WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
owendalton

The Hidden Gene

The Hidden Gene

Chapter Two

Matilda Heathcote steps out of a bar, and starts walking towards her apartment. Suddenly two men step in front of her.

"Hey pretty lady. How'd you like us to show you a good time."

She smiles at the man, then look his friend directly in the eyes. All of a sudden, he looks at his friend with extreme anger.

"Dude, don't talk to women like that!"

"What do you mean bro, this was your id-"

The man punches his friend in the skull, and the two begin brawling. Matilda exhales, and walks by, smiling thinly. 

She walks for a while, then pauses. She hears a noise, and looks at the grates next to her. A purple-black fog starts to seep out. She gasps and begins to scream when it begins to form a humanoid shape. All of a sudden, she feels a man's arms on her shoulders, and then a tugging sensation. When she opens her eyes, she's on a nearby rooftop. She pushes off and turns around, seeing a man with longer hair and a leather jacket on.

Matilda: "Who the hell are you?"

ICON: "Calm down. Call me ICON."

"Why did you save me?"

"It's what I do."

ICON turns to leave, but Matilda stops him.

"I-I'm like you."

"You can teleport?"

"Well, no, but I have powers. I can control people's emotions, and if I try hard enough I can create objects with my mind."

"Ah... I'm Gunner."

"Matilda. If you don't mind me asking, how did you know I was in trouble?

"I've seen that thing before, and I was flying above the city when I saw you. I think... it used to human. It has a conscious at least. and it also seems to have allegiance to something, or someone. I've been calling it Dark Mist."

"Well, thank you, Gunner, for saving me. Could you at least help me down from here?"

"Sure."

Gunner takes her down to the ground floor, and then teleports away.

Matilda, heads back to her apartment, and thinks about the fact that there are others like her. She  also thinks about the Dark Mist, and wonders if it has a feeling. She also for some reason doesn't believe Gunner's story. She noticed a scar across the front of his neck. Oh well...

The Hidden Gene

Chapter 2 Pt. 2

Gunner appears right outside of his apartment, and sighs. He hoped that Matilda believed his story. He really had been watching her from above, he thought she was beautiful, but was also intrigued by the two men's sudden change in emotion. Then he saw Dark Mist come out of the grate, and he knew he had to step in. He saw her glance at his scar. He really hoped she didn't ask about it if they met again.

"What the fuck is wrong with you kid?"

Gunner is slapped and thrown into the wall.

"A Fucking B? Do better. Or next time it'll be a broken jaw for you."

Gunner's father punch him square in the nose, causing blood to spurt out.

Gunner shudders, and continues walking towards the entrance, but before he gets there, he hears a child's voice.

"Hey mister!"

Gunner turns and sees a child, who looks about the age of 8. The kid waves at him, but then gets an odd look on his face. Then blood begins to seep in between his teeth and out his mouth, and then he collapses. Gunner yells, deeply disturbed by what he's just seen.

The kid has a knife stuck in the back of his head. A man comes around the corner, with his finger up to his mouth, shh-ing Daniels.

???: "Now, now. We wouldn't want to wake up the boy, now would we?"

The man comes over, crouches down, stroking the boy's hair, before pulling the knife out of the boy's head. He cleans it off with his coat, and slips it into an inside coat pocket.

"So, what are we gonna do about you. ICON?"

"How do you know who I am?"

"That doesn't matter, now does it?"

"Who the fuck are you, and where are you from?"

"You, can call me Ace. And I'm from Ruby City. I've always been here. I was here before you were born, before your parents were born, before all of your ancestors even came to this land. I am something greater than you understand."

Gunner was getting more and more infuriated and went to swing at Ace, but he moved with lightning quick speed, and stuck the knife into Gunner's abdomen.
"Have a nice evening."

Gunner teleports himself to his apartment as he gasps for air, and pulls out his medical supplies. He doesn't have what he needs. He tries to cling to life as he thinks out a plan.