WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Smith

20-Man Battle Royal (Winner Faces AJ Styles For The United States Championship)

image.png

The next challenger for AJ Styles’ United States Championship will have their work cut out for them, as they’ll have to win a 20-Man Battle Royal at WWE Crown Jewel before trying to dethrone The Phenomenal One in one-on-one competition on the same night. 

Styles has turned aside each challenge to his third reign with the title since winning it from Ricochet at WWE Extreme Rules in July. His next foe figures to be battle-tested and primed for the opportunity after outlasting 19 other men.

Who will seize the moment and the chance to topple Styles? Find out at WWE Crown Jewel, streaming live on WWE Network on Thursday, Oct. 31, at 8 p.m. AST/1 p.m. ET. 

wwe.com

I like this, Styles has been pretty dominant as US Champ so having a battle royal with the right to a US title shot on the line is a great idea. I fully expect Kevin Owens to win because that's the feud they were hinting at on RAW and I think it's a smart next step for the Kevin Owens character. I always like a good battle royal so this is probably one of the more intriguing things on the Crown Jewel card for 

Kevin Owens for the win it’s what makes sense and what needs to happen. I like this version of Kevin Owens and would like to see this match up. I don’t want to see a repeat of Styles and Richochet. I liked there matches it was great but I want to see Owens 😎

No complaints here, nothing that will get me to watch the show but its a nice way to get everyone involved and we can see yet another match with Aj Styles as champ which has been a very solid reign so far. I imagine it will just be a bunch of RAW talent, which, based on the other matches, it will be someone fresh and we can possible get an NXT guy? I think that may be a stretch, but either way I am excited to see who wins this. Will be a fun watch, and maybe I'll go back to watch it depending on how good it is.

Given what happened on last week's Raw it does seem like we will be getting Kevin vs AJ for the title. I think that Kevin might become one of the key pieces on Raw along with Buddy, Andrade, Black, etc. I feel like AJ might lose his title soon and if Kevin is the person that takes it off of him then I would be fine with that as I've sorely missed Kevin Owens as a champion of any sort. 

Always like a bit of battle royal action to fill in match space in a PPV, and I think this ones shaping up nicely. WWE has some nice underutilized midcard talent right now, and this match is a great chance for them to appear in front of a large audience and make a bit of name for themselves. I would ideally like to see someone like Cesaro win, but for now I agree with the fact that Owens should and probably will win the match. His character has died down a bit since the Shane feud on SD, and he needs a little bit of a spark to reignite his momentum. Styles has been an insanely dominant champion and he's established himself well. A win over him would do wonders for Owens in terms of momentum and babyface fuel

Seeing Humberto win this match and later put on an amazing effort against Styles in the same night was great and gives me high hopes for the kids future, according to reports Vince is high on him and I think thats a really good sign. He is such a hard worker and it shows in the ring and commentary has been hyping him up as well. I can see a title in his future, and I am expecting US once Aj Styles loses it. As for AJ, I have no idea who will dethrone him, but his reign continues to be fun!