at Arius, as a dozen or so ghouls appear below him reaching up at him as he sticks out his hand for all to touch. He smiles, nodding at the crowd of his army as he tosses the rose into the crowd. It lights up, before hitting the ground and the light goes out. As the scene closes, fading into darkness as we go into a complete opposite contrast.

coollogo_com-12972547.png

One of the strangest men on the roster, FDS is probably the direct opposite of Arius. Carless, cold blooded, and he couldn't give a damn what you think. He is also a cannibal, FDS is famous for his death matches, he was one of the most popular wrestler in Japan for his actions and when in BPZ. He is a respected veteran who doesn't care about belts, he doesn't care about the BPZ, or being family friendly. FDS is truly, unhinged.

Image result for Colorful Divider png

Image result for Jimmy havoc gif

The black and white contrast is replaced by a blood red tone, standing in it, is FDS. Who holds up to middle fingers, removing his mask as he walks over to a table, on it lies a dead Ghoul. His body cut open, FDS reaches into the body with a shot glass and comes out with it full of blood. Drinking it, as he begins to speak.

FDS: "Arius is a fucking joke. He has no place on this roster, and his dumb ghouls can go with him. I always get asked, hey FDS can you be in a deathmatch. Hey FDS, can you hit this guy with a barb wire bat? Hey FDS, HEY FDS, HEY FDS. FUCK OFF. I don't give a shit about your needs, your wants, what any of these fans want. You think I do this for the paycheck, for the publicity? No, I do it because I want to hurt, I want to kill. I don't do these deathmatches for anyones fucking support, I do these deathmatches because I am hungry for the taste of lightbulbs on my back, thirsty for the blood to pour down my skull, and I thrive for when barb wire pierces into my skin. Arius...I don't give a shit who've you fought, you've never faced a man like me....ARIUS....FDS.....FDS RULES MATCHUP"

Image result for Colorful divider png

MeeThe Roster: Faction Edition

coollogo_com-3717364.png

coollogo_com-3024130.pngcoollogo_com-303621302.pngcoollogo_com-160961393.png

In the downtown streets of the world of BPZ, one faction has corrupted the streets. One of the most dangerous, and influential groups in the entire BPZ. The Flynn brothers, Jeremiah and Gunner, have teamed together and with the help of Bob Sparks, the muscle of the group. They have become a force to be reckon with, as each men in The Mafia is a former champion in their own right, and they may win even more as BPZ comes back around

coollogo_com-13892511.png

coollogo_com-1595045.png coollogo_com-32671170.png coollogo_com-250411051.png

Sitting upon a throne looking down at his warriors, Slim rules the BPZ. One of the greatest superstars to run the ropes, Slim is young, but he rules with an iron fist. At his command, Mikey Dikey and Alex Costa.Two athletic and fast paced wrestlers who are possibly the best tag team in the world. With there ruthless aggression. The Kingdom may rule BPZ like we have never seen. 

Both of these teams will do battle at Festival Of War!!! This is our final meet the roster before the PPV, the full match card will be posted later! Thank you!

coollogo_com-87711404.png

We have met 14 of our roster members and now, its time for the Opening Act of this brand new BPZ!!! It truly doesn't get better then this, taking place from "The Battle Tent", BPZ is going to the Festival Of War as superstars such as Eli Smith, Arius, The Mob, and more will be in action, also, Alyxander Cuddlezworth will be making a HUGE announcement!!!

________

Festival Of War Match Card

MAIN EVENT: Eli Smith vs Sameer 

FACTION WARFARE PART ONE: Flynn (The Mob) vs Slim (The Kingdom)

TAG TEAM WARFARE: The Mob (Bob Sparks, ICON) vs The Kingdom (Alex Costa, Mikey Dikey)

DEATHMATCH: FDS vs Arius

SHOWCASE MATCH: James Ropati vs Bart Hoogveld

I just wanted to say that I love the creativity of this diary. You've approached the usual forums wrestling diary in a new manner which I really appreciate. I'm interested to see how you develop each character and how you style the shows themselves.

Festival Of War Predictions

Eli Smith vs Sameer 

Flynn vs Slim

The Mob (Bob Sparks, ICON) vs The Kingdom (Alex Costa, Mikey Dikey)

FDS vs Arius

James Ropati vs Bart Hoogveld

Festival Of War Match Card

MAIN EVENT: Eli Smith vs Sameer 

FACTION WARFARE PART ONE: Flynn (The Mob) vs Slim (The Kingdom)

TAG TEAM WARFARE: The Mob (Bob Sparks, ICON) vs The Kingdom (Alex Costa, Mikey Dikey)

DEATHMATCH: FDS vs Arius

SHOWCASE MATCH: James Ropati vs Bart Hoogveld