WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
I Can't Odd

Lacey Evans vs Natalya

20191029_CrownJewel_match_16x9_LacyEvans

At a special press conference at King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh this Wednesday morning, WWE announced that the first-ever WWE women’s match in Saudi Arabia will take place at WWE Crown Jewel as part of Riyadh Season, which includes more than 100 events over a two-month span featuring world-class entertainment and sports properties.

WWE Superstars Natalya and Lacey Evans will battle at Crown Jewel, one of WWE’s premier pay-per-view events, which also will features the likes of Roman Reigns, the undefeated lineal heavyweight boxing champion Tyson Fury, WWE Champion Brock Lesnar, Universal Champion Seth Rollins and many more.

To say that Natalya has had a storied history with Evans in recent months is an understatement. The two competitors have fought tooth and nail in several high-stakes contests, including a brutal Last Woman Standing Match on Monday Night Raw, which The Queen of Harts won by powerbombing her foe off the side of the stage and through a table. The Queen of Harts and The Lady will certainly welcome the opportunity to once again get their hands on each other, and they’ll be doing so in an historic match at King Fahd International Stadium.

WWE Crown Jewel will stream live on WWE Network tomorrow at 1 p.m. ET/8 p.m. AST, and the WWE Crown Jewel Kickoff begins at 12 p.m. ET/7 p.m. AST on WWE Network, WWE.com, the WWE App, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Twitch.

Really suprised this match will be happening considering the various political reasons and other stuff that I really don't wanna get into. A good landmark I suppose being the first Wrestling match featuring two Women in Saudi Arabia but nothing else.

At least I hope Lacey gets the win since she's been shafted in all her matches with Natalya thus far.

This definitely is big news regardless of the two women actually competing in the match. WWE will promote this everywhere to try and lessen the blow of actually doing a show in Saudi with the motive of being an agent for change. Now if you're going to make a historic match why the hell do you choose Lacey Evans and Natalya. This is where you do Charlotte vs Becky it makes great headline news and it's legitimately a big match for the show. With what we've got I think Natalya wins because you dont have Heels win in historic occasion matches 

Now as big as this is for women around the wrestling world and women all around the world. It is just a shame to see that Lacey Evans and Natayla is going to be the match. For me it's not even the fact that we have seen it before and son on. For me it just scares me a bit to be honest. This match is much bigger than the WWE as it is a big step in Saudi, a big step toward women gaining more power and authority there. So they need this match to go well, so we can continue to see things like this. The thing for me is that I can see this bombing and furthermore giving the Saudis and excuse to not have women wrestle again in Saudi. If the match does good though it could be a huge step for women and female wrestling in Saudi. If it goes bad though, I am going to be very very upset.

Good PR for WWE I suppose, though I don't get why this was the match up picked out of all the possibilities. I would expect them to send the company's face Becky Lynch over to make some more history like a Raw Women's Title match with Charlotte or something actually big time. This will be Lacey and Nattie's 9th singles match together this year after it had already been blown off with the Last Woman Standing Match and then they teamed but I suppose not. The Saudi event's actual matches don't really matter as we've learned so I guess it doesn't really matter either way. I do think it's funny WWE keeps going on about how they're trying to evoke change in the country because no, WWE isn't going to revolutionize Saudi with wrestling. At least be honest and just admit it's all about the money, it's a business. It's just annoying to hear these blatant cover lines to justify going over there.

12 hours ago, I Can't Odd said:

Good PR for WWE I suppose, though I don't get why this was the match up picked out of all the possibilities. I would expect them to send the company's face Becky Lynch over to make some more history like a Raw Women's Title match with Charlotte or something actually big time. 

I think they did it with Natalya and Lacey Evans so if it was received poorly, or the fans boo'd them out of the building, it isn't one of there top stars. 

As much as I shit on Natayla and Lacey Evans, this was a huge move for WWE. The match went over perfectly the crowd loved it, it was really cool to see and I do believe that this is a good step towards the right direction as dumb as it sounds. Pro Wrestling most likely won't cause an entire country to change its beliefs, but I can see it helping, of course they were fully clothed but I think this is good PR for WWE, gets them in the headlines, and helps get across that they are a diverse company. I feel like this match defiantly helped out Crown Jewel in a total to make it the best one yet.