BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is available now on BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Backlash

WWE Backlash is LIVE on the WWE Network June 14th. Discuss the PPV featuring the "Greatest Match Ever" between Randy Orton and Edge.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Toxik431

WWE 2K20 Showcase Mode Discussion

So I as I’m sure we all know by now this year’s showcase mode is based off the four horse women going over their rise all the way from NXT to today’s time so with that said I say we get to talking about it.

I for one think it’s great that they have gotten this showcase and I feel they have definitely earned it.

I've watched people actually play through this showcase and i've heard it's really bad. Honestly i thought it was pretty cool to see the women's revolution transform from Lita vs. Trish main eventing RAW to women having actually great matches and main eventing Wrestlemania. It really made me see how far women have come in the wrestling business and how much it has shaped the industry into what it is today.

So it has been roughly 5 months since the game came out and I figured I should make a review of the Showcase mode for this year's game now first off I have been a big fan of the Showcase mode since it was introduced and this one wasn't an exception however I did enjoy less than last year's Daniel Bryan one however that can also be chalked up to me being a bigger fan of Bryan than I am of the four horse women but This Showcase mode had some very fun to play matches and also introduced a mechanic into the mode that makes fighting a specific person for the challenges easier as if you need to fight them in the ring and they are out of it fighting someone else they will stop fighting the other person and target you which I very much enjoy and imo helps the mode itself greatly and I certainly hope they keep it for next year's game and improve upon it so with all that being said congrats to these 4 athletically gifted women for getting this showcase as they have definitely earned it and it truly shows just how far Women's wrestling has become and that this isn't even close to it's ceiling