WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Bart

What Must Change For 2k21 To Be A Good Game?

For years, 2K has received backlash about the games in their WWE series. 2K never has topped the quality of their first entrant into the series, the game that they probably had the least influence on. What do you think 2k should change in order for the series to turn it aroud and attract some positive opinions for once? 

I think what we need is more creativity.

A generic universe mode that has seen no real changes ever since it was intended isn't gonna succeed in the next gen. The universe mode is up to standards compared to the franchise or manager modes that other games get, even 2k themselves. There is many ideas that could be implented (this is obvious as there is so little that Universe Mode currently has, so of course there is tons of way to improvement. Think about being able to do a draft in the actual game, or being able to give a REASON for why people are feuding like they had in games that were released over a decade ago. 

Actual interesting storylines for games. Don't blame the current WWE, look at 2k12. Yes it wasn't perfect but it was fun, and so much better than the garbabe that is this 2k20 career mode. You don't even need voice actors, just have actual wrestlers appear as the main charachters of story modes. It makes everything much easier as clearly 2k can't quite come up with a compelling story for someone's road to the wwe.

Modes like the streak one or maybe something legends related would be great to see. I am not gonna spend money on a game that provides 3 generic modes anymore. It's not worth it and I hope people, and therefore 2k, realise it. 

Universe mode needs a big change. It needs to be like a GM Mode. There needs to be ratings and goals to reach to have a successful brand. Maybe even add an aspect in there where hostile takeovers can occur. 

universe mode is a big mode and should have a lot of energy focused into it. I say get rid of showcase and elaborate on a more better career mode. Where characters have a voice and lips actually move it’s 2019 and I know they can create that. Also add a scan your face feature. It’s my career so I want my face in the game. 

ive seen to many videos on 2k20 and it’s a huge disappointment. There has to be a fun factor I. The game and it just looks boring. No more laziness these creators need to get started on it now.

I want to see a word thought out and fun experience in my carrer I feel like the story this year was a bit shit to be honest with some lines that just were out of place and did not belong in a wrestling my career mode. 

I would love to see some more match types being added or re added like Speical guest referee matches.

GM mode would be great at the moment especially with the brand split if not I would like to see some more freedom in Universe Mode feuds wise and more creative freedom with it.

Gameplay 100 percent needs to change, Graphics need to change. They need to add a new game mode such as GM Mode or something like that. The Career Mode needs to change and there needs to be a reastlic and fun story to go with it not some cringey ass story from what I have seen. This years game overall is just shit, I could go on and on about what needs to be changed but honestly I don't even think I'd buy next years game unless it blows my mind and they add most of the things I just stated.