WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Aidanator

BPZ: War Stories REBOOT

Whelp, I'm trying this again. I know I have a very terrible track record of updating diaries, but I actually am going to try with this one, pinky promise. For anybody wondering, the premise of BPZ: War Stories is that you get to send in a character that will fight in a historic war of your choice(I'll provide the list below). Once you do, I'll write them in to be as accurate as I possibly can, both to history and to your information form. Without further adieu, here's what you need to fill out:

Name:

Appearance:

Backstory(Remember to make it accurate to the times):

Personality:

Quotes(Only one or two is necessary):

What War They Are Fighting In and Which Nationality(If it's a multi-front war, please provide the theater as well):

List:

World War 2(1939-1945)

United States(Pacific Theater, Western Front, Italian Campaign, North Africa)

Soviet Union

Germany(Western Front, Eastern Front, Italian Campaign, North Africa)

Britain(Western Front, Italian Campaign, North Africa, Burma Campaign)

Italy(Greece, North Africa, Eastern Front, Italian Campaign)

Chinese

Japan(Pacific Theater, Burma Campaign, Chinese Theater)

Brazil

Finland

Romania

Hungary

World War 1(1914-1918)

Britain(Western Front, Middle Eastern Theater, Gallipoli)

France(Western Front, Gallipoli)

Germany(Western Front, Eastern Front)

Italy

Austria-Hungary(Italian Theater, Eastern Front)

Russia(Eastern Front, Caucasus Campaign)

Ottoman Empire(Gallipoli, Middle Eastern Theater, Caucasus Campaign)

United States

Belgium

Korean War(1950-1953)

China

North Korea

South Korea

United States

Britain

Turkey

Colombia

Ethiopia

Netherlands

Italo-Turkish War(1911-1912)

Italy

Ottoman Empire

Boxer Rebellion(1900)

United States

Russia

Japan

Britain

France

Germany

Austria-Hungary

Italy

China

Spanish-American War(1898)

United States

Spain

Cuba

Franco-Prussian War(1870-1871)

Prussia

France

Russo Turkish War(1877-1878)

Russia

Ottoman Empire

Romania

Austro-Prussian War(1866)

Austria

Prussia

War of the Triple Alliance(1864-1870)

Brazil

Argentina

Uruguay

Paraguay

Taiping Rebellion(1850-1864)

Qing Dynasty

Taiping Heavenly Kingdom

American Civil War(1861-1865)

Union

Confederacy

Crimean War(1853-1856)

Russia

Ottoman Empire

France

Britain

Mexican-American War(1846-1848)

Mexico

United States

Opium Wars(1839-1842, 1856-1860)

Britain(First, Second)

China(First, Second)

France

Napoleonic Wars(1803-1815)

Austria(Third Coalition, Fifth Coalition, French Invasion of Russia, Sixth Coalition, Seventh Coalition)

Russia(Third Coalition, Fourth Coalition, French Invasion of Russia, Sixth Coalition, Seventh Coalition)

Britain(Third Coalition, Fourth Coalition, Fifth Coalition, Peninsular War, Sixth Coalition, Seventh Coalition, War of 1812)

France(Third Coalition, Fourth Coalition, Fifth Coalition, Peninsular War, French Invasion of Russia, Sixth Coalition, Seventh Coalition)

Prussia(Fourth Coalition, French Invasion of Russia, Sixth Coalition, Seventh Coalition)

Spain(Third Coalition, Fourth Coalition, Peninsular War, Sixth Coalition, Seventh Coalition)

United States

American War of Independence(1775-1783)

United States

France

Spain

Britain

Seven Years' War(1756-1763)

Britain

Prussia

France

Austria

Russia

Spain

Great Northern War(1700-1721)

Sweden

Russia

Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

Saxony

Denmark

War of the Spanish Succession(1701-1714)

Britain

Austria

Netherlands

France

Nine Years' War(1688-1697)

England

Netherlands

Austria

Spain

France

Great Turkish War(1683-1699)

Austria

Poland

Russia

Ottoman Empire

Thirty Years' War(1618-1648)

Bohemia

Palatinate

Netherlands

Sweden

France

Austria

Spain

Denmark(Protestant Side, Catholic Side)

Japanese Invasions of Korea(1592-1598)

Japan

Korea

China

Fourth Ottoman-Venetian War(1570-1573)

Ottoman Empire

Venice

Spain

Great Siege of Malta(1565)

Malta

Spain

Ottoman Empire

War of the League of Cognac(1526-1530)

France

Spain

Holy Roman Empire

Crusade of Varna(1443-1444)

Hungary

Poland

Serbia

Ottoman Empire

Crusades(1097-1291)

First Crusade(Latin Christians, Eastern Roman Empire, Seljuk Empire, Fatimid Caliphate)

Second Crusade(Holy Roman Empire, France, Portugal, Sultanate of Rum, Zengid Emirate)

Third Crusade(England, France, Holy Roman Empire, Sultanate of Rum, Ayyubid Sultanate)

Fourth Crusade(Venice, Holy Roman Empire, France, Eastern Roman Empire)

Fifth Crusade(Latin Christians, Ayyubid Sultanate)

Baron's Crusade(France, England, Jerusalem, Ayyubid Sultanate)

Seventh Crusade(France, Ayyubid Sultanate)

Ninth Crusade(England, Mamluk Sultanate)

Siege of Acre(Latin Christians, Mamluk Sultanate)

Byzantine Conquest of Bulgaria(986-1018)

Eastern Roman Empire

First Bulgarian Empire

Byzantine Arab Wars(629-718)

Eastern Roman Empire

Arab Caliphate

Byzantine-Sassanid War(602-628)

Eastern Roman Empire

Sassanid Persian Empire

Gothic War(535-554)

Eastern Roman Empire

Ostrogothic Kingdom

Vandalic War(533-534)

Eastern Roman Empire

Vandalic Kingdom

Roman-Parthian War(58-63)

Roman Empire

Parthian Empire

Gallic Wars(58-50 BC)

Rome

Gallic Tribes

Punic Wars(264-146 BC)

Rome(First, Second, Third)

Carthage(First, Second, Third)

Pyrrhic War(280-275 BC)

Rome

Carthage

Epirus

Alexander The Great's Conquests(336-323 BC)

Macedonian Greeks

Persians

And that's all! Long list, I know. Anyways, if you haven't been scared off yet I really hope you submit some characters, since I need to keep this diary going so I can beat Mikey at Halloween Havoc! Also, sign ups are always open, so don't get scared off if some people's stories have already begun.

Name: James Nolan

Appearance: White, blue eyes and brown hair

Backstory: A man with no family, just trying to do what he can to survive. Being in a war is the only way to do that.

Personality: Smartass

Quote: "If you dont want to love, then dont".

War I am fighting in/Nationality :World War 1/ Italian

Name - Austin Mirage 

appearance - White, sky blue eyes, mostly black with a hint of brown hair, full grown beard 

backstory - Grew up idolizing the armed forces and was amongst the first to sign up into the army.

personality - Comedic but serious when needs to be 

quote - “ The difference between us and the enemy is we don’t lose “ 

War I’m fighting in - World War 2/ American 

Name: William Price

Appearance: White skin, bald head, brown beard, built figure.

Backstory: Growing up with a single mother in the north of England, he was forced to become the man of the house from an early age, protecting his siblings and his mother, but has now been forced away from his family and must protect them from overseas.

Personality: Very cold-blooded but is very loyal and has a lot of care for those around him.

Quotes: 'I only care for those that care for me.'

What War They Are Fighting In and Which Nationality: World War 1, British, Gallipoli

Name: Meko “The Raven” Phillips

Appearance: Exactly what I look like, and you have the image now. :P

Backstory: A young, 18-year old kid off the streets, signed up for the war to make something of himself and give him a chance to be greater when he returns home.

Personality: Cocky and arrogant, but clearly intelligent and always willing to speak his mind.

Quote: “If you stand for nothing, what’ll you fall for?”

War: American Revolution, American.

Name: Mikey

Appearance: Long blonde hair, lean but muscular

Backstory: Mikey was raised in a poor family who owned a small plot of land. They were primarily farmers, but they also dealt in mercantile a bit as well. His father was a well known member of the community, having the power to vote while his mother was known for her ideal idea of what a woman should be. Mikey was born in 1756, and at the young age of 19, he looks to make a difference for the Colonists.

Personality: Brave, sometimes a little too brave (cocky). Will do anything for his country or men.

Quotes: "Some things are greater than the agenda of one man."

What War They Are Fighting In and Which Nationality: American War of Independence/American

Image result for battle of lexington and concord

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here."

Michael could hear John Parker yell out to the men currently standing in formation. To many of them, the statement came as a relief. They'd been standing outside of this damn Tavern all night, and were starting to suspect that the Redcoats weren't going to show up at all. However, it was now 4:15 in the morning, and the scouts had just arrived with news that they were coming, and quickly at that.

But Parker meant what he said, and so made sure that the militia didn't engage in any provocative actions against the Regulars. They simply let the British pass, and stayed off of the roads so as to not cause trouble. It looked like the soldiers were going to move on to Concord, since that was their intended destination, but one of the Redcoat Lieutenants, Jesse Adair, changed the course of the men under his command. Instead of heading towards Concord, they went in the opposite direction, clearly intending to encircle and surround the rebels.

It was then that things got confusing. After the British had completed their flanking march, one of the officers rode forward and shouted something at the Colonists, but Michael couldn't hear him well enough to be able to understand what he was saying. More yelling and shouting arose, and the scene quickly became chaotic. It was hard for Mikey to concentrate, and he could've sworn that he heard someone yell "Fire!" But as much as he wanted to, Michael didn't shoot, since he noticed that nobody else had opened fire, and it was likely that the command wasn't actually uttered.

The shouting match continued, and tensions between the militia and the regulars grew as more minutes passed. Mikey noticed that some of the Colonials were starting to disband, but he stood firm. He wasn't going to let these Redcoat bastards get what they want by confiscating their weapons and supplies. Michael had his musket trained on the long line of soldiers standing in front of him, and he was prepared to shoot as soon as he heard the command. However, it wouldn't be necessary. As the screaming and shouting reached its highest point, a deafening shot could be heard, and everyone went silent.

The war had begun, and it wouldn't be over anytime soon.

Image result for first battle of the isonzo

It was pure hell, having to charge up those mountains. Nolan blamed Luigi Cadorna, the bastardo. Even he knew that a full-frontal assault across a river, against heavily fortified positions, on a god-damned mountain isn't the most tactically sound military strategy. Yet here James was, rifle in hand, crouched beneath a rock, and fighting for his life against a hail of bullets and grenades. As much as he wanted to keep mentally complaining about the Higher-Ups in the Italian military, his thoughts were interrupted when a fellow soldier ran over and took cover against the same rock.

"Come on, friend, we must keep moving forward!"

The man was someone James did not recognize, but that fact was irrelevant. He's Italian, which means he is also a comrade who would die protecting Nolan. He knows that he needs to reciprocate the sentiment, lest they both get killed by the Austrians shooting at them. The unnamed person next to him provided covering fire, and James peeked around the rock to see if there were any better spots for cover in the immediate vicinity. He noticed a large foxhole a few meters to the left where a couple of other soldiers were camped out. 

"Hey, there's a ditch over there I think we can hide in, do you see it?"

Both men temporarily switched positions so that the man could see what James was talking about.

"Yes, I see it. Do you think we have a chance at getting over there?"

He nodded, before realizing that it wasn't seen, and so gave an audible "Yes". Before leaving the safety of the rock, however, James decided that it would be useful to know his name.

"Hey, my name is James, what's yours?"

He laughed, before responding to the question.

"That doesn't sound like a very Italian name. Mine's Maurizio."

With introductions out of the way, both men charged straight towards the foxhole, bullets hitting the ground around them. James jumps into the ditch, and makes it in safely, but Maurizio gets hit in the leg. He falls into the hole, and lets out a shriek of pain. Nolan wanted to help out, but he's told that the best thing he could do right now would be simply helping them defend their dugout from Austro-Hungarian counterattacks.

James sighed, and picked up his gun. It was going to be a very long day.

Name: William Stone

Appearance: Black hair, pale

Backstory(Remember to make it accurate to the times): William was 16 when he was sent to war. He wanted to help those who needed it, and that was impertinent in the Korean War.

Personality: Wants to help people almost too much, very trusting.

Quotes(Only one or two is necessary): “Not all of them/you deserve to die.”, “How do you tell if you’re fighting the good fight?”

What War They Are Fighting In and Which Nationality(If it's a multi-front war, please provide the theater as well): Korean War, Britain.

Name: Dom Miguel de Lencastre

Appearance:

Resultado de imagem para Crusader

Backstory(Remember to make it accurate to the times): Firstborn son of a Noble family from the Kingdom of Portugal.

Hopes to help expand his family's territories by serving the King and one day see his house rise to greatness

Personality: Very Devout Christian, also holds the true standards of Knighthood. Very proud man though.

Quotes(Only one or two is necessary): "DIE YOU INFIDEL!", "My Family's honor is sacred!"

What War They Are Fighting In and Which Nationality(If it's a multi-front war, please provide the theater as well): The Crusades - Second Crusade

Name: Ronald Sampson

Appearance: Young White Male, Blond hair and skinny

Backstory(Remember to make it accurate to the times): Sampson was always overlooked in his hometown always felt like he needed to prove something and this Civil War gave him the chance to do that. He is out to prove to the girl in town that he likes, his family, and to himself that he is worth something.

Personality: Quiet and Relaxed

Quotes(Only one or two is necessary): "Just a couple more shots", " I do belong and I know that"

What War They Are Fighting In and Which Nationality(If it's a multi-front war, please provide the theater as well): American Civil War/ Union (American).

Image result for battle of bataan

Whelp, this was it.

The entire American army in the Philippines were trapped in the city of Bataan, completely surrounded by the invading Japanese force. General Douglas MacArthur, or 'Dugout Doug' as the soldiers in Bataan liked to call him, had already fled to Australia, all but confirming the fate of those he left behind. It was currently April 3rd, 1942, and the Japanese had been suspiciously quiet for over a month now. Their last attack, the Battle of the Points, ended on February 13, and had been disastrous for them. The Americans and Filipinos had successfully managed to drive them off while also inflicting a large amount of casualties. They would retreat with their tails tucked between their legs, and besides a few small skirmishes haven't launched any major military operations since.

Austin knew they were planning something big. The Japanese weren't beaten, that's for sure, and it wasn't like they were giving the Americans a chance to take a breather and rest. So, that could only mean one thing. They were planning another attack. But Mirage had nothing to fear, it would most likely end the same way all the others did, with a defeat for the Japanese. Knowing this, he started to converse with his fellow soldiers.

"What do you think they're planning?"

The man guarding next to him, Private Johnson, raised an eyebrow and answered his question.

"Who, the Japs? Preparing for another assault, probably. You know how it goes. They charge at us, kill a few guys, then we shoot them down, and they run back to wherever they came from. It's the same thing every time."

He then got a look of uneasiness across his face.

"Unfortunately, it's working. I don't know if you've noticed this, Austin, but our numbers are getting smaller. We've got no reinforcements coming in, and that doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon, based on Dugout Dug's "Grand" exit last week. I'm not sure how much longer we'll be able to hold out."

Mirage shared similar thoughts. The Japanese could keep doing these attacks as much as they wanted, and eventually the Americans would have to give in. It wasn't a pretty thought, but the truth had to be faced. It was then that a large explosion could be seen a few yards down their defensive lines. It was followed by another, and then another, and Austin soon realized that they were being bombarded by Artillery. Not just that, but Japanese planes were also flying overhead dropping bombs across the entire city. There was no doubting it now, the assault had begun.

As the Artillery Shells and Bombs kept dropping and killing the Americans and Filipinos on the ground, Mirage, Johnson, and a few other soldiers quickly hid inside one of the cement-covered forts, where they'd have some form of protection. Each of them guarded one of the window slits that were made for shooting out of, and Austin himself took the machine gun. The Japanese ground troops wouldn't attack when their Artillery was still bombarding the city, but once it was finished they'd come, and the Americans in the bunker would be ready for them.