BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is available now on BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Wrestlemania 36

Discuss the biggest event of the wrestling year, Wrestlemania!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Arius

BPZ Recap

You are a genius in everything you do. Constantly you are coming up with ideas and making them spectacular which is a joy to experience and read. It's great to have someone with the amount of creative talent that you have on the forums and I forever hope that you are here to provide us with these moments of genius. Well done mate, stellar job 

You're stupidly talented at this point I am not even surprised. I would be very much down for this to be a regular occurrence though I cannot begin to imagine the effort you have put into this from an individual basis. As Julius and Bashka said before me, great job and keep up the awesome work Arius, you're a credit to the forums.

Holy god this is just incredible just wow the amount of work that had to go into this is absolutely insane and to do it as well as it was done is even more shocking just absolutely fantastic work yet again truly one of the best members of the entire forums 

Thank you everyone for the overwhelming kind words. I've always enjoyed the presentation of a story so I'm glad to see people are eager to see this to continue. I'd like to and will try and do this week to week to see how it can sustain. I'll turn the first post into an "Archive" as time goes on so people can find a particular week easier if that is of interest.