BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Cody Cage

Cody's Graphics

1415637156_RUSSELLWESTBROOK.thumb.jpg.ac2764f4a7018102c3aacfc050ac167e.jpg

Russell Westbrook Jordan Ad, this one was very experimental and I started to use more filters on PhotoShop, for example I used the wave effect on the text and distorted the background, I unsharped the render and added outer glow. Another problem I faced was finding a good Houston Rockets RW PNG and I couldn't find one so I had to make one myself. I don't know what to think of this but I guess as long as I learnt something new then I succeeded in my task.

5 hours ago, Duppy said:

1298789959_LEBRONJAMESGOAT.thumb.jpg.29ba8d4a01176d8435bffb77fb9a9171.jpg

This one was more simple and I decided to go natural since I had a good render, I just needed a nice font and a good background, the only thing that I've changed was making the background and the render black and white and I made the, "GOAT" red to make it stand out.

This has to be my favorite work from you so far. The text is good, but I would say have it down where it isn’t covering James’ shirt. Keep working at it bro, your doing great. 

1104801722_KanyeAlbumArt1.thumb.jpg.5f98c0c97c77588878a65f1ba3924892.jpg

I once again tried doing something new and since Kanye announced a new album on Christmas called "Jesus Is Born", I wanted to create some concept art for it. This is just a simple album art which is probably what Kanye would want to go for.

1023264034_KENDRICKALBUMCOVER.thumb.jpg.2f55452c2364f34dcfef2a70397e04fe.jpg

This one was pretty experimental, I tried doing a little mashup of Compton events and things that link to it's culture, since Kendrick hasn't announced an album name, I thought that "Compton" would be fitting since Kendrick loves his hometown.