BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is available now on BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Wrestlemania 36

Discuss the biggest event of the wrestling year, Wrestlemania!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Arius

The Young Bucks vs. Santana and Ortiz

Now this is an interesting match solely because I have no idea on who's going to walk out the victor. You'd want to have LAX win because it's their first big match in the company but if the Bucks lose then this is two losses in big matches on the trot. No doubt these two will have an amazing match, I don't think The Bucks are capable of having a bad one these days

Have been loving the build up to this match as of late and I am looking forward to this one. I would not be surprised if this ends up being one of the top matches of the night if not the match of the night. I think LAX win here cause it would really help add another high level tag team to the division. Where as the Bucks will always be relevant in the division as long as they put on the matches that they do. I think that with the debut of this new faction the Inner Circle you want them to look as strong as possible at the moment and a win here would do wonders for LAX and the Inner Circle here.

I've got to agree with Bob here. You want to build the Inner Circle as a strong faction, so what better way than to give them a win over the executive vice presidents and arguably the best tag team in the world at this moment? The Young Bucks can afford to take a loss here, and it looks like so far they've been willing to do just that in order to build up stars such as the Private Party. Santana and Ortiz gain a win and definitely some sort of claim to a World Tag Team title match in the near future.

In what little time they have had they have done everything they can to make Santana and Ortiz look like major threats. Obviously their size is a let down. If this was two guys who were 6"5 265lb they would be viewed as real dominant monsters in this division. So for this to work they need to focus on the thuggery of Santana and Ortiz and to AEW's credit they have done that. I think building towards a Street Fight  between these two teams might be the way to go. I can see a really good hardcore style match here. The Young Bucks still haven't won me over. I think they are just too much of a spot fest team for my liking. They have shown glimpses of brilliance especially when they took on Cody and Dustin. But when they do all of their "shit" and it makes no sense I just lose interest. Hopefully this match isn't like that.

Should be a great match, I loved the stuff that they did for this match on AEW countdown. I expect Santana and Ortiz to win, giving the Inner Circle a good start against the Elite. I hope the Young Bucks tone it down a little bit, sometimes they tend to go a bit over the line in terms of spots where I lose enjoyment in it. Of course, they have lots of fans who like it that way, but for me, a tone down of spots in a match would be appreciated. 

This was a very solid open for the PPV. Ortiz/Santana and the Bucks showcased here why they are two of the best tag teams in the world here. Very back and forth action and I really enjoyed the match from start to finish. In the end glad Ortiz and Santana picked up the victory since with the SCU being the AEW World Tag Team Champions it makes sense they position heel teams to face them.

Good to see the Bucks put over another team. Santana and Ortiz are solid. I think they're a little over the top sometimes but that's just what they do. This was a good opener. It had a lot of spots but it slowed it down at times to keep it in check. If the Bucks are going to keep calling themselves the best in the world they might want to start winning a few though.

A great opening match between two of the best teams in the world. This was really Santana and Ortiz's first major platform to show off what they can do and I think they succeeded enormously. The Young Bucks putting them over was the correct decision and they really don't lose much in defeat. Really enjoyed Nick Jackson selling his knee as well, they bucks get critised alot for not having any psychology in their matches and I think this one had all of that. Also seeing Ricky Morton hit a canadian destroyer and then a suicide dive at the age of 63 is just incredible