WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Smith

Who Would You Like To See Jump Ship To AEW?

Image result for jon moxley aew debut

When AEW first started, one of the biggest happenings in the company was when the formerly known, Dean Ambrose, would make his surprise debut in AEW, attacking both Omega and Jericho, donning the new name Jon Moxley. Furthermore, with Randy Orton's contract coming to an end in 2020, I was wondering what other WWE Superstars (or any wrestlers at any other promotions) you guys would want to see in AEW and why them specifically? It can be as unrealistic as you want.

The Revival and EC3 come to mind. They would floruish in a different environment. I really think Ryback would actually be a nice fit. I know he's been out of the game for a while now, but they need someone with a good look and presence and he brings that. He could be the muscle for anybody.

Have to agree with the majority in saying EC3. Vastly underutilized by WWE and a guy I feel would thrive in AEW.

Another name I wanna add to this list is Dolph Ziggler who I feel has done everything there is to do in WWE and has been mostly a jobber to the stars lately. I feel a move to AEW could refresh his career.

Not really a wrestler but a UFC Fighter someone I have been looking at that I think could be a great addition to the AEW roster is Paige VanZant. Now she is not the most well known fighter but when you look at her I mean it just makes sense. She has the looks to make up for anything she lacks starting off and she has that fighting background which always helps in the wrestling industry. Paige could definatley be a big star in my opinion if she was ever to jump over to the wrestling world and AEW. I mean shes got the look, the backround, and hell in the name is pretty good.

Gotta say the Revival, it might be very overused but the fact remains that they're one of the best tag teams in the world right now, and AEW is a promotion that glorifies what tag team wrestling can and should be, while WWE more or less uses it as a joke. Even if they signed big deals, I still wish they could and would jump ship.